Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:16 pm
((i meant if were a sanin......right now i cant do squat........  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:38 pm
perkydemonofdoom
((cause you are so all powerful *sarcastically* and i think im gonna rubber cement my door closed and you will have to use the window xd ))
(( Oh and Reiko your the 8th Hokage now, I found out 2 other people were hokage in this guild and so I had to add them. That makes you the Hachidaime ))  

Dark-Ninja70

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:48 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods

(Can you like NOT post here or anywhere that your not supose to be again unless it important or a subject was about you or your attack. Stop spamming. AND IMPORTANT subject. Not a subject about if you were a sannin.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:02 pm
Dark-Phi
TheWingsOfTheGods

(Can you like NOT post here or anywhere that your not supose to be again unless it important or a subject was about you or your attack. Stop spamming. AND IMPORTANT subject. Not a subject about if you were a sannin.)

(lol....phi...calm.....we were having a conversation which you weren't a part of, so dont but it, secondly, my attack? thats comming in a week tomorrow.....)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:14 pm
(your spamming the place)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:34 pm
((so are you))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:56 pm
((DAMN GAIA SCREWING UP ON ME and on that door thing I would put a paper bomb to it if it was cemented Dx))

"Can we talk alone?" Hero said not wanting the others in here  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:08 pm
something came from outside with a loud thud. then suddenly the door blasted into pieces. "how about a little chat."  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:14 pm
Syn puts his hand on his katana and slowly pulls it out. "Can we help you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:24 pm
*Hanzo was near the hokage's office when he heard the boom of the door smashing and so he quickly body flickered into the room infront of her desk. "What's with everyone hitting the door like that?" he thought to himself when he noticed the destroyed pieces of wood on the ground. Hanzo was wearing ANBU Tactical gear under a white cloak with his hood up and hidding his appearance with his ANBU Mask. A katana was strapped on his back as he stood there by Reiko's desk with his arms folded.*

"Hello Jedi, I believe we met before....why are you here?"  

Dark-Ninja70

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:23 pm
*Akira, the Oninin Commander, appeared in a gale of wind. With his Anbu uniform with his Halberg swinging behind his back with his Anbu mask on.*

"Jedi, what the Hell man?!!" Draco said standing next to his captain.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:25 am
A clone of teddy went to the hokages office and seing everyone. "Hanzo i need info on the Madara's Teleportation jutsu" he said. He pulled a piece of paper and gave to him "Please write it down .. my friend needs it in sand ... please" he said showing puppy eyes. "Please please please please" he said  

teddy_byakuga

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:38 am
((doesn't anyone knock? and crying Rokudaime sounds so much cooler))

Reiko's clone looked at all the people in the office. "Alright, everyone. Shut up! ok, now, what are you people all doing here. i want reasons!" She turned to Jedi. "Did you have to break down my door?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:24 am
"Yes, Sir!! Well as you know I just got ack and the gates to the leaf was knocked down so I thought something was going down so i came." Draco Explained.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:28 am
teddy_byakuga
A clone of teddy went to the hokages office and seing everyone. "Hanzo i need info on the Madara's Teleportation jutsu" he said. He pulled a piece of paper and gave to him "Please write it down .. my friend needs it in sand ... please" he said showing puppy eyes. "Please please please please" he said

((LOL....he wont give it to you.....if anything he'd deliver it himself.....))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games