Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Moonlake academy school for monsters & humans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vistor counter
+1
100%
 100%  [ 47 ]
Total Votes : 47

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:52 pm
Seth smiled. "Ok, if you say so.. He layed his head back down. He had heard the howl from another werewolf, but set couldnt leave tina alone. Not tonight. He didnt know how much control other werewolves had when the full moon hit. So he would stay here with her to protect her from anything that came at them.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:57 pm
When Rin saw Trinity and Risa she bristled her fur. The time it her to do this allowed the person serving the food to catch up with her. Seeing that she could not get away Rin changed back to her human form. She reluctantly handed back the meat and looked at the Trinity and Risa. She bowed slightly. "Hi, sorry about that. "  

kirara-the-nekomata

theshadowolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:13 pm
shadow set off another chorus of howls, hoping that another wolf would join her on a run, but knew in her heart that she was alone...she soon quieted and began to run the forest paths in search of game to quiet her thirst, and her lonelyness  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:16 pm
jax lookedo ut the window listening he heard howls of wolfs and sighed he didnt mind the noise he heard aobut the full moon "thanks god im a hybrid" e said closing his eyes he got up and wlakedo t of his room and to the schools entrance sitting on the steps  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

theshadowolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:21 pm
shadow picked up a scent that had a wolfish smell..and something else. she followed it to the schools steps, but stayed just out of sight, watching...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:25 pm
jax stopped there watching h picked pu a sent and heard steps as well "what is it" he askedj ust in case loud eonugh for thme ot hear  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:25 pm
Risa looked strangely.At Rin.Wasn't she just at cat?"Hello."That's how she's a nekomata.Risa could tell from the scent of her blood.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:27 pm
shadow stepped into view, and him a questioning look...wondering if he would run with her.  

theshadowolf

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:28 pm
jax smiled and wlaked ot her "uh hello " he said wondering what she wanted  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:30 pm
shadow changed back into human form and asked "what are you?" i smell wolf...and something...can you change?"  

theshadowolf

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:34 pm
jax msiled " im a hybrid i hope this does not disturb u but im a mix between werewolf and vampire" he said he changed into his from and roared "basicly this" he said lcmaly  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:35 pm
Rin nodded and looked back at the lunch person. "I never seem to be able to get away from them." She looked back at Risa, "I'm Rin, nice to meet you"  

kirara-the-nekomata

theshadowolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:36 pm
shadow smiled, and asked, "will you run with me? does the moon not sing power in your vains?" shadow changed back into wolf form, and smiled in her wolfish way, happy to find another wolf  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:38 pm
jax smiled and stood on four legs wings tucked in "i am only half affected by the moon so i can keep my control" he said lcmaly "of course i will run with u" he said smiling  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

theshadowolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:39 pm
" and by the way, im a vampire werewolf mix, so ya, i have control too"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games