Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:50 pm
Sky smiled at this and stood up."Let's go then, it's already five o' clock!"She said and turned into a cat before walking over to the front door, Alice flying over and riding on her back.

(I'm guessing we're going to timeskip this part? Or would you not want to?)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:56 pm
((Sure.))

Leora smiled at her friends and then held out her arm to Kailee who quickly went over to her sister and hugged her tightly, clinging to her as they headed out to get Leora a wedding dress.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:02 am
Lance waited for his fiance, her friends and family to return for hours.When he finally noticed them returning as he was pouring himself another glass of blood, he had decided to drink more than usual so that he wouldn't be thirsty enough to not stop when they exchanged blood.Then, he walked downstairs and opened te door for them, seeing that the dress they had chosen was encased so he wouldn't be able to see it. "Welcome back ladies." He said in his soft, predatory tone.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:24 am
Kailee, who had been chattering happily to Sky, Alice, and Alexis, whimpered and became withdrawn once she saw Lance, hiding behind Alexis.

Leora glared at Lance, hearing his predatory tone. "Stop that." she hissed at him. She was mentally going over the dress that she had chosen, a classic white, with a baby blue softly embroidered into the gown and train while the bodice had soft lace around the waist, and arms while the neck was decorated with a floral pattern. She thought it was really nice and Kailee was happy to see it on her as well.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:34 am
Lance just rolled his blood red eyes at Leora and welcomed them in, glancing at the immensely frightened Kailee who Alexis held reassuringly. When Leora was coming to the door, he whispered playfully in her ear, "Remember what happens soon . . ." He nodded his head toward a clock. It read nine o' clock.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:45 am
Leora sighed. She didn't want to think about it . . . but . . . it was already decided . . . "I know . . ." she muttered.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:50 am
Lance looked at her as if with concern."Oh, don't be sad.Being a vampire is wonderful once you actually are one. There's one human saying I heard once . . . Oh yes, 'don't knock it 'til you try it'."He chuckled playfully and drank his glass of blood.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:56 am
Leora glared at him. "Problem is, if I don't like it, I can't turn back." she hissed.

Kailee looked up at Alexis, feeling rather bored. "Lexi?" she asked, making a nickname for her friend. "Where's Leora's, mama's, daddy's and mine rooms?" she asked curiously.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:06 am
Alexis glanced down at her."Lance got you your own room, it's right upstairs and the first door on the left.Your parents will be in the room across from you."She said smiling at Kailee.

Lance only grinned. "Yes, but I'm sure you'll like it. Besides, haven't you ever once dreamed of being a queen?" He asked Leora.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:16 am
Kailee smiled. "And where's Leora's room?" she asked, her curiousity not yet satiated.

Leora shook her head. "Nope. Swimmer, actress, dancer, singer, zoologist. I've dreamed of being any one of those, but never a queen. I never thought it was realistic." she said before heading up to her room.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:25 am
"Just down the hall from your rooms," She said then looked at Lance. "But, right now I wouldn't go in there alright?" Alexis asked as she smiled at Kailee.

Lance watched her leave with a sullen expression and stayed for about a minute before going after her and quickly up to her room.Then, he walked in and closed the door behind him, looking at Leora with a small grin. "I'm telling you, you will love vampire blood." He said truthfully.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:29 am
Kailee smiled and nodded. "Okay!" she said cheerfully.

Leora glared at him. "Oh, so you're going to do it right now?! I can't even get the smallest of breaks from you?" she asked irritably. "Not even a few minutes huh?" she asked and then sat down on her bed in a huff, crossing her arms irritably.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:36 am
"Oh,come on. You got a break, the last four hours you were picking out a dress. I'll be out of your hair in no time."He said grinning as he walked over to the bed and sat down, placing his now empty glass of blood on the floor next to him.

(What do you think about Kailee interrupting them mid-exchange? You don't have to, I just want to hear your opinion.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:21 pm
((*gaspness* Great minds think alike! I was already planning on Kailee inturrupting them. twisted ))

Leora sighed and glared at him, but in the end, she pulled her hair out of the way of her neck and closed her eyes. "Just get it over with." she said, not looking forward to it at all.

Kailee smiled at Alexis and then hugged her quickly. "I wanna go explore my room!" she said excitedly before running off upstairs in a fit of giggles. Now that Lance was . . . not in her line of sight, she had gone back to being a very cheerful child.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:26 pm
(Yay! ^^ I can't wait to see what happens.)

Lance just grinned for a moment before extending his fangs again and leaning forward, tilting his head, so his mouth was right above her neck and his fangs were wide above a spot in her neck with many blood veins. Then he sanks his fangs into her, drinking the delicious, succulent liquid that poured into his mouth.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games