Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
COME HERE BEFORE POSTING YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE NEW!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misa Amane x Light Yagami

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:33 am
Username: Hinamori Hyuga
Rp name: Hinamori Hyuga
Elements?: Water, (Sand?)
Bloodline/Clan?: Hyuga/Hyuuga
Have you read the Starter Forum? I don't remember XP
Demon?: Yes, you are! Jk, no I'm not.
Activity: (how often you are online) Everyday I can
Why do you want to join the leaf? Because all of the Hyuga's are in the leaf village, + I want it to become like a gift for becoming a Chuunin

How can you better the leaf village? It's not everyday you get a konaha villager that can move sand like gaara! (but not nearly as talented with it)

Give an Rp example:
I'm not really good at making up stories and eveything, but I'll tell you about me. Hi! I'm Hinamori Hyuga, the second youngest Hyuga sister of twelve. Since I was a youngling I already matered the Byakugan, thanks to my sensei, Neji. He has recently "graduated" me to the Chuunin rank. My sister, Hinu, is already about to become a Jenin though she is younger, because she's just THAT skilled XP. My techiniques are Sand barrier, Byakugan, 64 palms, and yousei revive. I beleive I would be a good citizen of the leaf village, considering I already live there! ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:28 pm
Moving sand like gaara is not an ability that you can know. It is unique to the one tailed, which you do not have. Also, if you had read the starter forum you would know that everyone starts out as an academy student, and you have to apply for and purchase your Hyuuga bloodline. There are no real characters in this guild either, so your oc would not know Neji, or anyone else. Please supply an actual rp sample as well.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:36 am
You have GOT to be kidding me..... I have to start over my oc from scratch?!? UGH!!! p.s. my user name is now Misa Amane x Light Yagami  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:37 pm
No I'm not kidding, If you had read the rules you would have realized that.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fire Master Paul

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:42 pm
Username: Fire Master Paul
Rp name: Konan Kazuki
Elements?: Wind, Water
Bloodline/Clan?: Oragami No Dara
Have you read the Starter Forum?Yes Yes
Demon?:none
Activity: (how often you are online)
About every night
Why do you want to join the leaf? Post with my friend Burakku Ketsueki. And I am much more familiar with it.

How can you better the leaf village?
I will be a very active member and try my hardest to make the leaf viallage look the best.

Give an Rp example:

Kaz stood outside with all of the younger academy students waiting to hear the news about this years festival. Some of the other students were folding pieces of paper into shapes of shurikens. Once they finished their little paper folding they would throw the shuriken into the powerful gusts of wind blowing through the village. As they flew don the street he thought slyly Lets show off a little. He began to pull out a piece of paper out of his massively large pack which only contained blank white paper. He held it in his hand and began to form it into a paper shuriken, yet unlike the others his was as sharp as the real thing. Just as he pulled back to through his star into the air he glance over to his left and saw his father glaring at him. That little vein poking out of his father head was Kaz's Que to stop what he was doing. He put away his star and stood next to his father with his head pointed directly down in boredom.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:14 pm
Fire Master Paul - have you bought the bloodline and been accepted for it?  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fire Master Paul

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:30 pm
perkydemonofdoom
Fire Master Paul - have you bought the bloodline and been accepted for it?

Yep sure did just ask bb  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:52 pm
accepted, post a profile  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:10 am
Username:Kato-flameking
Rp name: Daron Ookami
Elements?:Fire, wind.
Bloodline/Clan?: Ranmaru's eyes (stage one)
Have you read the Starter Forum? Yes.
Demon?:No.
Activity: (how often you are online) For a few hours each day.
Why do you want to join the leaf?
Because my former village grass has grown inactive. And I want to be able to benefit leaf in any way that I can.

How can you better the leaf village?
Daron will put his own life on the line for what he believes in. And I'm very active.. Which could only help the village am I correct?
Give an Rp example:
Daron walks up to the bleeding chuunin leaning against the cavern wall. He grabs the man by the coat tightly and looks him in the eyes, Darons crimson eyes pierce into this mans green. "Tell me where she is. Or I will make you regret it." Daron grins and, he feels the mans heart beating he can even see the change in his heart rate with his eyes. "I know your scared. The racing of your heart... And the beads of sweat running down your face." Daron smiles, and the man begins to try to push Daron away, Daron swings around throwing the man onto the floor. He then does hand seals, and throws a seed onto the ground it sprouts into a patch of grass and forms into three grass clones. The clones and Daron begin to speak in unison as they walk towards the chuunin all in a line blocking the cave entrance, the two clones farthest to each side then lunge forwad grabbing his arms. They hold him and then the third walks behind him holding his eyes open. The real Daron walks up looks him in the eye and creates a genjutsu...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:14 am
accepted, move your profile to leaf and post in konoha ranks  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xLytez

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:19 am
Username: x-ski-x
Rp name: Ven Kurama
Elements?: Wind, Raiton
Bloodline/Clan?: Kurama CLan
Have you read the Starter Forum? ummm maybe
Demon?: Yes!
Activity: (how often you are online) a lot
Why do you want to join the leaf? cuz...i jus wanna perky! biggrin

How can you better the leaf village? idk thats for you to decide

Give an Rp example:

The moon hoevered in the night sky, Ven faced his opponent, a grin on his face, blood running from teh rigth corner of his mouth. His left eyes was closed as he held his side wincing in pain. He gripped his katana in his right hand, his widened base suddenly shrank to shoulder width apart. he straightened up. He breathed heavily, exhausted and hurt he stared at his opponent. The sand ninja stared at Ven with amazement. Their fight had begaun at noon, yet even still Ven stood...his blood stained the blades of grass below. His left eye slowly opened as he took the first step. "I...I won't lose here." he stated struggling forward, his eyes were faded, emotionless. He dropped the katana, its metal made a blunt soudn as it hit the hard earth, its impact softened by the bloodstained grass. He extended his elft hand. The sand ninja slashed out with his katana. Tearing through Ven's chest. The jutsu wore off, and the sand ninja fell to the ground, surrounded by a pool of his own blood. His own katana was lodged deep in his chest. Ven rose to his feet without a single scratch. The sun shone down brightly on the two. "I am Ven Kurama...genjutsu prodigy of the leaf village."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:56 am
just put an old one in, i have to be fair.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xLytez

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:13 am
tis done  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:32 am
accepted  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:29 pm
ok, lets try this again:

Username: Misa Amane x Light yagami
Rp name: Hinamori Hyuga
Elements?: Water
Bloodline/Clan?: Hyuga/Hyuuga
Have you read the Starter Forum? I don't remember XP
Demon?: no
Activity: (how often you are online) Everyday I can
Why do you want to join the leaf? Because I really want to progress to have my OC actually count as a Hyuuga and as a Konahagakure citizen
How can you better the leaf village? I have many jutsu's including Byakugan and Yousei revive, my own "speacial" jutsu! It's basicly like a healing jutsu but a heck of a lot faster and more powerful in general.
Give an Rp example:
Well, if you would LET ME, I would say I was a chuunin and Neji was my sensei and taught me 64 palms and Gaara lent me sand and ALL this cool stuff that apparently isn't allowed! Oi..... Well, in that case, I have to say I don't know what you mean by role play example. Am I supposed to rp with my friends and then write everything we said to each other? what a pain..... Oh , and I beleive I got on the wrong foot with you, so I wanted to tell you I'm really not all that bad, I'm usually very kind to people and I tend to studder a lot when RP-ing. I guess I just was and am a bit annoyed that I wasn't accepted in what I thought was already my village..... sigh.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games