Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:04 am
Kolan roared as he was headbutted in the side, whirling around in anger..one minute left..he launched at Coryn and bit down hard on the other's thigh, determined to win..but unless he killed the other, which was technically against the rules, it was likely to end in a draw, damn all.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:07 am
Coryn roared in pain once again. He would be limping for a while after that bite. Damn. Coryn's tail wrapped around one of Kolan's 'horns' as Coryn bit onto Kolan's neck again, a little lower this time and tried to pry him off his thigh. He was growling all the while. He had to last this out!  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:13 am
Koran heard the roar with satisfaction, good, let the little whelp of a dragon scream for all he cared. And then a horn was grabbed as his neck was bitten into. Koran hissed loudly, jerked in Coryn's grasp and letting go in order to ram the other's hand away. Thirty seconds..twenty five..Koran headbutted Coryn in a last ditch effort..he wanted the other to hurt at least, if there was no winner.

Karelym cringed as Coryn was bitten..even as Rollan growled in worry. Just a little more..she wanted to think to the other, but was worried she might distract him, had been worried all the while, and so remained silent. And yet..I believe in you, my vyallah.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:19 am
Coryn heard Karelym's thought and as Koran headbutted him, he couldn't help but smile, even as he felt pain. He rose up on only one leg, his back one temporarily out of action from the bite and clawed at Koran. As long as there was still time, and Koran still attacked, Coryn would fight. He wasn't aiming to kill . . . just to injure.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:32 am
Kolan felt himself being clawed at, growling as he reached, opening his jaw wide.."TIME!" The Elder called and Kolan continued as if he would bite the other, before suddenly stoping mere inches from the bite. He hissed lightly, pulling away as he stomped his foot lightly, "Next time," he promised bitterly.

Karelym felt a grin on her face that she couldn't stop and Rollan let out a happy bark as both ran forward to Coryn, the other dragons already dispersing now that the fight was over. She went forward and wrapped her arms around the leg that was not bleeding, My vyallah..I was so scared for you..She pressed a kiss to his legs.

Rollan jumped around in a circle, ears perked and tail wagging, "Haha! You got him, Coryn!"

(*random idea* O-o what would you think about maybe the Elder thinks Kolan isn't doing so well and wants him to get better, yada yada..and forces Kolan into a Bind with Coryn(who can't really decline a request from the Elder), sending Kolan along with Coryn in human form with Coryn as kind of his Mentor..and then the Bind so that Kolan couldn't run away, and can only go into dragon form with Coryn's permission. o_O something like that. And then rivalry could turn to friendship! *day dreamy sigh*)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:37 am
((That would be . . . interesting . . . particularly because Coryn doesn't really hold a grudge against Kolan except for the fact that he tried to take Karelym away from him . . . so yeah . . .
. . .
. . . When does my female character get to come in?! confused gonk question ))

Coryn nuzzled Karelym gently. "I couldn't lose . . . not when you were the one at stake . . . and I thank you for believing in me . . ." he said softly, smiling at Rollan's excitedness.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:42 am
(Sweet beans, and when they get home of course! Rollan is going to make sure Coryn's okay, yada yada, and then go towards his home..which will end up him going to the gypsy area instead and hiding behind a tree, trying to find Laura, yada yada. And then they'll be together! <3)

Karelym smiled as she was nuzzled, "I'll always believe in you, my vyallah."

Rollan glanced up and saw the smile, giving a wolfish grin, "Haha! You are awesome, brother!" His tail was still wagging, but he managed to stop jumping.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:46 am
Coryn's smile only got wider, but as if to ruin his fun, the wound on his head started to throb painfully and he grimaced. "Sorry . . . but I've got a bad headache . . ." he said and then limped over to the shade of a few trees and curled up there, wanting to fall asleep, if not just relax to get away from the pain for an hour or so.

((Coolio. And I had to edit my last post three times because I hit submit before I was finished typing. gonk xp sweatdrop ))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:59 am
(aww, *pats head* there there, cuddle up with your autographed book if you get sad ~_^)

Karelym looked to the wound with a frown..if he were in his other form, healing it would be no problem..but on a dragon? It would be difficult indeed. She followed alongside Rollan as he went to the trees, "Rest now, my love.." When would they be allowed to return?

The Elder came forward, lumbering over to Coryn, clearly old and yet no less magnificent with his bright, green scales. "Coryn..child...you are injured, I will call a healer for you," there were healers amongst dragons as well it seemed. He motioned to another dragon, who immediately went off, presumably to ask for the dragon. The Elder stood before Coryn, easily twice as large and obviously powerful..though his eyes were kind if a bit troubled. "I am sorry for this..but I must ask a favor of you, one I think that you alone can do.." His tail jerked towards Kolan, sulking alone and licking at a wound near a rock ledge.

