Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:12 pm

Siri raised a brow and smiled.
"Do you like what you see, handsome? If so, do something about it and quit staring. It's like teasing, and I hate to be teased."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:30 pm
*Miso glances at Siri, and just as he was about to say something, he got a strange feeling. turning to John, he notices occasional pulses of light.* Hmmm... *Without a word, he walks upto John, and begins to feel him up.* Ah, there we are... *He quickly snatchs the Iris from it's hiding place, and begins to move back to the group.* It appears that a certain visitor had this on him... *He says, shaking the Iris slightly.*  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:38 pm
Jack takes a step back, his face turning red, with a look of suprise on his face, and quickly looks away from Siri.

" No, no I wasn't thinking anything like that!"

Jack gulps and looks around, his face now fully red. His eyes lock onto Miso, who's shaking around an Iris Flower, then Jack quickly looks back at Siri.

" Erm...Tell me Siri, what's special about that flower?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:22 am
John had readied his magic when he felt the Iris Flower reacting. He guessed it was time to do wha the hooded girl had wanted. He wondered slightly what to do, but then it was taken from him by Miso. He thought for a moment, and came up with a plan, but he would need to be undisturbed. "Heartfreeze!" he said and launched the ice spells directly at Jack and Miso's feet, freezing the ground around them while holding them in place. He then took out the small ocarina he kept in his pouch. He looked at it for a moment, remmebering. Another time, another life. How quickly things change in this universe. He then began to play. A skilled artist with the ocarina, his notes drifted on the air, light and sweet. the flower began to flash even more brilliantly.  

John C. Blues

MasterHan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:25 pm
Jack freezes in place, with a shocked expression in the direction the spell came from. Immobile, Jack thinks of what to do with the one who cast a spell on him...but quickly switches over to the things at hand, HOW THE HELL IS HE SUPPOSED TO GET OUT OF THIS?!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:23 pm
"Well I have others too you know lemme see..." Ryu says to himself as he takes a list out of his shirt and a pair of reading glasses with no frames. "Ok lets see....We have the kiss...already done...A romantic poem....Serenade her....Take her....Okat lets skip that....Umm use a magical item that represents her very self and being to help bring her back such as that iris...."  

YoruTaro

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:50 am
*Miso sighs, shaking his head.* Oh my. Ice on my boots. I'm helpless! *He says, a heavy amount of sarcasm evident in his voice. He was about to make his move, when suddenly...*

*A scythe came spinning from the side, missing John by less then an inch, and slamming into a tree a few feet away. Just about a yard or two from the group, Violet stood, somewhat injuried, but all angry.* "Stop now. I've been listening to all of you going on and on about saving your little friend, and i've had enough. I saved that wench's life, and she repays me by shooting me?!" *He approaches Siri, and grabs her by the hair, pulling her up.* "Lets see how useful your little flower is when shes dead!" *With that, he holds his hand close to her throat, and with a violet, smoke like energy surrounding his hand. the smoke begins to swirl, and soon becomes a cloud. the cloud clears, and in its place is a blade. Violet presses the tip of the blade against Siri's throat, a small trickle of blood trailing down to her collar bone.* "One more push..." *He grins sadistically.*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:34 pm

Growling, Siri looked up at Violet.
"Oh, so you ARE alive, hm? Well, I'm sorry I shot at you, love, but it was all a part of my plan. If I'd gotten them convinced I didn't care for you, they would have let you go, thinking you useless to the interrogation. I would have healed you and such the instant I got the chance."
Whether or not Siri was lying, not even I can tell you... She could have used her Shifting power to shorten her hair so Violet would have nothing to hold, that probably would have enraged him further.

After a moment, the flower stopped glowing, almost wilting. Then, suddenly, blue flames encased it. The remains of the flower fell to the ground, where a figure of rainbow fire slowly came to be.
Lying on the ground among a small patch of the same kind of irises was the hooded girl John had spoken to. Black chains dug into her skin, leaving stains of blood on her cape.

Siri's eyes flashed at the sight.
"IMPOSSIBLE!" she shrieked, fighting for a moment to get free. The sting in her neck reminded her that she had a weapon pointed at her throat. (Of course, how anyone could forget that in the first place is beyond me.)

Silvi Tal

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:26 pm
John wasn't fazed by the scythe nor the man's sarcasm, but stopped when the robed girl appeared. First, he adressed the man. "The ice is more than a little on your boots. first, it creates a permafrost between the ground and your feet, and if you haven't noticed, the ice has grown up on your leg, although it might already be too numb to feel. But if you want more, then I'll be happy to oblige ina future time." He then walked up to the girl on the irises. "So is that it? Is my part in your plan over? The small device in his pocket indicated that his ship was almost fully recovered.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:32 pm

"Hm?" She shivered in her chains and sat up, blinking around wearily. Her hood fell back to reveal a pair of bright blue eyes with silver cat pupils. The chains rattled and she hissed in pain as she sat up.
"Yes," she whispered, "thank you. I owe you my life, Mr. Blues..."

Silvi Tal

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:49 pm
"Hm," he thought as he looked at the chains binding her. He walked back towards his ship, but waited a moment longer, wanting to see how things played out here. Now that the girl said she no longer needed hellp, he felt alright in just watching, for now.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:43 pm
*Miso smirks, and with the shake of a hand, he traces a glyph.* Sol fyr... *A small plume of green flame falls from the glyph, and lands upon the ice, covering it and melting it.* If your done with your little magic tricks, would you be so kind as to leave the area? *Miso pats off his suit, and approaches Iris.* This is in the hands of the ISA now, your job is done. * Miso glances behind him*...and Violet, why won't you die?

*Violet smirks, and twists the blade slightly,applying a little more pressure.* "...I still have work to do..." * Violet slowly removes the blade from Siri's neck.* A moment later, a bang sounded, and a beam of energy penetrates through both Violet and Siri, through the stomach. Both Violet and Siri's bodies fall, side by side.*

*Miso smirks.* Talk about killing two birds with one stone... *Miso spins his pistol and holsters it at his side. Miso begins un-doing the chains. He glances back at Jack.* Hey Jack, take those bodies on-board...Ryu, take Iris into the Med-Bay, just in case she's wounded.  

Anakoni

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:00 pm
Ryu nodded and finished off the rest of the chains, with the help of Miso. He then grabs Iris' body, and quickly runs into the ISA building, to the Med-Bay. Once in the med-bay, he sets Iris down on a table, and hooks her up to a Life Support System.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:31 pm
Jack bursts through the ice, in a fit of rage.

" Brrr....Don't ever do that again..."

He then recalls as to what Miso said and grabs both Violet and Siri's bodies, one in each arm.

" Mechanical Tendons, don't fail me now!"

Jack, within a matter of seconds, arrives at the ISA's Med-Bay, taking very long strides instead of the casual running. Once there, he sets Violet and Siri in a highly anti-magical Medical Bay Chamber, away from Iris. He hooks them up to Life Support systems which slowly regenerates their flesh.

" Whew...hard work.."

He leaves, and sprints off to the Control room of the ISA, and begins starting it up, preparing the ISA for lift-off.  

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:40 pm
* As the city is lifting off, Miso walked towards the ISA, he looks back and smirks* Ciao! * A green beam lifts Anakoni into the ISA, and immediately turns off as soon he gets on board. The ISA flies into the air, and flies off into the horizon.*  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games