Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Rooftop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iDemonicz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:00 pm
Shikaru bumps into her accedently... "huh im sorry.. didnt see ur beautifull form...uh huh sorry" Said Shikaru hesitating "um hey do u know how i can get a dorm around here..?" Said Shikaru nervously  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:24 pm
She hides her face from inbaressment."I.....Um iyeah umm threw the students loung below theres a umm boys dorm ur name should be under the ...umm card pile and itll have ur dorm key...do....do u think im hiddeous i meen......my transformation...?".She looks down afriad to meet his eyes.  

Serenity-Fox123

dj_takuya

4,150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:05 pm
Alex and Kira soared over the tops of the school buildings, rising up towards the top of the dormitory ball. With Kira pressed into him and the cool breeze rushing past him, Alex felt more alive than he ever had before. He twitched his head, looking over at her as she adjusted her skirt over and over. It seemed she was a little uneasy about the translucent mist providing the possibility of indecency. Alex would have laughed, if he didn't feel bad for her, so he unpinned his cloak and draped it over her, slipping the tail of the garment underneath her tail, sweeping his hand into the mist beneath her and tucking the cloth underneath her. He blushed, with his hand that close to her bottom. He hoped she wouldn't misinterpret his gesture of kindness for lecherousness.

The injection of his hand into the magical construct wouldn't interrupt it, since he already carried identical magical pattern, it being a working of his own, after all. However, if someone else magically capable were to plunge their hand into the mist, they could, with a little effort, disrupt it and send them plunging to the ground. The thought sent a shiver down Alex's spine as he tried not to visualize them falling, as that would likely actually send them plummeting to the ground.

Removing his hand from the mist, Alex sighted the dorm roof coming up beneath them. Making a mental signal for the mist-cloud descend, Alexandros gave Kira a pleasant look. "Well, it seems we've had a wonderful night together, all things considered. I'd hate to see it end, but all good things must, as they say," he said. His Mediterranean flourish flared up again as he spoke. They descended to a foot above the roof top and the mist dissolved into the air, letting them land on their feet.

Alex looked into Kira's eyes. "So, is this a one time thing or would you like to do it again?" There was quite a bit of his emotional contentment at stake in the question. She was the first person he met from Ria who he could identify with, plus she was strong enough to bust down walls. You never know when that will come in handy, he thought with a smile. "Because I think it would be great if we could do this again sometime."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:38 am
While it was true that Kira jumped slightly as his hand brushed so close to her, it only took her a second to realize just what exactly Alex was doing. She quickly calmed herself again and smiled warmly up at him instead, her own hand's fidgeting finally coming to a stop to settle folded across her lap instead. She really supposed she'd gotten lucky in this whole blind date thing. He hadn't copped a feel, he was giving her a 'ride' home, he'd taught her to dance, and even gone through a pretty unique haunted house with her. All in all, it'd been an enjoyable night, and she'd been prepared to feel nothing but stressed. Such a relief.

She shifted once more after he'd pulled his hand back again, one hand lightly reaching to clutch his coat around herself so it wouldn't fly off, her shoulder still gently tilted against his. She definitely wasn't going to risk slipping off the edge of this thing. If she had to bare a bit of physical contact, then that'd be alright. At least she knew that he wouldn't try to indecently grab her now. Well, as long as that little display just now wasn't simply an act to gain trust. ...no, she doubted that. It had been genuine. Everything tonight had been.

Kira exhaled a soft sigh as they finally reached the dorms, and then wished she hadn't, or at least he hadn't heard it. Her eyes darted toward him, then to the ground again as they drifted ever closer. When it dissolved and faded, her legs extended, catching her body lightly upon her feet. Then she straightened once more, and slipped his coat from her shoulders, handing it back toward him. "Thank you," she said softly, a hint of pink returning to her cheeks. She felt herself shifting a little in place, not quite sure what to do. Were they.. supposed to have a goodnight kiss before parting? ...no, you watch too much TV, idiot, she scolded herself, and the blush increased just a bit.

