Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Tainted Love~(1x1)~(Fiercely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe we actually landed on the moon (with humans-during the Space Race)?
  DUH! I believe everything the government says!
  Are you brain-dead? We can't even go to the moon [i]now[/i].
  Hard to say..there's evidence on both sides..
  We shouldn't even bother with space-exploration.
  *No idea what you're talking about*
View Results

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:30 pm
Kaysal scrunched his nose. "It's okay to call me Kaye even when I'm not furry and utterly adorable." he said with an encouraging and playful smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:32 pm
Marian blushed. "S-sorry Ma- Kaye . . ." she said, nearly calling him 'master.' She pulledthe cloak up so that it covered her head. She just felt really embarrassed . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:51 pm
Kaysal smiled as she blushed and spoke his name..it made him feel good..and looking at her beautiful, sweet face..he was tempted to kiss her..so tempted. But she'd be further from trusting him then.."It's alright." he chuckled, "I just prefer a name." He led her to a closed door and put his hands over her eyes, "Keep them closed, little Marian, I have a surprise for you." he smiled and opened the door, clapping the light orbs on and ushering her in before closing the door. "Open up." he said, hoping she'd like it..

The room was large with a four post, queen sized, velvety bed with rich burgundy and dark blue sheets and soft, squishy dark green pillows. There was a vanity with a beautiful, ornate mirror, a delightful garden view from the window, several dressers, a comfy chair, and a bathroom. "This is your room, little Marian..is it to your liking?" he asked somewhat sheepishly, finding that he cared very much what her answer would be.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:58 pm
Marian's eyes widened once she opened them and saw her room . . . "Th-this can't be my room . . ." she murmured softly in disbelief, stepping in and looking around, dropping the cloak in her distraction. She felt the blankets, the pillows, the vanity . . . and then she got to the window and froze as she looked into the garden . . . They had a garden . . . "I'm dreaming . . ." she mumbled, unable to believe that such finery would ever be within her reach . . . It was too . . . astounding . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:11 pm
Kaysal smiled at her reaction. "No, my dear little Marian, you are quite awake. This is your room. And tomorrow, I'll take you clothes shopping if you'd like. I think red would be especially lovely on you. To complement your blue beauty." he said with a wider smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:17 pm
Marian shook her head. "No . . . I'm dreaming . . . This is . . . too good to be reality . . ." she mumbled, still in a state of shock. So much . . . so soon . . . Her life had just gone for a spin and in fact . . . it almost seemed like the room was spinning. Marian hadn't realized that she had been taking very short gasps of air before speaking and holding her breath between statements . . . As such . . . she was very light headed and then swooned, not quite fainting, but close to losing consciousness.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:48 pm
Kaysal was watching her mumbling and staring about..and he acted instantly as she started to swoon, catching her in his arms and scooping her up bridal style as he looked down at her with a worried, tender expression. "Marian? Mari..are you alright? Should I get you some water?" he asked the questions slowly as he brought her to her bed, setting her down gently and sitting beside her as he brushed a hand against her cheek.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:03 pm
Marian blinked and then blushed as she realized what was happening before nodding. "Yes please . . . water would be nice . . ." she said softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:11 pm
Kaysal nodded and hurried from the room, returning a few minutes later with a cold of cold water as he sat down on the bed beside Marian. "Here you go, little Marian." he said with a smile as he gently handed it to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:15 pm
Marian sat up a little and took the water. "Thank you . . ." she murmured softly and then sipped at it to try and clear her mind. Her hands were really shaky however and a bit spilled right onto her chest causing her to stiffen. "C-cold!" she whined, not ready for the sudden change in temperature on her skin.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:21 pm
Kaysal watched her taking it and saw a bit spill onto her chest. He pulled his sleeve down and pressed it to her chest, getting the cold water on his sleeve before he realized where he'd been pressing his hand as he pulled away with a blush. "Erm..better?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:28 pm
Marian stiffened as he pressed his hand to her chest. The last time anyone did that, she had been pulled into bed against her will . . . As such, her heart rate sped up dramatically. When he pulled his hand away she let out a bit of a sigh as she relaxed a bit. "Yeah . . . somewhat . . ." she said softly, not making eye contact with him. She KNEW that he wouldn't hurt her and yet . . . previous fears made her give scared reactions on instinct . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:37 pm
Kaysal saw her stiffen and realized he'd probably scared her with his actions. "So you like your room, little Marian?" he asked with a soft smile, hoping to distract her and cheer her a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:40 pm
Marian relaxed into the bed. "It's wonderful . . ." she said with a soft smile. "I'm still having trouble believing it's real . . ." she said, wondering why she had said that. Normally she tried to keep her responses as short as possible . . . maybe she was opening up . . . She would like that . . . she just hoped she wouldn't get hurt for it . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:43 pm
Kaysal was pleased when she relaxed, enjoying her reaction. He chuckled. "Oh it's definately real..and not a dream." he held out his arm after pulling his sleeve up. "Feel free to pinch me just to be sure." he said with a solemn nod although he was fighting a grin and teasing.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games