Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Rise of the Puppet King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:45 pm
Scourch looked over Emerald and said,"Hi there Emmy. How was your day?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:01 pm
Emerald was startled by Scourch's voice. "Oh...it was interesting. What about you?"  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:50 pm
Azar thought back to his day. Other than the demon breaking out once again, it had been pretty good. "Fine." He paused, thinking it over. "Actually... It was better than usual." He smiled lightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:30 am
Scourch smiled and said,"It was pretty cool. I went out to get icecream."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:21 am
"oh that seems sweet." Emerald said with a laugh. "Well sorry for disturbing you you must be tired...So I will go good night."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:26 am
"That's good to here," said Nightstar in a smooth and soft tone of voice.  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:47 am
Azar stifled a yawn. "Well, I'm pretty tired. I think I'll be turning in soon. What about you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:10 pm
"Oh, me. Well, I'm just going to watch the stars tonight. Goodnight then," said Nightstar as she walked to the roof alone. She sat on the roof looking up towards the stars' and said to herself, 'Huh, lovely."  

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:31 pm
Azar walked off to bed, exhaustion filling his body. Whenever he used his demonic form, he always felt tired. Azar slumped down into his bed after changing. He fell into a deep sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:48 am
Scourch smiled and said,"K night."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:27 am
Emerald stayed up all night by the shore skipping rocks.

Faith fell asleep with a slight smile on her face. She was glad to be in a bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:58 am
Then Nightstar stood up and still look up towards the sky. She then began to dance herself under the stars. The dance was called, 'Dance of Starlight,' it's a tameran dance that her mother taught her.  

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:05 pm
Azar woke up fairly early as the sun had begun to rise. He stretched and sprang out of bed as he remembered yesterday. Quickly, the boy changed before running out of his room. He traversed the hallways easily before coming to Faith's door. He knew that she wouldn't know where to go, so he wanted to help her out. However, he didn't knock, figuring that she was still asleep.

Raven woke up and walked into the kitchen. She made herself a cup of tea and settled down on the sofa with a book on her lap.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:10 pm
Nightstar awoke in her bed, changed and walked in the hallway again. She then ran to the main room and accidently tripped over her little brother's skate board.  

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:14 pm
Faith woke up slowly. She did a slight yawn and got to her feet. She looked at herself in the mirror. She let out a sigh and walked toward her door and opened it. She noticed Azar standing infront of her. "Oh hello!" She said with a smile. "Good Morning!"

Emerald noticed the sun rise. She quickly flew into the main room and opened the fridge. "What to eat!?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games