Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:53 pm
"Durrahn, come on," Lily said to the shadow demon who was staring at a tree. "We're going. Rya do you think you can keep up with Amaranth?" she turned to Rya.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:55 pm
Durrahn snapped her attention back to Lily. "What happened?" She asked, glancing back at the tree.

Jet'YOl remained still. He still hoped to remain mostly undetected.

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:56 pm
"We're going to the Angeko Ruins and we need to go now!" Lily said in reply. "Amaranth's already taken off with Kir, and we need to catch up to them."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:02 pm
Rya ran after them, trying to keep up.

(exits to angeko ruins)  

Fujibayashi Shina

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:04 pm
Lily sighed as Rya toom off without answering her question. She wasn't going as fast as she wanted to but it would have to do and she easily kept pace with the girl. She hoped that Durrahn was following them.

((Exits to Angeko Ruins))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:04 pm
Durrahn nodded and headed off after Rya at an incredible pace.
[[Exit to Angeko Ruins]]

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:37 pm
Daisy stood there quietly for a moment, watching Naomi's joy. She really was quite happy about her ball exploding. The young woman laughed silently before hearing James' comment. "Split up." She said it as if she were questioning him, but it was ment as a statment. Her big blue eyes looked at the two. "Well then I will miss you two very much. To say I was about to go crazy from the isolation out here is an understatment."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:32 pm
A portal opened and Tea jumped out of it. She landed neatly on the ground.
"This place is creepy," Tea commented, "But I felt a connection with Onee-sama here. She was here a while ago. I know it!" She said with a new determination.
She glanced around and tried to locate where the magic residue was the strongest.

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:41 pm
We fear what we cannot understand yet we embrace love...
Jet'Yol suddenly tensed. He sensed something he hadn't felt in a long time. "A faerie?" He wondered aloud to himself. They were rare beings to come across. He had been surprised to meet one the first(And only other) time. He stretched, letting out a sigh of relief as he did so. He had been still for too long after an extended period of traveling. That always was a bother. And so he uprooted himself, wondering where his life would take him now.
...Thus a contradiction against which no one can argue

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:47 pm
Tea flitted from stone to stone, green sparks trailing behind her as she went. She finally located where her sister had used magic.
"She was here. Right here," She said, standing next to a half broken in tree, "It must have been a fight," She speculated.
Then she heard something rustling nearby and turned.
"Oh! A treant! I haven't seen one of those in years!" She exclaimed and waited for the creature to approach.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:56 pm
Jet'Yol looked over to the speaker. Shaking the dirt from his roots he took lumbering steps towards the girl. "Ah, hello young one. In search of a certain other? I have seen many in this forest, perhaps I could aid you?" He asked, wishing to be of assistance. He was good at gauging ages, even of the ageless races such as vampires. This one while she looked young, yet was young to mortal eyes, was still a child when compared to Jet'Yol.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:58 pm
"Hello," Tea greeted kindly, "I didn't know there were Treants on this planet. This makes things so much easier," She bowed politely, "I am looking for my older sister. She's a full-blooded Faerie who goes by the name of PreToria," She said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:01 pm
[[NEed to get facts straight. So Pre was in the woods not too long ago? And if she was, did she say anything about where she was going?]]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:05 pm
(She was. She was there, was betrayed(she didn't have her memories then), killed off the ghouls that attacked her, and stumbled aimlessly out of the forest. She didn't know where she was going, but she ended up in Kahiro Village. She was very confused and hurt for what one of the characters working for Zen did to her. She didn't expect betrayal.)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:14 pm
[[Ah okay, I'll post tomorrow. As I had said, I'mma leave in a minute here.]]

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games