Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katurrah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:49 am
Cin looked up at the massive gates, then back as the car pulled away. She sighed as she hoisted her bag onto her shoulder and looked at the school again.

Yay. Another new place. Her thoughts were quiet and slightly confused. She took a deep breath and crossed the gates, heading to the main building. She looked at the paper she had been given.

-Report to Ialeia, headmistress.-

She looked at the doors to the building. She had heard so many things about this place, but walking into a school where EVERYONE starts out hating you was not something she was very excited about doing. Sighing, she pulled open the doors and walked inside, hoping no one was around. She appeared to be in luck. It looked like classes were in session. She bit her finger as the pounding of pulses and the flow of energy from so many people in one place hit her hard.

No feeding on anyone your first day! Cin shook her head, gaining control of herself. She wouldn't need to feed again today, so she bit back her desire and moved toward the headmistress' office.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:58 am
Grace growled as the four stood there, knowing that only two could understand the curses she was saying.

" Why are pathetic scums like you in here." she flashed her teeth at the Demon and vampire.

Ialeia finished scanning the halls, standing in the center lobby near the entrance of the school as she checked the time. She sighed for what seemed like the hundredth time today, taking a seat on one of the chairs.  

PunkUnderPrep

Katurrah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:02 pm
Cin quickly and promptly got lost. The halls were winding, the floors confusing and the people busy.

This is not going to work.

Cin found a window that opened to the outside. That it was on an upper floor didn't bother her any as she jumped out, landed gracefully, and went back to the front doors.

Ok, let's try this again from the beginning. She opened the doors and stepped inside.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:12 pm
Ialeia looked out the glass doors at the movement of something from the corner of her eye. She saw a girl opening the door, Ialeia trying not to show her disappointment.

' Why does it seem like students think they can skip classes all they want..? I guess that's another thing I have to enforce..'  

PunkUnderPrep

Katurrah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:14 pm
Cin saw another girl nearby and decided to take a chance. She walked up to her and smiled.

"Hi. I was wondering if you could help me. See, I'm new here, just transfered, and I need to find the headmistress' office. I'm a bit lost. Do you know where I could find Ialeia?" She held out her hand. "My name's Cin, by the way. Cinsara Jimenez."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:23 pm
Ialeia stood, taking the girls hand," Ah, so the other one finally appears. Both of you seem to have a hobby for being late to school during the first week. But that's okay. Things are still rough at the moment, so it's understandable.." by this point it seemed like she was talking more to herself than to Cin.

" Anyways.. Welcome to Saint Borrow's Boarding School, here's your dorm key and a map," she said, pulling out a key from her pocket and a map that had been tucked away," Since I think you'll be needing it more than the other new kid."  

PunkUnderPrep

Katurrah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:26 pm
Cin smiled and took the map and key.

"Apologies. We had some issues." She looked down. Holding back her desires was getting more difficult. There had to be some humans here, obviously, but the energy readings she was getting meant there were some rather more potent things here as well, and she licked her lips unconsciously.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:30 pm
Ialeia raised her eyebrow, looking at the girl," You are a Hybrid correct?"  

PunkUnderPrep

Katurrah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:32 pm
Cin's eyes widened for a second, then she lowered her head.

"Yes. That is correct."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:35 pm
" I expect you to overcome your problem here, since we have many human students in this school. Though please be aware that you may go out to the forest around the school if your urges worsen. I do not want...issues.."  

PunkUnderPrep

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:36 pm
Jenn listened in on the conversation from where Haki was sitting. Her hand was on the corner and she was peeping just a little. As they talked about their families dieing, Jenn frowned a little. She never knew what it was like to have family. She was at the orphanage most her life with Jake. He was basically the only family she had, and he wasn't even related. She wanted to join in on the conversation but decided to just listen from afar.

Ray stood where she was with wide eyes. "Some family friend." She muttered under her breath as she put put her hand in her back pocket to change the song she was listening to.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:38 pm
Cin shrugged and pulled a necklace from the package she had been sent from the school.

"I suppose I should put this on." She looked up at Ialeia. "Is this going to hurt much, putting this thing on?"  

Katurrah

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:41 pm
(( Glad to see you back in the RP Ohmgee. I'm going to be leaving now so my character will be inactive hopefully till tonight, so don't wait up for any responses.))

Ialeia shook her head, taking the necklace from Cin," You'll notice it's presense for a few days but you will soon come to ignore it.. hopefully.."

" It restrains your urges so it should be helpful.. But don't try to take it off or it will kill you.." she said putting it on the girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:47 pm
Cin tilted her head and nodded.

"If you say so." She thought for a second. "So, should someone decide to try to pull this off, I die?! That's...a creepy thought."  

Katurrah

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:50 pm
((I've been back since two days ago =P I just have a really busy RP I was working on in the Romance section so it was hard to write back and forth. ))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games