Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:44 pm
Haseo scrunched up his face and raised one eyebrow "dont ask me..... we can do anything you want"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:49 pm
Rose shrugged, "I'm really clueless! Hungry?"  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:06 pm
"no..... i dont really think my stomach could handle the food right now" he gave Rose a 'duh' kind of loook  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:13 pm
"Okay, okay! I was just asking!" Rose said laughing, "Apparently I didn't really think it would affect your eating habits, sorry."  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:18 pm
he shrugged "eh its ok..... if your hungry ill come with, its no big deal"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:22 pm
Rose shook her head no, "I just offered as "something to do" and I eat when I'm bored... well drink blood that is." She chuckled. "Well, you tell me what you want to do. I just want to spend time with you, but we've got forever, right?"  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:26 pm
he yawned "well im up for anything you throw at me, just tell me what you want to do" he smiled at her and hugged her "forevers not long enough"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:30 pm
"You're not making life any easier." She said, trying to think of something, but couldn't. As he said the last part she said, "You've always been so sweet!" She wrapped her arms him and kissed him, bringing him down onto the bed.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:41 pm
he placed his hands on her hips "sometimes i dont think i was supposed to be a demon"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:44 pm
She placed her hands on his chest and laid her chin on top of them as she looked at him, "Well, you are and all mine." she said softly, "Besides, what do you think you would've been, or want to be? You're too gentle and nice to be any of us damned."  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:39 pm
"oh you think you own me?" he said playfully "i dont know what i wouldve been..... and i like being a demon, if i werent, i more than likely wouldnt have you"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:04 pm
Rose chuckled, "Well, of course I do! I bought you with my love! And that's just the way I like it. Besides, demon or not, i'd still love more than anything, probably whatever you would have been, I would have bee right by your side."  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:49 pm
"what if i was an animal or human" he asked playfully  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:56 pm
"Animal as in shapeshifter animal or regular "human animal," the brainless ones?" She made a face at the brainless animal comment. "Human, of course! I would have to be really careful not to loose myself control for your blood." She said chuckling deeply, thinking oh carelessly she would be drinking his demon blood.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

missus nobody

Aged Gawker

6,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:24 pm
Miss_Neko_Baby
Emiko looked over at Jasper and smiled. She then bounced her way over to him and stopped just short of him. She gigled softly aqnd leaned foward to pres a soft kiss to his sensitive lips. Emiko then sat back up and shrugged. "I don't care either way. It doesn't matter if we stop or not. My father will take for ever to find us." She then turned and sat on the gound beside Jasper.

[[I'ma be like Edward Cullen for a sec xD]]

Jasper watched Emiko as she 'bounced' over to him, and returned the kiss as soft as her touch was. Then he rolled his eyes at the comment on her father. "He could find you, but he'd never be able to find me, what with all other escapes I'd managed. Plus, I don't think your father would dream of getting me upset." A frown settled on his face. He remembered one time when he got angry and blew up. Shaking his head, he reached over to Emiko and slid her into his arms, cradling her nearer to him. "Let's stay for a while. You must be hungry." He added, letting a smile replace the frown. "What would you like? No pancakes . . ."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games