Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:24 pm
She continued to lay in his arms sleeping peacfully, her ear twiching lightly. Her hands rested gently against his chest as was her head, her hand grabbed his shirt lightly"Master...I...love...you" she mumbles.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:35 pm
Akuro felt his heart skip a beat at her words, he grit his teeth and held her tighter closing his eyes.
"I love you too....Lilith."
He opened his eyes partially and pecked her forehead, closing his eyes once more.
He wanted to stay like this for awhile longer but he didn't know the time and it was morning.
"I'm sorry."
He spoke it softly and growing his claws ran them up Lilith's back, ignoring the pain in his heart he spoke in a harsh tone.
"Hey! wake up, and what do you think your doing clinging onto me?"  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:47 pm
She woke up with a yelp, yanking herself from his arms and backing up on the bed. She fell off the bed and on the floor, landing on her wounded clawed up back making her flinch greatly. She looked at him through teary eyed"I-I'm sorry master" she cried, bowing to him slightly as she kneeled on the floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:58 pm
"Wipe your tears," Akuro spoke growling at her. "And get up, we have work to do."
He made a motion with his hand to get up and walking towards the door opened it.
A single tear went down his cheek and he faked a stretch and wiped it away before glancing back at her.
"Hurry up Lilith, if the target get's away, I promise I'll make sure you get the treatment reserved for him."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:06 am
She stood up and winced at the aching clawmarks, wiping her tears away. She Quickly followed after him, looking at him with a fearful expression"Treatment reserved for him?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:12 am
Akuro left noting to the woman that he'd be back, he got a glare as a response but continued.
Once he got outside he responded to Lilith.
"Basically, I'll break your arm nine different ways than probably kill you," Akuro said keeping his attention forward. "Slowly."
He continued towards the center of town and noticed a crowd in the center.
"Okay, Lilith, run into the crowd and once your in most of the way, pass out, that will attract everyone's attention and I'll take care of him then get up and run back here."
He pointed to the hotel.
"Make sure you're not followed, if you get caught. They'll kill you on the spot and I'm not going to rescue you."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:18 am
Lilith began running into the crowd her tail flying in the wind behind her. She made a sudden stop in the middle of the crowd, she acted as though she couldn't breath and collapsed onto the ground. Everyone in the crowd gathered round her, worried for her heath. She was acting of coarse but they didn't know that  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:25 am
Akuro smiled and slunk around the crowd, his eyes cast to Lilith, he knew she was acting...but still it bothered him.
He shook his head and circling around the guards posted in front of the target, he sneaked behind him and covered his hand with his mouth.
He grew his claws and quickly stabbed him before twisting his claws, Akuro smiled as the body went limp in his grip.
He released the body to have it fall into the podium as he jumped away, one of the guards turned hearing the noise and saw the body, though Akuro had already departed and was looking back for Lilith.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:30 am
Lilith got up shakily reassuring everyone that she was ok and that she just needed rest and sleep, she did feel a bit dizzy in actual now but she pushed it out of her mind. She began to walked back to the motel, making sure she was not being followed and entered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:32 am
After growing tired of waiting he went inside and sat on the bed, he kept his head lowered and his hands were folded on his lap as his body leaned forward, when he heard the door open he looked up at her.
He motioned for her to come closer with his finger.
"Close the door, were you followed?"  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:37 am
She walked over to him even though she was scared and bowed her head slightly to him"N-no one followed me" her voice timid and frightful. Her ears lowered against her head in a saddened manner.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:44 am
Akuro looked up at her, his eyes red and a blank expression lining his face.
"Good job."
He spoke the words plainly but he decided she deserved the praise, he didn't smile but he nodded his head to show he was serious.
"The plane doesn't come for a little bit."
He scooted back and patted the spot between his legs.
"Sit."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:48 am
She smiled lightly, happy to be of use to him. She sat at the spot that he had patted between his legs and turned her head to look at him, her ears lowered against her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:53 am
Akuro reached up and forced her to turn her head forward, mostly because he couldn't look straight into her eyes.
He wrapped his arms around her and leaned forward.
"My kind is able to detect the scent in blood," he said his eyes focused to the side. "I can't stand it, so I'm dealing with your scent for a moment."
He could tell the harshness in his voice but he couldn't speak the words that lingered in his mind.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:58 am
"Thats why you act cruelly towards me? Not because you hate me?" she didn' care much for being hurt but having him like her mattered alot to her. Her eyes teared up from the harshness in his voice.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games