Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:25 am
Viva salutles and takes the envlope, Yes leader! If I may ask what are my options? IF they refuse?" He Keeps staring ahead hoping that the Leader doesn't think he's questioning her orders just trying to keep his options in mind for a successful mission.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:59 am
"i would probaly ask somebody else to do it and have you take on one of the other more difficult duties instead" lutia responded grinning wickedly  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:10 pm
Viva blinks at her look before regaining his composure and returning to his objectless stare. "Whatever you commande of me Leader I shall obey. Is there anything else you need of me Leader before I depart?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:25 pm
lutia thought that over "no i dont believe so...its a rather routine mission all things concerned and i have enough faith in yuor abilities to see what you can do, good luck and do jarian proud!"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:00 am
" YES MA'AM!" Viva truns and heads for the exit as he does he pulls out his dagger ready for a fight if needed. The door close behind him and he is gone.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:21 am
He had seen enough of the compound to know that it's construction rivaled his own in complexity. A near unimaginable amount of magical barriers, shields, and traps to render any intruder incapacitated. He was impressed with it's workmanship.
He approached the female once again after his self-led tour was complete, his hands resting comfortably behind him.

"Well I've made my decision. As much as I hate to have to conform to a group to achieve my goals, I suppose a team is better than a one-man force in times like these."  

Angelic King Raziel

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:52 am
He awoke in his room, and ran to a workshop room, where a greese covered worker sat, her back against a newly-forged scooter, and a couple more vehicals behind covered in cloth to hide them. He scurried towards her and tapped her on her shoulder. "Finished?" he asked gently. Her eyes slowly opened beneath darkened goggles, and came to look up towards his general position "All thirty'et hours 'a work put in like you asked, these monsters 'll run, but i might wan' ta add da finnishen' touches to a couple o' dem' 'ere, the scooter's done as it will ever be." She handed him they keys. "Very good job, here. " He gave her a couple of flasks, labled 'sunrise' and 'nightfall' "knock yourself out, hehehe." he chuckled gethering the keys and scurrieing down the hall hearing the last response of "You ken coun' on me!" shot his way.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:58 am
he came down a corridor, looking for the leader, but not finding her, so he returned to his room and continued to draw up designs for vehicals and weapons, and manufacturing machines  

justice_prime

justice_prime

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:33 am
He sends plans down for something looking to bbe an amplifier. "They won't even see him coming."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:55 pm
lutia nodded at his response "i just ask that you run an errand time to time that you will be paid for i try to allow my people to run the way they want"
his test was making the decision
lutia held out a compass and bag of gold "the money is to furnish your room and the compass will lead you to the room which was imposible to locate beforehand go ahead and move in ill call you if i need your asistance"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

justice_prime

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:37 am
He scurried towards his armor, and formed human after undressing, then redressed in his Maskak III armor, and got moving through his weapons, getting a flame shot, an AEA, five incinerary grenades, five flash bang grenades, and an inexpensive launcher for them, and he grabbed a few clips for his AEA, and a few for his flame shot, then went to look for lutia to brief him on his mission.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:27 pm
lutia saw justice in his human form aproach her "justice i have a job for your specific talents" she holds out what looks like a dowsing rod "i want you to catch a thief, think your up for it?"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

justice_prime

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:13 pm
"I think i just might scrape by" he takes it "what is this for, what does it do?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:34 am
"this dowsing rod is set to the thiefs phycic imprint and will lead yopu straight to him, find him and bring him back here" lutia nodded at her own words "good luck and dont get captured"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:53 pm
lutia looked again at this report of a coming ball all the clan leaders in one place...a certain chance of murder atempts, double cross and the whole thing being an elaborate trap lutia smiled to herself "i had better go prepared
and set of to her weapon stores for what she needed  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games