Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Melody's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:54 pm
jin felt her head lay her head on his shoulder and smiled"relax ok mel" he said as he closed his eyes and listened to the wind  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:00 pm
"Ok if you say so" melody stated taknig a deep brethe trying to relax. She shut her eyes and tried to focus images of blane passed throught her mind as she thought 'Blane were are you'  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:04 pm
jin felt her slowly relaxing "hey are you ok you seem troubled mel" he said as he to relaxed alittle as a cherry blossom lande on his nose tickling it as it did he felt himself getting ready to sneeze "mel please move " as he said that he sneezed "aaaahhhhh chooo" and he flung his head back and hit the trunk of the tree"ouch that hurt"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:10 pm
Melody smiled her fake smile the smile she smiled when she wanted to keep everyone away. "Yes everythings fine..." "Carefull jin don't hurt yourself."  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:19 pm
jin looked at her"hey your lying something is wrong" he said as he looked in her eyes"please tell me whats wrong "  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:22 pm
She looked at him hse knew she couldn't fool him. "I'm just thinking about people from the past years when I was an academy student.."  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:57 pm
jin smiled at her "oh which ones?" he asked out of curiousity  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:11 am
She frown her sadest smile and stated "Blane...uchiha.." her eyes sombered as she stated his name. She could feel all the sadness of the world upon her sholders as she thought of him.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:10 am
"blane..... I dont think i met him " he said as he stuck a finger on his forehead to try an think if i had met him  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:39 pm
"I don't think you have jin her was her a long time before you, but her left me to join...." her voice became a whispear as she tried to hold back tears "them.." she couldn't say what he joined she was too afraid.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:41 pm
jin lowered his head " its fine then and dont cry your about to please done mel " he said as he looked intoher eyes and he saw there was much pain to that name  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:44 pm
"I'm sorry....I just..." melody picked herself up and quickly walked into the house. Yukkie looked and saw melody run up the stairs as she stood and watched her. Yukkie walked out to jin and smiled as she stated "Let me guess, blane?"  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:50 pm
jin looked at yukie "blane" he said as he was now curiuous "ok who is blane i bet he joined the ataski huh" ((sorry i havent spelled it in awhile)) he lifted his head as he looked at yukie "you can show your true form yukie " he said as he put on a fake smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:00 pm
"Ok jin if your ok with it" yukkie glowed and appeared as melody's mom. She sat down next to jin and said "Jin let me tell you the whole story about melody and blane.." yukkie looked up to melody's room and saw melody close her curtain her eyes puffy. "Jin, melody and blane went to the academy together they became really good friends... Right after they had become good friends there was an akatski attack, they almost kidnaped melody because of her demon" yukkie took a breathe and continued "The next day when melody walked in the class room and blane looked at her and saw how badly she was hurt he told her let me protect you melody, but melody beening as stuborn as she is now told him no if anything ever happened to you because of me I would die....well melody left the mist to go see her sister but her sister was already dead so melody came back to the village to find blane left to join the akatskis..." yukkie looked at him with sad eyes "Jin every day melody blames herself for blane dissapearing I don't think she will every let her self forget she was the reason he left!"

Yukkie looked at jin and said "So your trying the jounin exams I can help you train if you want just please jin don't tell melody I don't think she could stand lossing you."  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:06 pm
jin slowly stood up and looked at yukie "please you havent even accepted me to be with melody but ill tell you one thing im not going anywhere im here for melody not as a boyfriend or a promised to her but as a friend first then everything comes after thats how i have lived my entire life and as for Blane i understand that and all and i wouldnt have left because of melody saying she would die if i died i would have told her not to do it and that there is alot more to life then the end of death and to find another that can be with her " he said as he held his hand out to yukie"please stand if your gonna train with me your gonna need to be standing" he said waiting for her to take his hand  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff