Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:24 pm
Esole turned from staring at the window after she saw that Ethin had returned to the inn for the second time to find the Yellow and her Warder in the room. "Did she tell you anything?" she asked eagerly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:27 pm
"No. Nothing in regards to the New Order, at least," Kiae said flatly, and moved over to the Green. "Sit back down - push too hard and you'll burn out anyway," she informed the woman, half-guiding and half-pushing her back to the bed.
She sat on the edge of it, and shook her head. "I appreciate your Healing. Next time, though, leave any non-life threatening wounds alone. It could be too much, and I don't want that."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:29 pm
Melthin noted the burning after finally finishing his thoughts. Such a waste of a puppet. He thought sadly as his back to the scene and traveled back to the inn. He noticed the Yellow walk inside, making him almost stop. I shall simply avoid her as best I can. That should please Esole. Ending that train of thought he walked into the inn, wishing to rest from this eventful day.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:30 pm
"I'd be fine if I hadn't been a bloody fool forgetting to use my bloody angreal that was in my flaming beltpouch! And don't worry yourself, I'm sure you'd have Healed me in the same situation." she said angrily, after just realizing she could have avoided all this if she had used her angreal.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:34 pm
Standing in the doorway, Ethin merely smiled approvingly as Kiae moved Esole to the bed. Had he done that, Esole would have snapped his neck.
Suddenly, he heard a mewing from inside his shirt. He had forgotten all about the kitten! "Bloody fool!" he exclaimed as he hurriedly unbuttoned his shirt and took the kitten out. Lifting the cat to eye level, he examined it to make sure it was unharmed. How he had not realized the cat was still there was beyond him.
"Poor little guy," he said as he sat cross-legged on the floor next to the bed, stroking the kitten with his shirt unbuttoned and his coat undone.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:41 pm
"Of course I would have. But I have more power in Healing than you do," Kiae replied calmly. She wasn't baiting the woman, merely stating a simple fact.
"Just Heal only when absolutely necessary, and nothing more. It's all I ask," she said with a sigh, and glanced over as Ethin took the kitten out of his shirt. "I have no comment," she remarked.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:43 pm
"Is she alright?" Cobain asked, sticking his head in the door. Spying Ethin with a kitten in his lap, he grinned. "You too, eh?" He chuckled, taking a step into the room and leaning against the doorframe.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:44 pm
Esole nodded in acceptance. "Fair enough," she said, smiling at the woman.
Esole rolled her eyes as she looked at Ethin. "What in the Light is the matter with you? Why did you have a bloody cat in your shirt?" she asked with a wry grin spreading across her face.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:46 pm
Ethin looked up at Esole and stuck his tongue out at her in a very childish way then shot Cobain a mock angry look. "It's a long bloody story and I'll keep kittens where I bloody please," he said as he tried to focus his attention on petting the kitten.
"What should I name the little guy?" he said to no one in particular.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:49 pm
"You got me, I was never good with names," Cobain stated, shrugging. He was still grinning, though. It seemed that not only everyone but him had something to do, but a kitten as well. "I want one." He thought ruefully.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:51 pm
"You already got my opinion," Kiae said with a shrug, and got to her feet. "I have some things to consider before we continue on. Don't worry about interrupting, I'm used to it," she added with a grin of her own, before leaving the room abruptly.
She was worried about the Black Ajah's words, and she tried to think of a course of action appropriate.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:54 pm
"Doon," he said quietly. "It means black in the Old Tongue. Seems fitting for what he's been through today."
Looking up, he realized Kiae had left suddenly. Shifting his gaze between Esole and the door, he decided he'd stay. Andurael or Anthenor would show up eventually, and Cobain was here as well. She should be fine.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:59 pm
Watching the Yellow leave, she decided against following her. She was exhausted and a short nap seemed in order.
Suprised that Ethin had not left with her, she set Cobain with a stern look. "I think you should go with her, Cobain. Just in case," she said quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:04 pm
"I was going to." Cobain said, reaching into his coat. "And here-" He said to Ethin, tossing a small spool of thread to the man. "Keep Doon busy, eh?" He chuckled and left the room, walking towards where Kiae had gone.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:04 pm
The floor started to irritate his bottom, so Ethin took a seat on the cot that was laid out next to the bed, grabbing his copy of Ta'veren on the way there. He prized the book. It had been given to him shortly after Tarmon Gai'don by the Ogier author who had risked his life numerous times just so he could write the book. He held out a long piece of thread from the spool for the kitten to play with and opened the book with the other and read from the beginning.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games