Then she realized he'd spoken, and she jumped slightly. "I-I would love to do it again too," she told him, speaking too quickly in her haste to reply. She didn't want to leave a delay there and make him feel she didn't mean it. She really did want to meet again. But in the process, she'd simply made herself feel silly. "Maybe... without any super fat demons though," she added, nose wrinkling slightly.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

korabelle

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:14 pm
Stella walked onto the roof nervously, even though she wasn't afraid of heights. She remembered the girl saying this was where a lot of couples came to look at the stars, and wondered if she would be disturbing anybody by coming up here. " But god dangit, it's public space! she thought before she noticed a boy with a ferret on his head, and a girl who looked like a demon together. She shuffled over to the edge of the roof and sat down, her feet dangling off the edge. "Hehe." She chuckled, taking in a deep drag from her cigarette. "Awk-ward."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:00 pm
Rawrshark walks up onto the roof and looks around at the people there. He ignores them and just walks with his hands slitghtly in his pockets looking down at the ground. Rawrshark reaches a spot that he likes and he sits down and just sits there staring off into space. He realizes that he is bleeding. "ha. wonder what that came from.... o well." he then goes back to staring into pure nothingness. Rawrshark puts on his hood and pulls it down over his face, thus hiding his face from the rest of the world. he lays down and keeps his hood in place and falls asleep  

XxRaWrXxShArKxX

dj_takuya

4,150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:37 pm
Alex heard her sigh, and a wave of apprehension spread out into his limbs. It could have been a sigh of relief that the night was finally over, and thus her time with him. But, it could have equally been a sound of disappointment that the night was over too soon, and thus she wanted to spend more time with him. Alex hoped against hope that it was the latter.

He took his cloak back from her, draping it over his shoulders without pinning it closed, seeing as how he would shortly be returning to his dorm anyway. "Oh, you're welcome," he said, smiling. He smiled even wider at her next statement. So it seemed she had enjoyed herself. How wonderful, he thought, that she wanted to go out again, too.

"Yes, perhaps our date will go much better without the unattractive succubi," he said with a laugh. "Perhaps we should play it safe and just see a movie next time." That thought brought with it another one. "Do you suppose there's a movie theater on campus? Seems like there would be, but I just got her yesterday."

He waved towards the elevator down into the dormitory cube. "Well, shall I walk you to your room just yet?" he asked, tilting his head curiously. "Or would you rather stay up here a little while longer? It is a lovely night." He raised his arm towards the sky as he said it. "The stars are out and so pretty, and it would be a shame to waste such an opportunity."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:51 pm
Jupiter had somehow made her way on to the roof top, since her mind had been wondering other places; and was busy fantasizing about the cute girl she just saw she was to busy to notice she had made it onto the roof. Feeling a breeze she was snapped back to reality looking around at the few people up here with her she blushed smacking herself in the forehead, "Daw! Jupiter not again! They're all gonna think your nuts...And now your talking to yourself! I hope they're not looking! Gah!" Her cheeks turned bright red as she mumbled to herself. Suddenly her body went rigid and she stared at the ground looking quite awkward.  

Zom Bea

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:36 pm
Ah... he'd called it a date. Did that mean that he really liked it, and it'd moved past the blind date stage to a real one? Kira felt herself blushing even deeper as she watched him, staring quietly toward Alex with a sort of blank look. Date..? A date-date? Real? Boyfriend? He was already planning a second date? A real one from the start? Before now, the idea of just a friend had been... Oh god.

She felt overwhelmed, and with that came the urge to flee. She felt herself edging slightly backwards, but moved about half a step before catching herself and falling still once more. Stay calm... stay calm, stay calm... Friends went to see movies together all the time! But.. he had used the word date. She'd heard it quite clearly.

"U-um," she stammered after a pause that to her, felt like an eternity of worrying, but was really only a couple seconds. "There.. there's probably a theater.. somewhere, right?" It was a weird school, but they'd still watch movies, wouldn't they? She couldn't be the only human here. Or.. whatever she was. "I just got here yesterday too," she admitted with a shrug.

