Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:33 pm
Danish nodded. "We're hiring...but what do you have to offer?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:00 pm
The weather-mage who couldn't control the weather, tapped Danish pointedly on the head.
"Are you ignoring me?" She inquired. "Where does he go?" She pointed pointedly at the singer.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:49 pm
"Well, I'm good at magic, so I could entertain people, or I could blow dry this place when nessecary. That's about it though."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:38 pm
"I wouldn't dream of ignoring a paying customer with super powers who saved my place and could flatten me in a minute!" The Prinnies ran in and carted Laciryl to his room.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:34 pm
She nodded and took a seat at the bar, laying her head on her arms. "Oh good. Then can I please have a lemonade?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:07 am
A muffled yelling came from within the plush walls of the bar. The pink haired man had not left the Pub in time and had gotten squashed into the wall in the moth raid. One-half of a wall grew warmer while it's other half grew colder. "GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!" could be very faintly heard.  

deathstar175

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:19 am
Areashine walked passed Zeke to her usual place at the bar to sip some orange juice. She looked up from her juice, it was faint, but she heard something.

"Hey boss, do you hear that?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:15 pm
Zeke's ears twitched. "I hear someone yelling." Zeke began climbing up the walls and onto the ceiling looking for the person trapped in the plushie walls.  

Brett_FM

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:24 am
Stitch-face handed her a lemonade as Danish strained to hear. "Probably just the Palace & Pub settling...." A Prinny ran in and put up wallpaper over the source of the sound.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:56 pm
Zeke climbed over to the source of the sound and tore off the wallpaper covering it. He reached into the wall and pulled out... a pink haired man?  

Brett_FM

deathstar175

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:57 pm
"Gah!!! Air!!!" yelped the pink haired man. He fell to the floor before noticing something wasn't right. "Hey..." he looked up, "Where are my Whips?" there was a popping noise and six wihps 3 of fire and three of ice slid out of the wall. "Never mind."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:25 pm
"Lovely--that's new." A woman remarked from the bar, a lemonade in her hand. She looked tired.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:12 am
Zeke let go of the wall and bounced off a table. "Root beer please." He sat down next to the girl who somehow already knew his name. "How did you know my name?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:23 pm
Stitch-face poured the root beer and gave it to Zeke.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Paradoxical Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:21 am
I wander into this...place and take in everything that is going on. I try to decide whether to come inside or just leave because things seem hectic.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games