Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:24 pm
(X__X..yeah..can't wait to not hear it! <3 ^__^ hehe )

Giacare watched Ryan's pretense of thought, only to jump up about a foot in the air as Ryan's foot swung towards his legs. He came down on one foot before settling on both, smirking down at Ryan, "Sorry brother, you're going to have to do better than that to compete with my training. I'd say I try," he shrugged and gave a cocky grin, clearly teasing, "But I'm a natural." Giacare winked for effect.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:28 pm
((Some call it a 'Hollywood Scream' . . . like the ones you find in horror movies when the girl is cornered by the homicidal maniac in a dark room and turns around and screams when she sees the maniac. That's the kinda scream I have.))

"That's it!" Ryan growled playfully and then leapt at his older brother, fully intending to tackle him to the ground. He was laughing though . . . it felt so good to have his brother back . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:39 pm
(Really? GASPETH! You could do that in movies, and make zillions! <3)

Giacare wasn't thinking reactively this time, knowing that he was with Ryan he settled his mind a bit to be more in the moment rather than automatic. And so he allowed Ryan to tackle him to the ground, bursting out laughing as he looked up at his brother from the ground. "Gosh, you're so violent, kiddo," he teased with a fond grin as he reached to ruffle Ryan's hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:44 pm
Ryan grinned wickedly. "Yes, but there is a reason for my violence. . ." he said and proceded to poke Giacare in the sides, remembering that his brother was ticklish there.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:15 pm
Giacare tilted his head, "Really?" And then at the poking he burst out into laughter. "H-hey! That..tic..kles!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:21 pm
Ryan's grin only grew wider. "Exactly." he said and tickled his brother some more.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:38 am
Giacare laughed harder, wriggling around, and as he did so..again the black fur started up Giacare's neck and he made a noise of surprise. He tilted his head so that his neck didn't show, laughing again as he came back down fur free, making it seem like it might have just been a trick of the light..perhaps.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:18 am
Ryan stopped tickling his brother when he saw . . . something on his neck. He took his sound of surprise as part of the laughter but now . . . what was that? It wasn't there any more but Ryan continued to stare at his brother's neck wondering if the thing he saw would come back, wondering about what it was that he had seen. Did his eyes fool him?  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:24 pm
Giacare noticed the other had stopped tickling..and he prayed the other hadn't noticed his little mishap. It wasn't that he didn't trust his brother..but..it seemed silly to burden their relationship with knowledge of Giacare's..other half. "Tired already," he smirked, "I'll never be an uncle if that's the extent of your stamina, little brother," he teased.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:29 pm
Ryan didn't respond to the teasing but just shook his head, trying to rid his mind of what he thought he saw. "Naw. Just hungry." he said with a small smirk and then stood up and walked over to Brilyra. "I'm going to make breakfast today . . ." he said and then kissed her gently before heading downstairs to make breakfast . . . and try to forget about what he had seen. When Giacare wanted to talk about it, he'd talk. He wasn't about to force his brother into any sort of confessions.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:47 pm
Giacare watched the other smirk, and at the words he chuckled. "Sure, brother." As the other moved away to head to Brilyra, he smiled at the affection between them. Brilyra brushed her hand across his cheek as he walked away, "Now we're in trouble," she teased him, watching him walk out of the room before turning to Giacare, "Giac-"

He held up a hand, "Don't ask, Brilyra..please? Let's just..go downstairs, he'll probably hurt himself without you. Men do crazy things when their love is away," he smiled softly, thinking of his own wife as both he and Brilyra headed downstairs and into the kitchen. He grinned at Ryan, "So brother, what poison..-er..food, are you making today?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:53 pm
Egg shells were thrown at Giacare as Ryan turned to glare at his brother. He turned back to the omlette and bacon he was cooking with a roll of his eyes. "I'll have you know I have two years of experience with this . . ." he grumbled at Giacare, not meaning it to sound like he was brooding, or moping, but he was still deep in thought about what was on Giacare's neck, and he felt a bit offended that his bother would not have any trust in his cooking skills at all.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:00 pm
Giacare laughed as eggshells were thrown at him, "Hey!" At Ryan's words, he whistled, "Impressive..good to know my baby brother is good for more than his pretty face," this was said as he'd walked to Ryan, patting the others cheek a bit before quickly moving lest the other decide to retaliate.

Brilyra laughed as well, coming to stand beside Ryan as she wrapped her arms around his waist, her chin on his shoulder as she pressed as kiss to his neck before leaning her head against his as she said with a smile, "Don't worry, my love, I have faith in you."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:12 pm
Ryan tried not to get distracted, but it was hard. "Mm . . ." he said, leaning his head in her direction. "Well as long as you have faith in me, then I have not a care in the world . . ." he muttered. Luckily the sound of the bacon sizzling brought him out of his Brilyra induced dreamworld and he was able to focus on the food once again.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:21 pm
Brilyra smiled, nuzzling him, "Well then my love, you will never have a care."

Giacare scoffed from the table, clearly amused, "Honestly..you youngsters..tsk tsk," he teased.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games