Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:42 pm
"Thank you, Daddy!" Morganna said once more before darting back in the room. "Change of plans, Keliah! We're going to the volcano!" she said excitedly.

Christiaan smiled. "You're such a bad liar," she chuckled. "And you're a softie. I'm sure she'll have more fun at the volcano, anyway. Besides...this gives us time to ourselves," she said, kissing him on the cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:46 pm
Tezu smiled "Shall we then?" as Tezu started to walk out with Christiaans arm around his. Tezu smiled..~Have fun Morganna, Just don't drink.. it doesn't do anything except make you stupid, for me.. Your mother hit me in the face 25 times to wake me up after I was trying to well thats personal. well have fun~  

Miluion Feredir

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:50 pm
~I promise~ Morganna said. ~I'll behave.~ She was practically jumping on her bed, though, happy that she'd be able to go.

Christiaan smiled and walked out with Tezu. "I'm really looking forward to this," she said. "This is our first date in what? A year or so, isn't it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:53 pm
Tezu smiled "1 year.." as Tezu walked over where the crowed were. Japanese Lanterns were up. as they were lit by Fire Flies.. Booths with games and meals. Dancing and music.. as well alot more.. the ceremonial Tree of Herbacea.. Tezu smiled "So whats first?"  

Miluion Feredir

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:59 pm
Christiaan smiled. "Whatever you want to do is fine with me," she said. "You know the festival better than I do, so you name it," she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:12 pm
"Nah you take it for once" as Tezu smiled  

Miluion Feredir

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:27 pm
Christiaan chuckled. "How about we dance?" she suggested with a smile. She couldn't remember the last time she danced...it had to have been much longer than it had been since she and Tezu had gone on a date.

((I need to go soon. Have to work in the morning cry ))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:36 pm
Tezu smiled and walked over by the moonlight "Then may I ask you for a dance my dear" as Tezu bowed and held his hand out.

(College!)  

Miluion Feredir

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:40 pm
((Well I work at a college...does that count? LOL))

Christiaan smiled and took Tezu's hand. "Why of course, my love," she said. She waited for him to take the lead, hoping she remembered how to do this.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:46 pm
Tezu placed his hand on Christiaans right side waist. and began to step forward and back. The music was serene with colors.  

Miluion Feredir

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:01 pm

Sera was walking close to Lorna's group. She noticed the man, Nas, speaking to her. "Possibly so. So you must be Mr. Nas." She said, smiling. "Well, if you or your friend need anything, don't bother Mistress Lorna. She doesn't have servants and soldiers for nothing." She said before hurrying off to the training ground.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:25 pm
Nas looked Sara in the eyes and smiled. ~She has slaves for that...goddamn it...~ he thought to himself. "Oh, I won't bother the mistress. We are perfectly capable of doing things on our own. Thanks for the heads up though, Sara. Enjoy yourself." He and his wife walked into the building and took seats on benches that sat before paintings and murals.  

Mahareshi

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:44 pm

[[Umm. Desert, it's Sera. with an e, not an a.]]

Sera reached the training grounds and looked around at the soldiers. She smiled to herself as she saw she had new people she could train with, and possible defeat. She challenged a buff looking man in armor, and they skirmished, the others watching them.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:54 pm
Keliah's eyes grew as Morganna gave her the news. She jumped up and down at the good news. "OH MOrganna...this is great" she said to her. "Now we can go there,give you the force, then we can go to the festival" she said. She then put her long red hair into a bun and walked with Morganna. "The portal should be able to take us to Kilitia, and once we are done, we can ask auntie christaan to make one to Silicia" she said.

Amara had gotten out of the hot spring drying off. She went into her new room to unwravel a pink and green dress that she was very fond of. She looked down and looked at her hair. "A mess" she said as she snapped and two duplicates of her sprung forth,one fixing her make up the other fixing her hair. Once they were done,they made their way towards Tezu and Christaan.

Monet looked over at Sera. "Darkness user" she said to Nas. The power was one that Monet never did like. For some odd reason she associated with evil and she didnt like it. She took out her fingernail polish that coated her claws with another layer of metal.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:43 am
Christiaan smiled as she moved gracefully across the dance floor with Tezu. She began to get lost in the music, mentally retreating to a world with only the two of them in it.

Morganna nodded and smiled. "Tonight couldn't be any more perfect!" she said excitedly as she entered the portal her father had opened. She was unsure of what exactly would await them at the volcano, but she was giddy as she crossed through.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games