Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:05 pm
"And it's nice to meet you."He put his hands on his hips. "So you wanna tell me what's been going on in this house. So far all i know is my cousin is suicidal."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:09 pm
"Um, I'm the wrong girl to ask. I just no that Takahashi. Well, he isn't the smartest guy around. I don't understand it either. He has a good life better than use slaves and he is wasting it by killing himself, or hurting himself, or causing him pain." Chloe looked up at Drew with sorrow. "He does have a good life, why waste it?"  

ElectricCandii

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:11 pm
He walked out of the kitchen his hand bleeding. "No I am not suicidal I have made that jump many times and there is no problem."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:12 pm
"I don't know. There's pain in a good life I'm sure, bu I don't think it's worth hurting yourself over. Sometimes people get sick, they don't see how much other people care. It's not their fault and it's not ours. He wasn't always like that I don't think. When we were little he was pretty happy, but I was never close so I guess I don't know." He smiled. "You never answered my question, why are you so upset?" When Takahashi steped out Drew stared him down. "Well you better not be." He said sternly. "Don't you jump again."  

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:13 pm
Chloe was about to answer Drew's question but glared at Takahashi as he came out ready to attack him to the ground. "Thats not it!! You don't understand how lucky you are!! YOUR SO SELFISH!!!" She said as she gripped her hand almost wanting to punch him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:14 pm
He walked past them blood dripping to the floor. "Whats happening?"  

Takahashi Uchiha

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:17 pm
Chloe was so frustrated she didn't want to even bother looking at Takahashi. She looked to the ground and fell to her knees in sadness and frustration. She let out a sigh. "Nothing...." She got up and walked away from him but hugging herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:17 pm
He looked at drew. "What the hell is her problem?"  

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:22 pm
Drew shrugged. "I don't know hwat the hell is going on. Between you and her I'm totally lost!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:24 pm
He sighed. "Well I better go and try and fix this." He took his clean shirt off and wrapped his bleeding hand in it then ran after her. "Wait up."  

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:26 pm
Drew looked up at the celing, his arms bending at his sides and his hands reaching above. "Why?" He asked. "Why?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:37 pm
"Why should I?" Cloe asked as she stopped and turned around and folded her arms over her chest. "Why do you even care?!"  

ElectricCandii

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:39 pm
He tried to think of a reason withouth giving himself away. "Ummmm. I don't know and I am not going to force you. I just wanted to say that you are wrong my life isn't all nice and kind and get all I want it is insane."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:48 pm
"Oh boo hoo...." Cloe said sarcasticly. "A few bad things....You don't know how great your life is. You have family. Your rich. You have people that care for you." She looked down for a moment. "And people actually know your name...."  

ElectricCandii

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:50 pm
He looked up at the ceiling. "I know your name. I care for you. I may not show it but I have since the day I first set eyes on you." He tilted her chin up and looked into her eyes.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games