Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Orion's Meadow (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:45 pm

Dark-Ninja70
ANBU Wolf Ninja
((Dark, I like how you read posts, if you even read them. It is still the night BEFORE the Chuunin Exams. Alot of things happened in this night where Tai was getting trained for the Exams. Now I didnt expect newer people in this guild to suddenly show up and start posting here but...yeah.
Now, I plan to end the night time. So please, next time, read.))

"Ugh...why the hell do weird people always show up here?" Tai mumbles as he sees the stalker strike up a weird conversation. Was it just Tai, or do weird people always find their way to this Meadow that was SUPPOSED to be hidden. Did this Meadow have a huge sign above it that said "ORION'S MEADOW! RIGHT THIS WAY! --->" that Tai missed or something? Like many other things, those thoughts didnt matter now. Right now, Tai was going to have to deal with a stalker that might be starting up a crazy fight. Tai drops his arms down to his sides and examines his foe. He seemed potentially threatening, but Tai knew he could take him down with only a few hits from his Tirogan eye techniques. A few bones lances slide right down out of Tai's palms, and he speaks in a cold and threatening tone "Ok buddy, lets get things straightened out here. If you dont tell me who you are in 5 seconds, you are losing both of your arms."
(( I did and it was just them talking. This is the very reason I'm gonna flunk you! No respect! ))

((Dark, you can't flunk someone because they don't respect you(especially MY student, I'll kick your a**), because it's roleplaying. You have to judge someone based on their rp skills, as well as their fighting skills. I'm thinking of getting perky to choose someone who's indifferent to this whole thing to judge now...))
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:54 pm

((yes we did become sanins but thats really in the past, i was tired of having her chase after gohma.. *stupid b****** * but yeas i think orion remembers when i tryed to start back, but it was boring then lolz! xd ))

Cold winter angel

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:44 pm

((I don't know who gohma is, but I do remember. btw, HI DESS!))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:40 am

((*waves* werent we teamates then??? then how am i an academy student if i have dess's reincarnation?? she still has dess's powers and skills. (i am just to lazy to do all that work on looking up those japanese terms for theyre jutsu list -.-))

((This is by Dess' friend. I just wanted to say, your siggy scares me!! XDDD Her shirt looks like it wants to fly off! lol X3))

Cold winter angel

thewhitelynx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:48 am

((I guess everyone is just going to say everything in parentheses now? Rofl, so much for the Rp >,.,<))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:30 am

((i dont know are we spamming this thingy??? O.o anyways maybe we should get back to the rp??? and also i forgot gohma was here before most of you even came along, i think lynx, mikyo and sojiro would be the only ones left to know him lolz!!XD))

Cold winter angel

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:33 am

((except for the fact that Mikyo and Sojiro are both dead....))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:40 am

((what??? your dead?? WHY IS EVERYONE DYING!!!! AT LEAST MINE CAME BACK AS A REINCARNATION!!!!!! *cries* im sorry.... i just... waugh!! when did you guys die? have i been gone THAT long?? O.o..))

Cold winter angel

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:54 am

((...yeah...but you can meet his son in the Cloud village, or you can check out teh Mercs taht are about to save your village at the gates.))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:17 am

Dark-Ninja70
ANBU Wolf Ninja
((Dark, I like how you read posts, if you even read them. It is still the night BEFORE the Chuunin Exams. Alot of things happened in this night where Tai was getting trained for the Exams. Now I didnt expect newer people in this guild to suddenly show up and start posting here but...yeah.
Now, I plan to end the night time. So please, next time, read.))

"Ugh...why the hell do weird people always show up here?" Tai mumbles as he sees the stalker strike up a weird conversation. Was it just Tai, or do weird people always find their way to this Meadow that was SUPPOSED to be hidden. Did this Meadow have a huge sign above it that said "ORION'S MEADOW! RIGHT THIS WAY! --->" that Tai missed or something? Like many other things, those thoughts didnt matter now. Right now, Tai was going to have to deal with a stalker that might be starting up a crazy fight. Tai drops his arms down to his sides and examines his foe. He seemed potentially threatening, but Tai knew he could take him down with only a few hits from his Tirogan eye techniques. A few bones lances slide right down out of Tai's palms, and he speaks in a cold and threatening tone "Ok buddy, lets get things straightened out here. If you dont tell me who you are in 5 seconds, you are losing both of your arms."
(( I did and it was just them talking. This is the very reason I'm gonna flunk you! No respect! ))

((Sorry Dark, but just because they were the only ones posting doesnt mean that like 11 hours just passes in an instant. Tai was just there listening since I couldnt post because I had to leave. Now, for the flunking me thing...Dark, OOC and RP have nothing to do with each other. Just because I hold a hatred for you OOC, doesnt mean I'll show it in RP (IC). Also, why should I show someone like you respect? You dont deserve it...you just dont deserve it. What have you done that makes you "deserve" respect Dark? Nothing at all. Unless, you mean RP respect which has NOTHING to do with OOC.))

Nebulosis

thewhitelynx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:53 pm

Cold winter angel
((what??? your dead?? WHY IS EVERYONE DYING!!!! AT LEAST MINE CAME BACK AS A REINCARNATION!!!!!! *cries* im sorry.... i just... waugh!! when did you guys die? have i been gone THAT long?? O.o..))
((Oh yea, Lynx died awhile back, reincarnated with electrified blood, hehe. Twas fun coming back from a kiss, ah such a classic... rofl))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:15 pm

(('Sup, Tai. The timeskip hasn't started yet. You'll know when you see an announcement on the main forum.))

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:21 pm

((yo Tai I miss your Chunnin Battle. WHat Happened?))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:29 pm

x InfinityOrion x
(('Sup, Tai. The timeskip hasn't started yet. You'll know when you see an announcement on the main forum.))

((Fine, leave the post there lol. I heard Perky say it was today xp

Well, I lost because I had an arguement with Dark that had nothing to do with the Chuunin Exams. He flunked me because of that.))

Nebulosis

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games