Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Fokiri Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
Shiki coldly walked forward.
White Len slowly turned around and saw Shiki. Her eyes were wide in fear, like she was afraid of what she had done.
"You went too far woman," Shiki said. His voice was more frigid than his inversion's voice, "Letting me completely awaken like this...You're terrible..." He sank his katana into Len's chest. She screamed in pain.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:26 pm
Sandra cringed when White Len screamed like that. It was a horrible sound. She hoped that by killing this Len, they would be able to get their Len back.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
"All this was for that blasted cat, wasn't it?" Shiki asked with his voice that could turn the soul into ice, "You wanted me? Well here I am!" He stabbed the katana into her chest again, causing another ear-splitting scream to come out. Shiki studied White Len for a moment before he spoke again, "...You sicken me...the whole lot of you..." He said darkly. He lifted the sword and slashed White Len's head off without a moment of hesitation.
She faded away, leaving a small black cat in her wake. She was unconscious and shivering.

(Death of White Len)  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:34 pm
"Oh, Len!" Sandra cried and knelt down next to the cat and lifted her up into her arms. She cradled Len against her chest.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
Len was just sleeping. She didn't appear wounded.
Shiki watched the two and walked over to the nearest wall. He leaned his back against it and sank his katana into the ground next to him. He crossed his arms. The illusion around him remained even with White Len's death.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:41 pm
Sandra was relieved when she didn't see any wounds on her. She stood and walked over to where Shiki was. "Are you alright?" she asked him.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
Shiki looked up at Sandra. The aura around him caused Len to tense up in Sandra's arms.
"I'm perfectly fine princess," He said.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:45 pm
Sandra wasn't so sure, but she nodded all the same. "Let's go back to the room so that I can bandage your arm."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
"I was injured?" Shiki looked down at his shoulder, "Oh I was. Don't worry yourself over that. It's a wound received in honor."  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:50 pm
"Please, let me bandage it," Sandra said. She was starting to get worried about him now. Very worried.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
"You know, in the old days this is how we stop bleeding," Shiki said and lifted his katana. It turned red from heat. He moved the blade over his injury and prepared to weld the wound together.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:56 pm
"No!" Sandra said, reaching out to stop him from burning himself, not seeming to realize how hot the blade was. "Just let me bandage it. I'm begging you!"  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
Shiki was able to move the blade away before Sandra could burn herself, "Princess?" He questioned.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:01 pm
"I want to help you," Sandra said, looking at him sternly. "Let's go back to the Inn so I can do that."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
Shiki's hard expression softened a little and the illusion faded away. Shiki exhaled and looked to Sandra in worry, "Are you okay?" He asked.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games