Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:16 pm
Damien found himself held close, and was disconcerted by the other's soft behavior. It was..actually kind of nice.. But at her words, his eyes narrowed. "You can't decide what form I'm in, damnit!" he hissed, biting down on her hand hard enough to draw blood. She didn't care about him, she was just pretending she did to make fun of him..to hurt him more.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:23 pm
Erika winced and let out a slight whimper, but she only tightened her hold on Damien. If there was one think that she didn't do, it was back down from a challenge, and that was what she saw Damien as. A challenge to get him to understand things. "Damien . . . please consider what you've done to us and then tell me if it's unreasonable for us not to trust you as you normally are . . ." she murmured out softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:00 pm
Damien squirmed, irritated that she hadn't let go as he thought she would. At her words, he paused, hesitating a little before looking away. "It's your own fault. You shouldn't have ignored me..even if you only thought I was your cousin." he said, sounding bitter again.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:25 pm
Erika sighed and let her bitten hand drop to the side while she continued to hold Damien. "We were kids Damien . . . we were told by Dad to avoid you. Though we never got a real reason why . . ." she said softly, feeling bad that she'd mindlessly followed her father's orders.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:56 pm
Anden watched with a frown before turning to Theryn, he came forward and held out his hand to shake hers, offering a little smile. "Thank you for coming, Thery..it means a lot. Erika and James are my family..I hated hurting them..but I was just trying to protect them." he said softly.

Damien kept looking away, though he winced at that. "Of course he did.." the bitterness was thick in his voice. "I'm just his b*****d..he wouldn't want his precious legitimate children to know about me..Anisa's children.." he said, a low hiss. And he squirmed again. "Let go of me. You don't care, stop pretending." he said angrily.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:37 pm
Theresa smiled and shook his hand. "No problem . . . and . . . due to the circumstances, I'd say that you've earned your manhood back. Is it alright if I stay here for the night anyways? I want to keep an eye on that one." she said, gesturing over at Damien.

Erika sighed. "Of course I care, you're my brother . . . Besides, if I didn't care, then why would I spend time explaining this to you?" she asked softly and then she sighed again. "Are you hungry?" she asked once more, wanting to know.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:14 am
Anden blinked. He looked at her a moment before throwing his arms around her, hugging her tightly. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." he said. "And of course you can stay," he chuckled, "James is here already too.." he blinked again. "Oh shoot! I'd better go tell James what happened." he started to turn away before turning back to her. "Will you..change me back now, please? I want to surprise James." he said, grinning mischeviously then.

Damien was taken aback by her words. But surely it was just a trick..that's why she spent time explaining, so that she could trick him later. At the question, he looked at her a moment before nodding. "Yeah..but I'm not eating cat food!" he warned, frowning kittenishly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:27 am
Theresa stiffened in surprise as she was hugged and then smiled a bit before rolling her eyes at his request. "Fine, fine, fine." she muttered, waving a dismissive hand as she searched through her spell book. "Let's see . . ." She searched until she found a spell that would return Anden to normal and chanted it quickly before biting her finger hard enough to draw a litle bit of blood. She let a drop of blood fall onto the page and that would trigger the magick to work.

Erika smiled. "Don't worry. We don't have any even if I had been planning to give you some. How about tuna?" she asked as she started to head back towards the house.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:32 am
Anden watched her rifle through her spell book, and when it was done..he felt a tingling warmth that he'd not experienced last time since he'd been sleeping..and when it was done..he was himself again! Even his clothes were his own..blue-green eyes, pale blonde hair, pale skin and a tall, well-built body..he was rather angelic himself, and he was surprised he hadn't seen the resemblance between him and Damien sooner..

He grinned, clenching and unclenching his fists before coming forward and pulling Theresa into another excited hug. "My heroine!" he exclaimed with a laugh, leaning down to give her a 'thank you' kiss, before pausing with a grimace, since that had been part of the trouble last time. Anden settled for a soft kiss on her forehead before pulling back with a sheepish grin. "Thank you." he said again before darting inside and heading to where James had gone..he saw the man-sized wolf on the couch and grinned, coming over quickly and headlocking the other as he noogied the furry head. "Hey, runt! Your wonderful big brother is back!" he said with a laugh.

