Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:10 pm
Lily finally came back to her senses and decided to feel for Vayne's emotions and found that he wasn't far from his doppleganger. There, attack that, she thought, giving him Vayne's position.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:12 pm
"..." Kir glanced over and shot another huge bolt of light magic towards where she directed, then resumed to slaughter the demon.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:14 pm
We fear what we cannot understand yet we embrace love...
[[*Shrugs*]]
...Thus a contradiction against which no one can argue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:20 pm
(Did he just log off? -_-)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:21 pm
We fear what we cannot understand yet we embrace love...
[[That wouldn't surprise me. He did, however vanish for a minute or two before...]]
...Thus a contradiction against which no one can argue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:22 pm
((yeah, but I think his charrie left... it was kind of unclear))

Lily felt Vayne leave. Kir destroy that demon, she thought, wanting to end this soon.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:25 pm
(That's it. He keeps this up and this will happen: )

"..." Kir drifted up into the sky in front of the rampaging demon. When his barrier cracked again he took both him and Lily out of it and made another one for them. He filled the cracking barrier with magic and sent it shooting to the demon's mouth.
When the barrier went inside the demon Kir waited for a moment, then let the barrier explode, completely destroying the demon from the inside out.

( ~_^ )  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:27 pm
Lily felt around but she didn't sense anything else that could cause them trouble. "Kir, stand down," she said, hoping that it would work the first time.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:31 pm
"...!!!" Kir looked shocked. He didn't know what he was doing fifty feet in the air.
They fell.
"...Lily...!" Kir noticed that he wasn't the only one falling from that height, but at his current speed and power he wouldn't be able to stop both of them from falling before they hit the ground.
Kir darted under Lily and held her close.
The impact of the fall knocked the wind out of Kir's lungs. Even though he appeared to be unconscious, he was only dizzy. He just needed to get air back in his lungs again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:35 pm
"Kir?" Lily said, her voice almost panicky. She had been so focused on trying to find Vayne and anyone else, she hadn't even noticed how high they were until after she gave him the order. Stupid, stupid, stupid, she thought to herself, as she patted Kir on the cheek, trying to get some reaction from him.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:38 pm
"...I'm okay... Give me a minute..." Kir thought as he fought to breathe, "...Nothing against your weight or anything... but could you get off my chest please...?" He thought with a smile. His eyes were still closed. He didn't want to know what was going on around him at that moment. He figured it would be an acid trip to remember.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:41 pm
Lily quickly got off of him and knelt next to him. "I'm so sorry. I... I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry," she said, still berating herself for giving the order too soon.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:45 pm
"...Don't worry about it... This is a great help... It reminds me that I'm here... I can't feel anything when I'm a weapon..." Kir tried to laugh the whole thing away. He still didn't dare open his eyes, but his breathing was starting to get a rhythm. From the smack he received when he landed, he could only imagine the world right now. Even with his eyes closed the world is swirling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:47 pm
Lily wasn't really sure how great of a help it had actually been but she didn't say anything. In stead she glanced around but it was hard to see anything through the fog that had fallen. It gave her an eerie feeling and she thought that they shouldn't stay there much longer.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:50 pm
Kir finally opened his eyes and saw his world again with a clear vision... Or so he thought, "I must be going insane... Does it get this foggy in here...?" He asked. He raised a hand to his head to fight back a massive headache that was not Kieran.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games