Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Hokage's Office (please knock) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:41 pm
*Hanzo released the fusion and dropped to his knees.*

"I used ameratsu too much...."

*Hanzo said breathing hard he used ameratsu two or three times, two S-rank jutsu and another A rank. Usually he could still hold out much longer but this was his first time using the mangekyou and so using it drained most of his chakra.*

(( Reiko just to let you know your window is smashed, door is broken down and there is a giant hole in your wall....))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:42 pm
((aahhh so many people!
dark - you gave phi the position when you were promoted
drake - im gonna heal you now, and i have no idea who it is who left you there))

Reiko bent over drake and healed his wounds. "are you alright?" she asked. she helped him stand up and directed him to another chair. She looked at Kashiim. "who is it who wanted to speak to us?"  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:48 pm
(( Because I thought Sannin would take up my time when really it's not that much of a time waster...that much lol... Also Phi never did anything as captain and I was gonna pm you to see if I could remake it since xantos renamed it team saber but you were offline most times I checked. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:52 pm
Drake started breathing a little easier. He certainly had a weird day. First, having his demons memory erase, then getting poison, and finally the fiasco of earlier. He was really exhausted but decided to stick with Reiko for now on. He had decided this would be best to keep the demon even more in control. Not to mention his feelings for her, but that was gonna stay hidden for now. She was a Hokage and he believed that stuff like love would cause major problems for her.  

crimsonnobody

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:53 pm
((Okay, Reiko. Your office, has no roof, no windows, there is a hole in the wall, your door was broken down, and ITS ABOUT TO RAIN BOULDERS! GOD DAMN BOULDERS!!! And you guys are just lounging around. scream ))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:54 pm
(dont forget the roof. It ripped that off too.)

Kashiim looked at Reiko for a moment. "Jack. The yukikage. He didn't give me many details, but asked that we meet him here." He said with a little sigh. "I think I'm all better now, thanks to you Reiko." He said with a heartwarming smile.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:55 pm
(Boulders? Explain yourself. please?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:56 pm
(stupid earth goddess.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:57 pm
((@dark- talk to phi about it cause he seemed pretty into it, but ill reinstate you
@COH- i no, but i have a meeting coming up and its important, then ill fix my office.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:59 pm
((Yep. Abdiel's dieing wish, was granted by the earth goddess. To make it rain god damn boulders. Its what happens when a devoted follower to her dies. But don't worry it only lasts 30 days.))

Ducttape_Bandit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:00 pm
((we JUST got over poison in the village, and now this. god you must really hate us!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:01 pm
(COH right now I'm flipping you off. Even though you can't see it. I keel jou and jour face)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:04 pm
((xD Its not going on in the Sand Village. =P I know but I had to end somewhere. The timeskip will happen soon, just say that when it finished that you rebuilt Konoha over the boulders. =P And yes Abdiel hated the Leaf Village. Because about a year ago in the guild he died by the leaf village. Then he came back to life, and liked someone, and then killed himself(Supposovley.) because she didn't like him back. =P))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:05 pm
((...o...k... are the boulders just in the office or are they the whole village?))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:07 pm
(COH you are freakin emo. Killin yourself cause a girl dont like you. and it doesn't matter that it's not in Suna. Perky saved my a** from you, so I owe her. BIG TIME.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff