Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Anger's Spell~(1x1)(Awesomely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:23 am
Shelby pouted. "It's called beauty sleep." she said in a huff.

Emika nodded in agreement. "Shelby could have ended up falling for worse men than Kraelyn . . ." she said, suggesting that Shelby had already fallen for Kraelyn, although it was just based on her personal observations.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:30 am
Kraelyn grinned and then nuzzled her cheek, "You don't need any beauty sleep, you're already beautiful." The words came easily since they seemed so honest to him..and he'd gotten more comfortable speaking to her now that her every word wasn't a curse on mankind.

Jyrek blinked at that, "You think..she's fallen for him? Already?" He supposed whirlwind romances did happen..but still.."She's too young," he said with a grumble, clearly driven by the fatherly idea that his little girl was always his little girl. Speaking of men being fallen for sort of upset that image.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:40 am
Emika giggled. "How old is old enough then? She's nineteen so . . . twenty maybe?" she asked, teasing him on his fatherly protectiveness. "How old were we when we got married Jyrek?" she asked him, trying to prove a point about how Shelby was not too young at all.

Shelby blushed lightly and immediately fell, face first, into her pillow. "Going back to sleep." she muttered quickly and pulled the blanket over her head, closing her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:53 am
Jyrek flushed slightly and answered without having to think about it, "You were seventeen. But that was different..I..you weren't my daughter! So it was different," he finished, his flush deepening a bit.

Kraelyn laughed, nuzzling her neck and hair. "Aww, don't be like that.." And then as he thought about it, he nudged her. "Shelby..I was thinking...maybe you could let those suitors out of the animal forms and go home."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:17 am
Emika smirked. "How was that any different than this? Besides. Shelby's nineteen now. That's two years older than I was then." she said, knowing that she was winning the arguement.

Shelby moaned. "Nnngh . . . Tired . . . I'll do it later!" she said and then shoved the pillow over her head, mumbling incoherent nonsense.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:24 am
Jyrek rubbed a hand through his hair, remembering he had ears as his hand ran over them. He grumbled, "I suppose." She had a point, but he still didn't like thinking of her off marrying someone else. "I'll have to check him of course..make sure he's good enough for our daughter." He grinned then, no doubt planning the ridiculous father inspired methods of judgement.

Kraelyn wondered if she'd really do it. He'd actually been a bit worried she'd be mad for his asking, but she seemed more 'tired' than anything. "Really? You'll free them, Shelby?" He nudged her head. The men were no one knew, but he felt sorry for them and figured that none of them were half as bad as Shelby had made them out to be when she'd changed them..and he knew now what being an animal was like, although, he'd really only minded the horse thing thus far due to her somewhat sadistic 'breaking in' of the new 'horsey'.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:36 am
Shelby nodded. "Yeah . . . I mean . . . if my father changed . . . why can't they have changed right?" she asked through her pillow and then changed him back into a human. She felt the distinct change in weight through the bed and giggled slightly. "You know what? It's fun to randomly change you without warning." she said, still not taking the pillow off her head.

Emika chuckled and shook her head as she got out of bed. "Just don't go too hard on him, alright?" she asked teasingly, giggling a bit and then heading out of the room to go get breakfast.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:48 am
Kraelyn nearly sighed. Apparently she still thought that they had been at fault. But at least she was willing to try. And then suddenly he was human again, nearling losing balance and falling on Shelby from his angle. "Haha, very funny. In fact, you should let me do it to you, and then we'll see who's laughing," he teased, grinning as he leaned forward and poked her in the stomach.

Jyrek watched her leave after hearing the giggle..wanting to go after her. She was present..she wasn't mean..but still, it hurt to have his wife so close and for her to not want to be with him. He'd explained hadn't he? As much as he could..even knowing that he was cursed..she couldn't forgive him?  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:59 am
Shelby laughed and then threw the pillow that had previously been over her head at Kraelyn, getting up and glaring at him slightly, her hair an absolute mess. "No tickling!" she said, holding her stomach protectively. "It's too early."

Emika headed downstairs to the kitchen and asked the maids to set four places for breakfast. She then went over to the next room and rekindled the fire, smiling as she warmed herself by it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:05 am
Kraelyn watched her laugh and hit the pillow back. At the slight glare, he laughed. "Too early..or you know I'm the tickle master?" He slid forward so that he was more beside her on the bed, and he slipped a hand under her holding, poking her again. She looked so lovely with her morning face, and even the charmingly messy hair..his Shelby? And then without thinking too much about it, he brought his hand to her cheek and brushed against it softly, before leaning down and pressing his lips against hers softly as he was driven by a desire he didn't quite understand.

Jyrek eventually went out, heading first into the kitchen and seeing no one..headed into the next room. There Emika was rekindling the fire. He smied from behind her as he entered, "Crafty as ever," he remarked with a laugh.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:19 am
Shelby's eyes widened as she blinked quite a few times as Kraelyn kissed her. Her second kiss now . . . and both had been taken by him . . . and oddly enough . . . she wasn't upset this time . . . her eyes closed and she kissed back, her hands going up to wrap around Kraelyn's neck

Emika looked over at Jyrek and smiled innocently. "Why, whatever are you talking about?" she asked teasingly, her smile suddenly seeming not that innocent at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:36 am
Kraelyn saw her eyes widened, but then her eyes closed as her hands went around his neck and she returned the kiss. Both relieved and happy, he increased the pressure of the kiss, heightening the wonderful feeling. After a moment, he pulled away slightly as he looked down at her with somewhat lust darkened eyes. "Wonderful," he said softly."

Jyrek saw the innocent smile that then seemed far less innocent. "Hmm..I wonder," he chuckled.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:03 pm
Shelby felt him pull away and then suddenly she knew just exactly what she had been doing. Her face flushed a brilliant shade of red and she quickly pulled the covers over her face to try and hide it.

Emika gave a small laugh and then looked in the general direction of Shelby's room. "Could you go wake up Shelby Jyr?" she asked, "Breakfast should be ready pretty soon . . ." she said looking back to Jyrek with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:50 pm
Kraelyn watched her face flush as she pulled the covers up to hide it. He chuckled, "Why are you hiding..? You look so cute when you're blushing." Kraelyn bent down and kissed her forehead through the blanket.

Jyrek nodded as a smirk curved his lips, "I'll wake them up..and Kraelyn had better be small, furry, and adorable or there's going to be a problem." With that in mind, he turned and began heading towards Shelby's room.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:08 pm
Shelby blushed harder. "That's the second time you've kissed me without asking. Did you know that?" she said through the blanket, although she didn't remove it from her head.

Emika chuckled and shook her head amused as Jyrek went up to go wake up Shelby and by extension, Kraelyn.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games