Damien considered that and finally muttered. "Tuna's fine..with salt and pepper.." he supposed his kitten stomach couldn't handle any type of sauce, so he'd do with that well enough.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:41 am
Theresa blinked and then blushed a bit as her forehead was kissed. At least it wasn't on her lips this time. She stayed outside, allowing the cool night air to wash over her and sighed. She needed to calm down . . .

James gave a surprised yelp as he was headlocked. "H-Hey!! No fair! I can't fight back!!!" he growled out, still a little miffed of being stuck inside and missing out on the fight.

Erika smiled and headed into the house. When she got to the kitchen she set Damien down on the counter and got out a can of tuna, a bowl, some salt and pepper, and a can opener. She then paused at the fridge. "Do you think you could handle mayonaise? I mean . . . it's basically dairy products . . ." she asked Damien.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:34 pm
Anden laughed. "I remember saying similar words..and receiving no mercy from you, brother mine." he teased, before sitting on the edge of the couch with an arm around James, stroking and scratching behind the other's ear with his free hand. "Damien, as it turns out, is our half-brother..long story short, Joe bedded Damien's mom then dumped her and struck up with Anisa..Damien's step-father was an abusive p***k, and we'd been warned away from Damien..so he thought we were deliberately ignoring him..Roland made him a kitten now, Erika has him..he seems to have calmed..and Theresa decided I could be changed back.." he blinked. "Wait..Roland..he changed Damien..and he knew you were a werewolf..how is that possible?" Roland had hidden his demon status carefully.

Damien glanced around the kitchen before watching her suspiciously. "I don't know. I didn't ask to be put in this dumb body." he said sullenly, curling up on the table and glaring a little at her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:39 pm
James blinked. "I . . . I'm not sure . . . maybe he's a wizard?" he suggested, shrugging a little. He then yawned. "Man, doing nothing makes you tired!" he griped.

Erika frowned a little and then reached into the fridge and pulled out some mayonaise. "Well . . . I'm sure a little bit of mayo won't hurt . . . and tuna doesn't taste that great without it in my opinion . . ." she muttered and then started opening the can of tuna.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:47 pm
Anden rolled his eyes, tugging one of James' ears playfully. "Whiny mutt." he said affectionately, before rising with a last ruffle of James' furry head. "Come on, then, we can sleep in my room..let's just check on Erika and Damien first though..I still don't trust him.." he said as he headed to the kitchen, seeing Erika making tuna.

Damien's expression became as close to a sneer as a kitten's could get. "Like I care what your opinion is.." he said in a rude tone. He was hostile, it was a defense of sorts, and he really didn't have a choice with evil influence in his aura..until the deal was broken and the contract seal removed, Damien would be constantly under negative-amplification.

Anden's eyes narrowed at Damien's rudeness, and he was tempted to go strangle the cat.

Damien, as if sensing this, turned and caught sight of Anden and then the large wolf..his eyes widened slightly as the kitten instincts caused him to back up a little on the table. "You're the wolf boy, James." The one he'd talked to on the phone..  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:54 pm
Erika flinched a little at his harsh tone but continued to make the tuna anyways.

James smirked at Damien. "And you're the little kitty-boy who's been tormenting my friends . . ." he said, his smirk turning into a glare before he looked up at Anden. "Can I eat him or something?" he asked, actually only playing, but he did kinda want to get back at Damien.

Erika frowned. "No eating family members James." she chided him lightly, and then finished making the tuna. She dished out some into a small dish and set it in front of Damien. "Here you go!" she said cheerfully.

James frowned. "Darn. Oh well, he probably wouldn't have tasted good anyways." he said, snickering slightly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:02 pm
Damien's eyes widened quite a bit at James' words, and he shuddered just slightly. He expected the answer to be 'yes', but instead..Erika chided James and set the food down..she seemed cheery..surely it was false? Damien looked up at her with a puzzled expression before shooting a glare at James. "Watch it, dog-breath, or I'll give you a permanent muzzle.." he hissed, no longer able to back up his threats though.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games