Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:13 pm
Suko giggled slightly when ethan put his finger in his mouth. "It tickled ," He said light heartidly," And all i need is you," Suko said with a grin and pat him on the head lightly. He felt ethans tongue touch the tip of his finger again and giggled whole heartidly," Does it taste good." He asked wondering," Yours does."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:42 pm
Ethan giggled and nodded yes. Suddenly Ethan's eyes widened slightly,
"Ethan-kun...!" Mr puckles was shouting on the floor kicking Ethan's leg.
"You dropped me!," He whined with kidish voice trying to make ethan feel bad so he could get his attention "I could get lost in this mess!"

Ethan laughed and picked Mr. puckles up and put him on his night stand, that was somewhat clear of junk.
"Oh, That's right! We should clean for you Suko-kun! Please just relax and feel free to look around while i clean!" Ethan laughed, obviously getting distracted. But before Ethan ran off to go clean, he stood on his tip toes and brought his soft lips to Suko's and gently kissed him, there bodies now in sink with each other, Ethan felt tempted to go further, but stopped himself. Ethan let go of Suko and smiled.
"I'll be right back." Ethan said, running out the door to go fetch the cleaning supplies.

"ahh young love.....it makes me sick!"Mr. puckles muttered to himself.
"I wonder what ever happened to Seth...he was such a nice guy"  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:02 pm
Suko was startled slightly when ethan kissed him but smiled and said," Okay ill wait then," He grinned and then turned his attention to Mr. Puckles," Soo.....do you hate me or something ," He asked looking at his finger that was healed now," Its not like im goiong to eat you," He said with a smile then asked," So was seth the one that made you, Ethan's old friend."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:16 pm
Mr.Puckles glared at him,
"Yes he is. He was waaay cooler than you! And he didn't kill Ethan!" Mr.puckles shouted.

"Im baack~!" Ethan singed as he opened the door. His hands were filled with cleaning supplies, a broom, mop, a bucket, and tons of chemical cleaners. Ethan had found a bandanna and tied it around his head to hold back his hair.
"sorry i took so long. i hand to convince the janitor to let me borrow all this stuff. hehe..." Ethan gentlely put all the things on the floor.

"Ethan-kun~!!!" Mr.puckles squealed his name and jumped to him to give him a hug.
"Hi mr.puckles! Did you and Suko-kun get to talk?" Ethan asked looking at suko.  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:12 pm
Suko was taken aback by what Mr.Puckles said and whsipered," Sorry i didnt mean to," While looking at the floor and when Ethan came in , he concealed his expression with a smile and said," Yeah just talking aliitle bit getting to know more about him ya know," Mentioning nothing about what Mr.Puckles had said," Um i have to quickly do a round in the boys dorm as part of my "Boys dormitory monitor" Job so if you would excuse me for a few," He said and got up before gliding past Ethan to the door. On the way he bent and lightly kissed ethan," See you in a bit ." He said before walking out with a slight grin.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:14 pm
"oh..then umm..bye......" Ethan muttered but then smiled when he kissed his forehead. ethan sighed,
"oh well.. might as well get to work.."
"Thats right Ethan-kun!! Lets get started! I'll be so happy to see this place finally clean, it has been clean since Set---!!"

"Don't say it Mr.puckles.." Ethan interrupted Mr.puckles.
"Oh, sorry Ethan-kun...hehe" he pretended he didn't say that on purpose, but he was secretly trying to make Ethan think of Seth. Ethan smiled,
"its okay!! Lets move!"
Ethan stared at the room then grunted, but grabbed a broom and stared brooming all the trash to the center of the room, picking up clothing , book, and plates off the floor. Mr.puckles made his bed, a small doll med Ethan had made for him in shop class when he was a freshman. and he grabbed the small bits of trash around his little area and threw them in a plastic bag filled with other bits of trash.

A couple hours have gone by and some progress could really be seen in the room.  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:34 pm
Suko heard ethan say lets get started but was out of ear shot when Mr. Puckles said what he had to say. He shrugged and continued along his way. He opened anf closed doors until he came upon a boy still sleeping. He walked in and pushed him lighty," He dude get up classes are goign by," He said and the kid woke with a lurch, got dressed, and buurst from the room. Suko shook his head, he might be in for along year. He found another kid and did the same thing and when he was done, he walked outside to a smae meadow in the back of the boys dormitory. He grinned and found a nice spot under a tree to dozed. Ethan might take a couple hours to clean the room anyway so he decided itd be best to just doze off in the grass instead of interrupting him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:58 pm
An older looking kid walked up the the sleeping Suko.
"hey, kid wake up." the man said hitting Suko in his side trying to wake him up, but obviously had no enthusiasm for it, his hands shoved him his green hoodie.
"If a teacher catches you you'll be off to the office..." the man muttered kicking suko harder.

