Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:48 am
"...Keep going..." Meshik said. It sounded like he could snap at him at any moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:53 pm
Jacob smiled as if he was amused by Meshik's bad mood. "And so, you were removed from Mythanos. I brought you over to Verspya myself. I left you here, only to come back when the catastrophic event was about to take place in order to help you. You may know this entire event as Zen." He explained. He paused to swallow and then added. "Your destiny was in fact, to kill Zen."  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:56 pm
"Bull s**t," Meshik growled, "If that's the case then I have no more purpose."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:31 pm
Jacob sighed, but smiled again. "No more purpose? That's what you think." He said. "You should be proud of yourself. You saved your home planet's sister planet. A noble cause for a Fourth like yourself." He said with a nod.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:48 am
"I didn't even want to become involved!" Meshik said, "Did you ever once consider how I might have felt?! I don't want to become a part of history! I have to bear this for the rest of my life! I've killed innocent people! Don't you get that?!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:19 pm
[Oh noes, math exam tomorrow D;]
"Of course we considered how you felt. But we had no choice. You were the only one with the power to stop Zen. And if you think killing Zen was killing innocent people then I must have the wrong son.." He said with a sigh.

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:10 am
Some magic circled around Meshik and his appearance changed to that of the little girl who was screaming in emotional agony right before she died next to Zen's body, a little girl named Sarah, "Innocent people like me," The Angel said with Sarah's voice before the illusion faded.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:16 pm
Kya strolled numbly behind them, sighing as she eyed the ground.  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:20 pm
Meshik moved his hand back and grasped Kya's. He needed to know she was there while he spoke with his father, "...I'm not human..." He said, the realization starting to sink in at last.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:24 pm
Kya looked up when a hand grasped hers. "...It doesnt mean your not you." She said simply.  

Fujibayashi Shina

neuschwanstein

Invisible Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:26 pm
Manza stepped through the large wooden doors of the inn, taking it the sudden change of temperature. He had recently came to the town to get away from his people. He loved the cold, something that most angels did not. He did not need much protection from the cold air, mostly because he couldn't feel the changes in temperature. As he stepped in more, he knocked some stray snow off his shoes. Manza shut the door softly, and wandered over to the receptionist's desk, and confirmed his reservation for his room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:31 pm
"I know...I know, Kya..." Meshik said, "But all this time...I was told I was abandoned by a human..." He looked over to Kya, "...I don't know what I'll do next..."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:07 pm
Kya frowned. "You and I will sit down, have a drink, and relax for a bit."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:18 pm
"That little angel girl is under my care now, my son. Her spirits not dead, you know. All the innocent people that died by your hands or the hands of the others in the war are safe and at peace. I'll tell you that much." He said as he looked to Kya, then back to Meshik. "Yes, relax for a bit. I have to return soon so if you have any other questions, throw them on me now."  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:21 pm
Meshik looked downwards for a moment. His hand squeezed Kya's, "...What did you do to me?" He asked.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games