"Kolan..is young yet, though he thinks himself much older..he's barely passed his childhood..both of his parents were killed by dragon hunters while he was little more than a hatchling..we have tried to raise him..but it was difficult..when we got him, he'd spent a year in the company of humans, being tortured as an exotic form of entertainment..he has grown to be very angry..very hateful..I know not how to handle him..and he hates you Coryn, for being so young and in his eyes so untroubled..for not suffering as he has..for my liking you, and Koruna's liking you..he envies you, and admires you in a way..and so it must be you..I would like to Bind Kolan to you for a time, as a human, only to become a dragon if you grant him leave to be..I think it would be good for him..and perhaps you as well, my child."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:11 am
Coryn blinked in slight disbelief as he looked from Koran to the elder. You have got to be kidding me . . . he thought to himself, but nodded. "If you think that it will be for the best, then I am willing to help." he said politely. He didn't like the idea at all, but . . . one didn't exactly go around refusing favors from the elder . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:26 am
The Elder noted the disbelief with amusement and slight regret, but it had to be done. Kolan needed this..and it would perhaps be good for Coryn to have the young dragon around as well. "I thank you, Coryn..you will be helping me greatly..Kolan!" He called to the other dragon, his voice boomed across the area so that Kolan definately heard. The dragon grimaced, rising as he glanced to Coryn before looking to the Elder as he came forward, "Yes..Elder?"

"Go to human form, please." It was not a request.

Kolan stiffened slightly, not understanding, "Eld-" He was cut off by a snort from the Elder, who was looking to him expectantly. With an uneasy expression..he sighed before shifting, feeling his body morph and change as he went into a form he despised..He looked surprisingly young for all of his talk of Coryn being a child, his human form that of a grown teenager and when he spoke, his voice was a quiet voice, not nearly as deep though firm and clear. "I am..in the other form." There were several wounds on his body, some bleeding, some not from his fight with Coryn, though thankfully they'd eased enough that they wouldn't cause anything more than pain to him.

The Elder nodded his approval, before suddenly dipping a claw into some of Kolan's blood, brushing it into Coryn's mouth even as he took some of Coryn's and forced it into Kolan's mouth. He blinked in surprise, his eyes widening, "NO! Eld-" But again he was cut off at the flash of light as the Elder spoke, "Bind," thinking of the specifications in his mind. When the light faded, there was now a bonding line between them, visible only to a certain few rarities or to those partially in the spirit plane. None of whomo were present. Kolan looked between them all in shock, before trying to shift, as was obvious by his growing frustration and looked of concentration, "What is this?!" He demanded angrily, "What have you done?"

The Elder gave a yawn, much to Kolan's irritation, "You are going to Coryn's home..you are Binded to him, you cannot stray far..and you cannot become a dragon without his permission..I would suggest asking nicely, he said with wry humor. Kolan started to object and the Elder narrowed his eyes, "This is the decree of the Elder, will you disobey?" Kolan hesitated, before averting his gaze as a sign of acceptance. Satisifed, before turning he thought-spoke to Coryn. Thank you Coryn, I am ever grateful. A healer dragon arrived then, getting to work healing Coryn.

Meanwhile, Kolan seemed to be in a state of angry shock, Karelym staying close to Coryn and watching him cautiously.

Rollan meanwhile smirked, "Aww, poor little human-boy," he mocked the other's words in regards to Coryn being a child and litte dragon.

Kolan blinked in surprise, "You are no wolf.." And then his eyes narrowed as he hissed, "I am no human," and he took a threatening step towards Rollan with a growl that was far from human.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:08 am
"And yet you are stuck in human form until I say otherwise, so I suggest that you don't try to pick fights . . ." Coryn said his voice changing to a growl near the end of the sentence as he glared at Kolan. To Rollan he sent a telepathic thought. I would prefer if there didn't have to be any more fighting today, and since we both know you can beat him in this form I suggest that you don't torment the poor kid. he thought with a hint of a chuckle through the line.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:01 am
Kolan paused, his expression becoming furious a moment as he returned the glare. He stepped up to Coryn till he was just a foot or so away, frowning up at the other as he demanded angrily, "Then say otherwise! You have no right to keep me in this stupid form!" He hated humans with every fiber of his being..hated their weak, fleshy bodies..hated being so small, so defenseless. But in general, Kolan simply hated them.

Rollan glanced to Coryn at the thought, a smirk alighting his wolfish lips. Anyone could beat him in that form.. but I won't torment him too badly..as long as he shows you some respect.

The Healer finished her work on Coryn, before walking off to join the Elder in discussion with the Advisor and Chancellor. They agreed on what to do with Kolan..it would humble him, teach him some manners doubtless, and some compassion besides..and perhaps ease that temper of his, aside from getting him to stop going out of his way to ruin Coryn. The spell was perfect for such a task, stuck as a human Kolan couldn't really hurt the other, and Coryn would choose when to make Kolan a dragon. And while Coryn could decide how long Kolan got to stay as a dragon each time, necessary in case Kolan decided to try for a rematch...which he likely would..  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:17 pm
Coryn just stared back at Kolan, almost emotionless. "Do you think I enjoy being trapped as a dragon?" he asked him in return. That will take a long while if it happens at all . . . he responded to Rollan in terms of Kolan's respect for him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:26 pm
Kolan's expression became uncertain at that, "Trapped as a dragon? You can't shift?" The Elder had gone to great lengths to ensure that Kolan didn't know Coryn's true form, lest he try to take advantage of that too.

Rollan came to stand beside Karelym, who glanced at him and placed a hand on his head before placing one as well on Coryn, knowing he didn't like being trapped..  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games