----------

"ahhhh..." Ethan yawned. Ethan was laying on his clean bed Mr.puckles laying next to him.
"I think we've done it Ethan-kun..." Mr. puckles sighed smiling, very tired.

The room seemed completely different. it was actually very spacious and had a beautiful blue carpet that almost looked new. Ethan even organized his potions and put them all in one corner so Suko could have room for his things as well. Suko's bed was made and ethan took the liberty of already organizing all of his clothing into his drawers.  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:15 pm
Suko felt something nudge him but thought nothing of it til it happened again, except harder. He opened one of his eyes slightly looking at the kid who had nudged him. He was wearing a green hoodie and seemed older then him but appearences could be decieving so he didnt know. He rolled onto his side and mumbled," So what*yawn* this is my first day it will probably pass as me getting settled in." Then he turned back to face him," So whats your name," He asked casually standing up and stretching," Im Suko the boys dormitory monitor just finished with a shift," He said nonchalantly and wondered if ethan was done cleaning.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:09 pm
The boy smiled,
"haha. oh, my name? well you may call me Chetan." the boy pushes his green bangs back and then stuck his hand out for Suko to shake it.

---------
"i wonder where suko-chan is... maybe he went to his classes.. i doubt he'd be doing monitor duties for this long.." ethan sighed as he took off his sweaty shirt, and actully put it in the landry rather than the floor.
"im gonna take a shower mr.puckles. just tell suko to find me in the boys shower room if he comes looking for me." He told him walking shirtless with a red towel in his hand he walked toward the door to head to the shower room.  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:08 am
Suko gave a small smile and shook his hand," Nice to meet you Chetan, thats an uncommon name," He said with a slightly bigger grin," Well i would love to stick around and chat but i have someone waiting for me that i forgot about , but they're probably done what they're doing. Hope to see you round, but you might wanna get to classes," He said with a shrug and walked inside the boys dorm and to his room.
When he walked in he saw Mr. Puckles sitting on ethans bed and the room was spotless," Wow.....," He said in amazement, " You guys really went all out didn't you," He said and finally noticed Ethan wasnt here," Um.... Mr.Puckles where did Ethan go," He said looking around to make sure he didnt miss anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:32 pm
"bye, ill make sure to visit you again." Chetan said, he waved good bye as Suko walked away. Chetan had a big grin on face as Suko walked away,
------------
"oh your back...." Mr.puckles noticed, just starting to fall asleep.
"ethan went to go take a shower..." he sighed.  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:28 pm

“It isn’t that far, so there’s no point.” Travis replied.
Glancing down at her face he wondered if she was getting her hopes up for somewhere amazing.
“It really isn’t any better than the town would have been.” Travis warned with a slight blush to his cheeks.
He stopped finally; they stood in front of a fence that wrapped around the block. The gate was padlocked prohibiting entry.

He stared at the lock. The lock was not the reason he stared so hard, it was no obstacle to him.
He could rip it off in seconds. It was the memories that went along with this place- the pain.
Wrapping his fingers around the lock he twisted it off, wincing at the momentary pain.

“This park hasn’t been open to the public for as long as I can remember, so that's what the lock is about. It never stopped me from coming here though.” Travis told Mayumi as he pushed his hands into his pockets, roaming around freely. It was his home away from his house.
Suddenly he stopped and looked back at her.
What am I doing here? Why am I showing you this?

“So…do you know what happened here?" Travis asked as he approached the lonely swing set, referring to what she might have seen while they were both in werewolf form. He sat and motioned for her to sit in the swing next to his.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:21 pm
Suko was aleast appy Mr. puckles didnt snap at him. "Thanks," He said with a grin," Um....should i leave him be though i dont wanna intrude if he doesnt want me too,' He said with an innocent expression. As he did so he looked at his bag and then said," Ill just unpack ," With a grin but found out that the bag had already been emptied. He checked his draws to find them already filled with his belongings," Wow.... you guys even ordered my stuff, good thing too becuz they wouldve ended up in the drawers folded or not." He said with a smile," Well that really only leaves me to take a shower," He said remembering it was the day before the last sinc he had. I t didnt matter to humans he always smelt like extrodinary fragrances. He sighed and got his towel and a pair of pajama pants to wear after he was done," Well atleast ill be seeing Ethan," He said wistfully.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:55 pm
Mr puckels sent a glare at suko,
"whatever....i dont care anymore, you wont last long."
he muttered.
----------
"I missed your skin when you were in the east. You clicked you heels and wished for me~!" Ethan sung another panic at the disco song, northern downpour. He was applying shampoo to his long red hair, steam was coming out out of the private shower room he was in. no one else was in there, since everyone was in class. He suddenly heard someone walk in, the sound of the door opening startled him,
"umm hello?" he asked his voice echoing in the empty room.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games