Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:42 pm
"Ah, well, yes. I'll try to prevent her from wandering around, since I don't want to bother anyone. If she escapes, could you please take care of her and bring her back to me...?" She asked with a smile. She wondered whether Miles could tell the connection between his name and the kitten's.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:49 pm
"Uh.." He paused to think about it, a little surprised by her request. "Y-yeah. Sure." Miles agreed with a slight nod, glancing down at the little kitten. "I can do my best."

Felicja chuckled behind them, wondering what the two were thinking that very moment. The way the two acted around each other was quite cute.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:58 pm
"Thank you!" She smiled. "Milliana is grateful too!" She didn't really have anything else to say, but she didn't really want to leave at that moment either.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:13 pm
"Milliana, that's a nice name." He commented, looking from said cat back at Magdalena with a intensely deep gaze.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:16 pm
Aggie blushed a little under his intense gaze. "Th-thank you... You were the inspiration." Immediately after saying that she quickly covered her mouth with her free hand, blushing more.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:14 pm
".. I-is that so..?" Miles sounded surprised and flustered, but still took such a gesture as a compliment. "I, uh. You're.. welcome." He noticed that Magdalena must not have wanted to tell him so, but he didn't really think her to strange for doing so. "I hope you don't have your hands full taking care of her, I'm sure you're perfectly capable none the less."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:40 pm
"Ah, yes. I should be able to take care of her without a problem!" She smiled at him, her face still red. "Uh...well... th-that's all I really came here for... to...introduce you to Milliana and ask for your cooperation in case anything happens...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:44 pm
"Very well then, and I've already agreed to do so." He gave a sure nod, "Oh, and I wanted to wish you luck on your case, it slipped my mind ... er, the last time you left."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:49 pm
"Oh, thank you... And, uhm, yes. I understand. You had... a lot on your mind the last time I left, I'm sure. So... I'll see you later then!" She smiled at him and made Milliana wave her paw goodbye before turning to leave.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:38 pm
Felicja followed after Magdalena as she turned to leave, "The two of you are just so darling." She teased a little, placing a hand playfully on the others shoulder.

Miles was just about to close the door, stopping as he caught Felicja's few words. They sent an overwhelming feeling of light-headedness wash over him, which in turn led him to dwell upon the earlier ocurrance.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:44 pm
She coughed a little as she shuffled down the hall back to her room. She was going over her confession in her mind and she shook her head a bit. Magdalena stood in front of her office door, not moving. Milliana pawed the door, as though she knew on the other side was what she wanted, which was food at the moment. She mewled at Magdalena.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:46 pm
"Looks like Milliana's competing for attention." She smiled softly as she watched the hungry animal paw at the door.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:36 am
"Ah, yes! Sorry Milliana. Let's get you some food now." She smiled at the kitten and opened the door. She walked in and placed the mewling kitten on the table as she took out a bowl and put some food from a can into it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:44 am
She followed, stopping at the door and leaning against framing. "I can't wait to see her do tricks." Felicja laughed a little, "That would be something."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:49 am
"Eh? Can cats learn tricks...?" She asked curiously as she looked to Felicja, Milliana happily eating the food.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games