Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:14 pm
Shin glanced over at the wave and drew his other sword which was a purple blade and swung it as a burst of lightning hit the wave and canceling the two out. That blade was the Lightning one, which is the blade Kiyoshi had. He then saw the area convered in darkness, Shin smiled at this, "Don't mess with darkness, I AM DARKNESS." He said laughing hystericlly, seeming to get a rush from the dark. His power growing with ever second.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:14 pm
spike jumped out off the way "pyro you still have the land mine" pyro told spike "oh yea thanks...almost forgot" spike said as he ordered the clones to suround shin but not making it obviouse, then making them blow up at the spot.  

pyro hasu

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:17 pm
((My sword sent the fireballs back, shuriken and all))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:19 pm
(MAN i need to read things through lol my bad xd )  

pyro hasu

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:23 pm
"You're darkness eh? This should be fun...the person who can control darkness against darkness itself."
Zann smirked slightly as he drew his treasured blade Yosamu. The jagged edge seemed to emit an evil aura as he swung it until the point was positioned straight at Shin's heart. Suddenly the blade vanished from his hand, and around Shin's head 9 ghost images of the blade danced around him, slashing at every part of exposed body they could find. The blade was so fast that it produced mirages from the sheer speed, that only the most developed Sharingan can follow. Zann's hands then started making handseals, and watching Rahenno to see what he would do.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:24 pm
((Man it seems like everyone can control darkness now.))

Rahenno also started to release Choas chakra, "Lets see how your darkness holds out against me. " He said as his right arm was covered in dark chakra.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:26 pm
(( evil evil evil It was supposed to be the Hachibi's power, darkness and gravity...))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:36 pm
((Im not controling darkness, I am darkness. Negitive energy and emotions lol. I suprised no one noticed how Shin had Kiyoshi's sword lol Which means where is Kiyoshi XD. Also be warned, this guy is easy to get rid of, you just have to fight him a different way ^_^. I make things interesting lol))

Shin continued to laugh hysterically as the ribbons basiclly cut him over and over, causing more and more lightning to pour out until suddenly in a burst of lightning a large creature emerged from the body. All that could be seen was its red glowing eyes in the darkness.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:44 pm
((I know Kiyoshi's in the forge...well he WAS in the forge anyway.
I'm very tempted to use holy water and go "Beast of darkness and hell, begone!"--well you DID say "different way"XD))

Zann stepped back a few steps, racking his brain for answers. If physical attacks and material attacks won't hurt it, then... He waved his hand in the air, and the suffocating darkness that he placed over the area cleared. In his left hand were 5 flash bombs, which he threw high into the air, over the creature's head. When they all exploded, the whole area suddenly shone so bright that anyone looking at it would be blinded. Zann shielded his eyes with one hand as he crouched on the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:44 pm
(i thuogh you hated one liners.)  

Aro97

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:45 pm
((Me? Yeah I do, but the one just now was an ooc. This one as well. Why?))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:50 pm
Rahenno shilded his eyes from the flash. He could really think of anything to do, Ninjuts and Taijutsu didn't. Rahenno reshealthed his sword. He felt like he should be doing something obvious but couldn't think of what it is.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:50 pm
((Nope nothing physical XD. Though you can weaken it with physical. you just cant kill it. Oh and just saying if you do manage to kill it something bad happens to Kiyoshi x_x hehe. Persona 4 got to love it))

Out of the darkness sprouted the beast. It was huge weasel with 6 tails. it was the final form of the Rokubi. However instead of its normal appearence, the beast was completely dark with glowing red eyes. "Yes, yes, I feel it. Your anger, your pain, your frustration, more more." It cried laughing as it waved its tails and Lightning from the storm above shot serveral bolts coming down at everyone in the area.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:51 pm
It was supposed to be the Hachibi's power, darkness and gravity...))  

Aro97

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:55 pm
((Yeah that's an ooc. Why something wrong?))

"It's not everyday that I get to fight a full form bijuu."
Zann's eyes were still closed from the flash--when the flash subsided, he would see if the light would weaken it. From his back, he took out a seemingly normal wooden flute, and raised it to his lips. He leapt away from one of the lightning bolts that shot down towards him, though one of them singed his left arm slightly, leaving a burn mark.

((Yami, it would be smart if you put on earplugs XD))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games