Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Unafraid of Dreams (1x1) (Daringly Filled) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:18 pm
Liava laughed out loud "Oh no you won't. I AM THE MASTER OF ALL PILLOW FIGHTS!" she said as she then tasted a mouthful of pillow. She spat it out and swung at Selina again  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:33 pm
Selina laughed as she got her friend right in the face. She ducked under the pillow, though it still grazed her head. She then ran over to the bed and jumped up on it, bouncing on it childishly. "Can't get me!!" she laughed out.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:52 pm
Liava laughed and rolled on to the bed, swinging the pillow at Selina's knees "you want a bet?" she said, grabbing hold of Selina's pillow "mine now!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:12 pm
Selina screamed laughingly as she fell down on the bed. She sighed as she just lay there, feeling worn out from the pillow fight. "This is nice . . . I never expected to be free . . ." she murmured softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:23 pm
Liava was breathing hard on the bed, looking up at the ceiling, her face full of beaming smiles and she turned over on her stomach "Well now you are." she said her eyes closed as she regained her breathing  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:36 pm
Selina sighed as she too closed her eyes. "Yeah . . . it's really nice . . ." she said softly. She had never felt so happy before . . . it was almost euphoric . . . knowing that she was free . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:24 pm
Liava opened her eyes and looked over at Selina sitting up and teasingly threw an extra soft pillow on to her face “I WIN!” she said. She then started to do a crazy dance in the middle of the room “oh yeah, I win!”  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:24 pm
Selina let out an exclamation of surprise and then laughed as she threw the pillow at Liava. "Cheater!!" she said, laughing all the while.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:49 pm
Liava gasped as she fell backwards but the pillow behind her softened her fall. She watched in amusement as Laung's dog hoped on to the bed and started to lick Selina's face "I think he likes you"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:53 pm
Selina laughed as the dog licked her face and she tried pushing it away. "St-stop it!" she laughed out happily as she sat up. She then hugged the dog and sighed. "Good boy . . ." she murmured and smiled at Liava.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:59 pm
Liava sat up looking at the dog in a curious manner "he is never that friendly around anyone expect Laung ... I think he is more your dog than Laung. He is never this friendly at all. His name is Nick"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:09 pm
Selina's eye brows rose with incredulity. "Nick huh?" she murmrued softly and then pulled away from the dog and pat his head. "Good boy, Nick." she said with a smile. She felt good that Laung's dog liked her . . . But then, it also made her sad . . . if he normally wasn't a friendly dog . . . Her expression fell as she absently pet Nick. "What was he thinking . . . when he sent me to spend the night in his cage . . ." she murmured softly and looked down at the sheets. Was he hoping that she would get mauled? The thought caused tears to well up in her eyes. She didn't understand Laung.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:22 pm
Liava's eyes opened wide and she raced over to her friend wrapping around her, trying to avoid Nick at the same time who seemed intent on sitting between Liava and Selina. So it was a challange "Selina ... Laung I think is a mental lunatic ... and many other people do as well. Let me deal with Laung and you just like your life."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:27 pm
Selina leaned against her friend. "But what if you get hurt?" she asked softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Liava shook her head "I'll be fine Selina ... many of the servants would agree with me and I think it is time he needs dealing with" she said stroking her arm. "So you forget about him Selina ... all he ever did was hurt you right?"  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games