Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Magma Plains (formerly lava pits) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:58 am
((It seems to be a database error.... Nothing is recognizing the next page when you try to click on it...>.> To the computer... It doesn't exist..))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:43 am
((test))  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:28 am
((test))

((Seems to be working ok for now))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:00 am
((Yay!..... How are we going to fix this though....? We'll probably have to repost everything..... huh?))  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:12 am
((That would take time we don't really have...I think I'll just copy down everything from your last response in the plot and repost it in one message, that way it all flows in order and nobody else has to worry about finding their posts to copy and paste them))

((Oh yea, I forgot...the forum ated the other one's stare ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:20 am
((See~! ...... I noticed it yesterday too... but it wasn't just this forum either.....>.> Other guilds had this problem as well as the forums.... (would know since she was all over the place yesterday...) ))  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:34 am
((Perhaps it straightened itself out. Anyway, now we should figure out how to proceed from here...either try to repost everything, or just continue on from my last post concerning Viva))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:40 am
((Maybe repost the last couple of posts? so people know a little bit about what happened.... and then continue from there? In any case.... I'll be MIA for a little while... ))  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:45 am
((That might be the best option))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:52 am
((Okay then.... I only have two or three posts that got eaten....O.o ))  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:57 am
((Well, just do the best you can))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:11 am
((Wait a minute..... I know how to get the posts back~! ))  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:18 am
((If you do, go ahead and do it, hopefully we can get things back on track quickly and get the ball rolling again))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:41 am
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ravyn slipped her blades out from under the Bloodguard's upraised foot and crossed them in front of the swing. The blades clanged against each other, Ravyn's ringing in an odd tone. She hummed the same tune her blades sung, almost unconsciously. She got her feet back under her as she tried to remove the demon's hand from the sword by it taking off at the wrist.

Blaize grinned, coughing. "I may be a demon.... But I don't sell at my employers.... The information you want will die with me, and you never knowing the difference.... But I'm sure you'll come to know soon enough...." Blaize's voice trailed off at the last part, defiant eyes glaring up a Xi.

Xi stares coldly at Blaize.

"Well I try the easy way, I guess you leave me with the hard way."

Xi stares into Blaize eyes then start to assault her mentally prepareing to tear the information form her mind.

The Bloodgurad backhands the flat of her sword, deflectin it, before attacking her with a upward slash at her stomach.

Ravyn screamed as the slash cut into her stomach, not from the pain, but in joy. "More! More!" She screamed, grabbing at the demon's blade with her right hand while swinging her left arm around to catch the creature in its side

Blaize's eyes widened before closing just as quickly, whatever energy she had going to strengthen her mind. The only thought that constantly flitted through her mind was that she was an assassin.... Her mind would not be broken. Blaize coughed up more blood, on knees and elbows now.

The Bloodguard lets go of its blade and releases a beam of energy at her sword blasting it away. While he charges anothe blast in his sword hand to launch point blank at her face.

Xi grin in amusement at Blaize's actions. She didn't need to break her. With Blaize so focused on one thing, it made her work easy as she starts to sift though her memories looking for her answers.

Ravyn laughed as she saw the beam charge in her face. She quickly disappeared and reappear behind it, blades shining, waiting for the chance to remove it head from it's shoulders.

Blaize shook her head, latching onto that intruding feeling and pushing it out with all of her mental might. Blaize's eyes flew open, and she stood up, all shaky but still standing. She lurched forward, slashing at Xi with her semi-clawed hands, growling at her. She continued to push on that feeling, while attacking in clumsy lurches.

"That...Is...ENOUGH!"

The shadow portal appeared in a massive explosion, ceasing all activity with an overwhelming shockwave. From within the pit formed at the epicenter of the explosion stood Memnon.

He walked quietly from the pit, his massive dai-katana resting calmly in his hand.

"Who dares assault the lair of Memnon and his Legion?"

By the time Blaize pushes Xi form her mind, it was too late. She had gotten her information.

Xi weather the shockwave without to much trouble. She looks at Memnon. She dismisses her Bloodguard.

"Well, well, Memnon. Thats a name I haven't heard in a very very long time. So your the one behind these two?"

He eyed the being with a hint of familiarity.

"Well well, if it isn't Xi, Viva's schizophrenic little stooge."

He clicked his tongue in distaste. He made his way forward calmly, pausing by Blaize long enough to place his hand upon her. She had weathered a terrible fight, but she was in need of medical attention. He warped her quickly to her lair in the magma basin.

"It's seems to me I arrived just in time, Xi. I didn't think the Jarians would be so bloodthirsty over a couple of innocent trespassers. I wonder who is the truly evil one here."

Again he moved quietly around the menacing Xi, not even giving him a passing glance as he examined the other person, obviously someone that Blaize had brought along.

"Whomever you are, I suggest you head inside my sepulcher for now. Me and Xi have a few things to discuss, and it wouldn't do to have troublesome distractions around. Here, this will take you straight to Blaize."

He handed the strange girl a red jewel, which she could use to teleport directly to Blaize's side.

Once he was finished, he reluctantly gave his attention to Xi, placing his sword back into it's sheathe on his back. He didn't feel like he would need it at the moment.

"Now, where were we?"

((Wow...... That is a whole lot of posts...))  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:50 am
((Great work, now all we have to do is continue our posts from the last one, simple as that...let's get the ball rolling and get back on track))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games