Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kabina ~Winged Fighters~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:32 pm
"Well, thats the last of it..." says Erk as he returns. "Further out, not many people were hurt to bad." He grabed some of the first aid kits as well then headed back out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:48 pm
Brett had just finished bandaging the last Kabinian in his area when he saw a black mech with a strange logo on it's shoulder out of the corner of his eye. For some reason, he recognized the logo as an enemy logo and took off towards his mech. "I'm sorry I have to leave so suddenly... I'll leave some medipacks and building materials behind! Tell the princess that I give her my best!" Once he got the the hangar, he tossed the medipacks out of the hangar and flipped some switches. The bridge retracted and the stake pulled out of the ground and the hangar floated out of the barrier. He climbed into his mech and thrusted his sword into the slot. The floor dropped out from under Brett's mech and it took flight towards the Black mech with beam saber and beam rifle in hand, and the buster rifle on the back of the mech. "Who are you?!" No response came from the black mech except for a volley of missles. Brett shot each one down with his beam rifle. Now it was his turn. He swapped the beam rifle for the buster rifle and fired. After the smoke cleared Brett was shocked when the black mech was still there with it's hand raised in front of it. Brett put the buster rifle and the beam rifle back into the hangar. And charged towards the black mech. His mech slashed and was blocked. The black mech had a beam saber too! His following attacks were futile, so he put back the beam saber. He rushed towards it again and his mech managed to land a punch. He punched again, this time with a fist the glowed red, and hit his target. He punched a third time with a fist that had an aura of holiness, and hit. He thought he had defeated the mech but then it punched back. It then proceeded to punch very rapidly, and each blow hit it's mark. Brett's mech's head was grabbed by the black mech. The black mech threw Brett's mech towards the ground and put it's hand in front of it. Then it unleashed a blast do mighty, it almost disentigrated on impact, but it didn't. Brett had been knocked unconcious and slumped onto a button that sent the hangar back to the ground. His mech was falling very rapidly towards Byako. [To Abandoned Hospital]  

Brett_FM

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:59 pm
((i ment how you went from gundam to eureka seven))

beginner didnt notice bretts enounter and smiled in satisfaction when she rebuitl on e of the buildings
and began work on a second

((you cant return until we fix the seal!))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:25 pm
(I like all things giant robot. Except for power rangers. And other kiddie shows that involve giant robots. Thats fine.)  

Brett_FM

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:31 pm
((I've probobly said it before, but I perfeer medium mecha, you see a little more diferentiation. Oh, and did you just forgett to mention my copter or was hat intentional))

Erk returned, looking thuroughly shaken, laughing humurlessly. "Man, that last one was bad, poor kid." He was shaking in his chair as he said this. He slumped it against a pile of debris and climbed out. Falling down the front and landing harshly on the knee. He looked twords where the hanger had been, his eyes oddly glazed. "Where did that guy go?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:32 am
(While tossing out the medipacks, Brett also tossed out a tracker. It can help you track down the hangar! smile )  

Brett_FM

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:11 pm
((To bad ther's no way down for Erk! I'm sure he can put something togeter though...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:40 pm
(Fixing! *Poof* The helicopter is now in Kabina!)  

Brett_FM

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:40 pm
((No, I like what youy did by taking it. Lets keep it this way, makes it a little more real, plus, an excuse to wait around longer.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:59 pm
(Okay! *Unpoof*)  

Brett_FM

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:04 pm
beginner looked up from her work "i dont know...maybe he flew down?"

((okay this has quieted down to deadness.... i wont hold it against you if you leave kabina for more active things))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:29 pm
"Yeah, with my copter." says Erk slapping his forehead, in disbelief. "Well, looks like I'm gonna be stuck here for a while. But anyways, back to work with building."

((Its not a problem begginer, I've got another character running the hospital. You'll never guess where Bret is too... stare

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:21 pm
(What?! You think he wouldn't be injured after gettin shot outta the sky?! Besides, he sucks at magic so he cna'theal himself without blowing up half of Byako. stare )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:34 pm
((Hey, don't get me wrong. I apreciate the bussiness. Just funny, I thought.))  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:41 am
beginner nodded "alright, well you can borrow my mech when where done and run down for a replacment okay?  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games