Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:37 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Suprised by my touch, beautiful?" Dylan chuckled lightly.
He wanted to ask how many guys she had been with, but decided against it. Then he'd have to count up his and that was not something he cared to do.

"How'd my stuff get in here?" He glanced around, he had a nice view, not as charming as Ravins. But he was glad that he was close to Ravins room. She called him gorgeous and it sent a rage of goosebumps on his skin.

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think I found him.

"Oooh la la!" Veronica mimicked. "And? come on you must give me details!" She happily exclaimed in a light tone. Madeline looked absolutely thrilled, she could see it in her eyes.

Hunter approached her and explained that Alex and him had something to attend to. But he wasn't sure how long it'd be. Then she felt his lips press against hers and her heart fluttered. Her pulse instantly quickened. She was shocked at his action more then anything. She was not expecting that at all. Her eyes glanced at the squealing girls who now looked very envious. "Bye Babe." She commented quickly. But she had no clue who this David guy was... Crap.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:44 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline laughed. She really did enjoy Veronica's company. "Okay. So we..." She was about to start when Armand came over. He kissed her shoulder and whispered in her ears. "Okay." She wish he stayed, but she couldn't enforce anything. At least she had Veronica. She waved at him before turning to Veronica. "Come one let's get out of here." She stood up.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:49 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Veronica watched as Armand kissed Madeline and said his goodbyes. She watched Madelines face light up and fall slightly as he walked away.

She slipped her arm through Madelines and walked out of the Hall. "Where ya wanna go?" She looked at the blonde next to her and smiled. "Oh, and finish what you were telling me dear. I can't wait to hear all the dirty details." She said with a giggle.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:52 pm
rAViN bLaCK

"Most definitely," she laughed back.

Ravin moved soundlessly into the room. She placed her hands on her hips as she looked around and nodded. "This should be good for you. I hope you like it, Dylan." She glanced back at him. "This place works in mysterious ways."

Ravin shifted back towards the door. As she passed him, Ravin ran her fingertips down his arm and felt the lovely goosebumps there. "See you later, babe." She leaned in and brushed her lips over his. "Come and see me tonight if you like. Visit me after midnight when everyone's asleep."

Grinning, Ravin kissed him once again and walked, her swaying more like a swaying dance, down the hall to her room. She opened the door and closed it behind her.

||It's now EVENING IN THE RP, ppls. Just letting you know.||  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:02 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter followed Armand out laughing silently as Veronica and the crazy haired blonde were swarmed by curious/jelous girls. "So where are we heading this time?" he asked as they walked out the gates. Pausing briefly once again to talk to David and inform him what was going on. He barred his fangs "Ready?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:09 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan watched Ravin move around his room. He had yet to make it his of course. "Yeah, I think I'll settle in quiet well." He commented. "I love it." Its a lot better then home... He nodded when she told him of the places mysterious ways. He agreed, he'd noticed that it was definatly an interesting place.

Ravin moved back towards her fingertips touched his arm and her lips graced over his. "Believe me I will." Midnight. Ravens room. He would be there, no second thoughts.
Her lips touched his again and he pulled her closer to him for a moment before releasing her and watching her walk down the hall to her room. He memorized the number, being sure not to forget it. Dylan watched as she entered the room and shut the door behind her. He too, entered his room, shutting the door.

Dylan started to unpack all of his things, not thinking about how they got here. He set up his entire room, setting everything in its right place and organzing his clothes in his closet.

||yep yep. got ittt.||  

samanthaualani

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:13 pm
User Image

Armand smiled, "Let's see if Holly wants to go hunting. I think she was still outside the last time I saw her." He let his fangs out as well, "Ah that feels better. They have been aching all freaking day. Stupid humans and headmaster. Why do we have to live in peace with them anyway? They are just food to me and that's all they will ever be. Holly!!" He called out the girl's name and turned to face the general direction that she was the last time.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:27 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Hurriedly, Ravin shoved her white dress over her head. It was the one that wouldn't stain even if blood got all over it. The fabric stayed pristine and smooth in its silky texture. It neared 8 PM. The mortals had already eaten their meals. Now it was time for Ravin to eat hers.

Ravin leapt from her second story window into the forest below. The thick brush whooshed past her cold skin, barely leaving any passing behind. Through the night she ran, for hours and hours, and hunted a lone fox. She caught up to it and sank her canines deep into its stomach. The warm blood slid down her throat. She drank and drank until the body was clean of every drop of blood.

Ravin left the corpse there to decay and crawled up the side of the manor to her window. Licking the blood from her lips, Ravin leapt silently to her feet and sighed. It was certainly an eventful night. She would survive a night without the temptation of the blood of a mortal.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:30 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline walked leaving behind the jealous girls. She had her best friend on her arm. I coulnd't get any better. She smiled and thought about what had happened. "Um..Let's head to Hunter's house. He said David would take you. My house is probably along the way. So, he played a song and then he played a song he dedicated to me." She giggled and looked over at Veronica. "It was awesome."

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:37 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

When Dylan had finished, he collapsed onto his bed. It was nearly nine pm. He sighed, Three hours. It was too long. Way too long. He pulled out his cheap laptop and opened the interenet. He surfed it for a bit.

He decided to open up his online journal, it wasn't something he did often but he read through a few of his old enteries. There was very few happy ones, he decided to stop sifting through his past and type up something more... recent.

I started my first day of school today. Wickwood. Its proved to be quiet the school. Its rather different. The food is actually food. Not like my old school. But that wasn't even the best part of my day. I've only been here one day, not even twenty four hours and already I've met one of the most amazing girls in the world. Ravin Black. She is not only gorgeous but she is sweet and kind and damned near perfect. I can't even tell you how long we spent making out today. But it wasn't like it was with the other girls. She's pretty special.

Dylan figured he'd enter more tomorrow, after more happened.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:39 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

"Sounds good." Veronica bit her bottom lip, "Erm, do you know David?" She questioned then listened to the beginning of Madelines story. "Aww! That is soo sweet! What'd he play it on? Piano? Guitar?" She was starting to sound like those jealous girls, but that was perfectly acceptable when the girl was your best friend.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:46 pm
rAViN bLaCK

The dress she wore also served as her nightgown. Slightly tired, she slipped under the covers of her bed and dozed. She dozed and dozed longer than she had before. She slept motionless, barely breathing for she was immortally dead but still alive. Ravin dreamed of dark things, of blood, and of shadows.

Ravin twisted in her sleep to hug her pillow. She hugged it tight to her chest and sighed softly, a coo that floated through her room.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:51 pm
||i don't want to like... skip through too much time and leave everyone behind... Evo its your call? I don't think they' d get too far behind if its just Dyl and Ravin... but its up to you^^||  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:54 pm
||Well, let's have everyone catch up anyway. I have to get off the computer now. My dad's kicking me off. See you guys tomorrow! smile ||  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:55 pm
||Okie Dokie. Nights^^||  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games