Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:28 pm
Kiyoshi sighed and let out a groan. "I'm trading the heart to a Leaf Shinobi who is giving me an Earth Grudge Fear transplant." He said, getting anxious for time was running out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:34 pm
"who would this ninja be?" Oroami was almost certain that whatever the Earth Grudge Fear was, it wasn't a good thing.  

Havok-Trance

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:39 pm
"His name is Rodgrigr Something, he just a Leaf Academy Student." Kiyoshi told him, hoping he could still make it all the way to leaf in time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:40 pm
"What is the Earth Grudge Fear translpant?"  

Havok-Trance

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:46 pm
((its the Tendrills Threadings but I refuse to call it that since i got so use to the name Earth Grudge Fear lol))

Kiyoshi thought a second. "Uh...Oh yeah it more know as the Tendrills Threadings Bloodline." He said since he liked to call it earth grudge fear.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:48 pm
Oroami had heard of the devilish method "Never," he recited his eyes bulged in their sockets "I can't allow any remainder of Lenon's destruction continue on."  

Havok-Trance

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:51 pm
((......and how is stealing chakra not devilish......))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:52 pm
Kiyoshi sighed and looked at Oroami. "If you remember Lenon was not always bad, he was a kind, smart, and caring person. Don't let the memories of recent make you forget who he was. That part of his is the one that needs to live on, that should live on." He said to him, hoping to change his mind.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:21 pm
(well, I don't take someone heart!, when i do this i atleast keep their body together.)

Oroami grimaced "I will not be apart of a cruel and sickening idea as taking another person's heart."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:22 pm
((this is the last thing i'll say, you take there eyes, so why not the heart?))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:28 pm
"Yes I know it not a pretty thing, do you think I like it anymore then you do. But he dead, he not using it, and it better Lenon give up his heart to help another." Kiyoshi said determined to get it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:30 pm
(well Lenon would rather you not get it)

Shaking his head no Oroami stared at Kiyoshi "I could never commit an atrocity such as this."  

Havok-Trance

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:39 pm
((Well he probley wouldnt have wanted to die ether XD))

Kiyoshi sighed and looked down and glanced as his wedding ring and looked up at Oroami. "So Oroami did you know I got married awhile back." He said to him, on a werid switch of subjects.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:42 pm
(lol, he knew it would find him sooner or later XD)

Oroami smiled at Kiyoshi "congrats, I hope you and your wife have a peaceful life together."  

Havok-Trance

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games