Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Docks (Entrance to the Mist Village) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D a i j b

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:40 pm
Daisuke walked into the Village gates past the docks. His eyes were squinted from the annoying trip and the mist-blinding sights. He looked for Jedi, who should have been behind him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:38 pm
Kit walked across the great bridge finally reaching the Mist gates. His robe hung from his shoulders. Dawned on it red clouds. With a heavy look he watched the gates carefully. they werent alive such as clouds flt. They were normal gates. But he himself couldnt open them. So prforming the water puddle jutsu he slipped under. Finally on the other side of the gates all he saw was mist. "It fits....." Walking through the dense and compact Mist he enterd the Mist village.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:27 pm
* a beautiful girl with silver hair and red eyes walks through the gates* hello? is anyone here?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:10 pm
Daisuke sensed the Dark chakra from Kit, a new Akatsuki member. He decided to wait for Jedi before continuing.  

D a i j b

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:14 pm
Seriously, its like a ghost town in this place *uses chakra to make a protective bubble from the mist water around myself* Looks around and sees a ninja and approaches* hello?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:00 am
He turned revealing his ANBU mask. "Hi there. It's not really safe here at the moment. There is an Akatsuki roaming around the village. You must leave immediately."  

D a i j b

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:45 pm
*clenches my blade* don't worry.it won't be a problem. I'm just trying to find someone here, if you could tell me where they are i'll leave.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:50 pm
Katsu ran into the village when he heard the rumor that kit was hear, from the tengu  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

D a i j b

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:36 am
He looked away from the girl and saw Katsu running by.

"Katsu! Wait up!... tsk... he got away."He looked back to the girl, "I'm not from here. I really don't know anybody here. I'm sorry." He said frowning under his mask.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:50 am
Suddenly a cloud Anbu wearing a white cloak appeared next to Diasuke. "Sorry im late."

((sorry, i have exams till friday so i will be back up fully then.))  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

D a i j b

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:44 am
"I was about to think you weren't coming. Katsu ran inside not to long ago, and about 30 minutes ago, Kit went in......."

(Aww. semi-finals before X-mas break?)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:03 pm
Drake was seen running out of the gate and heading towards Fire Country.  

crimsonnobody

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:08 pm
An army of 20 men marched foward. They had they swords drawn and ready to fight. One of them was Oroami's copy. that clone was in the front. More were on there way( about 20 posts away.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:05 am
Before Daisuke could say his next sentence, he saw a bunch of men in uniforms, all walking in unison, like an army.

He whispered to Jedi, "We're allies with him, right???"  

D a i j b

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:14 am
*A sudden flash went out of the gates. In that flash Hanzo did Bushin no Jutsu creating three clones on his way out but it happened so fast people would just see a blur. *  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games