She scratched her head lightly, flushed face turning toward the sky. He was giving her the chance to flee, and she really wanted to take it, but... "It.. is kinda pretty," she murmured softly. Her eyes cast the others who'd arrived a short look, and she felt her embarrassment grow a little at their presence, and her weight began to shift, causing her to sway side to side. Her hands linked before herself, eyes falling to focus upon them. "I guess you're right. Let's um.. stay out a bit longer..?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:15 pm
Nevaeh makes her way to the top of the dorms rooftop, and can't believe her eyes to see so many people up here. She sighs slightly and heads off to a corner of the roof where not so many people are at. She picks the side with the sleeping boy and shuffles her butt onto the edge of the roof approximately 5 or so feet from him.

She also notices the girl with the cigarette and smiles. "Finally someone else who smokes, I wonder if she'll have a drink with me too.." She thinks as she opens the cap of her bottle of Jack, and swigs from the neck; swallows and pulls out a smoke from her crumpled pack of Ports. Lighting one and looking up at the crowded starry sky.

(note: Char profile info on page 13 of v.4.0)

Griett

XxRaWrXxShArKxX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:56 pm
The sound of Nevaeh's voice wakes Rawrshark up and he overhears her say "Finally someone else who smokes, I wonder if she'll have a drink with me too.." He smells the smoke and pretends to still be asleep. Rawrshark all of the sudden feels really depressed. He sits up and pulls his knees to his chest and puts his head on his knees hiding his face with his hood still on. He has an urge to start crying and he has no reason why. he starts to silently cry with his head on his knees and his hood on.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:58 am
Alex could tell he'd offended her, or something. It couldn't be coincidence how she blushed deeply and shuffled her feet nervously. "Did I..." he mumbled, putting a finger to his lips. "But what could I have..." He searched his memory for anything he could have done that would have offended her or made her panic.

"Did I say something wrong?" he asked her finally. He couldn't remember anything that was panic-worthy, but if she was upset, then there had to have been something. "If you don't want to stay out here, we don't have to." He couldn't imagine that that sentiment alone would have unsettled her, but it was the only straw he could grasp at.

dj_takuya

4,150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:57 am
"Ah..." Kira blinked, starting to speak, but instead just made a noise and fell silent again. She'd worried him. Of course he'd catch on, when she was acting like such an idiot. She frowned, absently scratching at her cheek as she glanced around, trying to think of something to say. Instead, her eyes caught sight of the guy from the party. Corner-boy. Her lips twitched, threatening to curve upwards. What was he..? Her ears twitched next, catching the sound of a sob. Had his date not gone well? So he.. came to the rooftop to cry? How.. pitiful. "...anyway," she mumbled, frowning again. It wasn't any of her concern.

Her eyes focused upon Alex, deep blue looking a little awkward as she clasped her hands before herself. No using others as distractions. "No you didn't, I'm just being weird," she assured him with a light smile. "I, um..." Just come out and say it, stupid. It's not hard. "...would rather just stay friends now?" She blinked again, and the blush in her cheeks deepened, bright red splashed across her pale face. Her hands fidgeted, toying with the claws that tipped only four fingers between both. "'cause you.. mentioned another date. I uh... I'm not ready, but I'd still like to see a movie.. with you, and look at the stars..." She trailed off, feeling silly as her eyes landed upon her feet, and focused there.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:29 pm
Nevaeh shrugged and took a few swigs from her bottle, while she aquainted herself with everyone here. The boy sleeping next to her seemed to have awoken when she came by and mumbled aloud. Nevaeh heard his almost silent sobs, and wasn't sure what to make of it..."Should I say something..? Do something...?" She pondered for a while, and turned her eyes to the other side of the roof..

A boy and a girl were next to each other, they looked awfully awkward together, and nothing was really being said so it seemed.. "boring.." she thought to herself, and stood up, putting the cigarette out on the cement wall guarding the roofs edges, smudging the black burnt tobacco to stain the clean cement, and leaving the dead butt there.

Nevaeh turned fluidly and like a statue stood still next to the boy before swiping her arm up and onto his shoulder, ever so lightly, and tapping him a few times... "Hey kid.. you wanna kick this hot dog stand..?" she asked under her breath like a whisper to him.

[Spazz edit; I've noticed that your character is currently in three, maybe four, places at once. Since that's impossible in the real world, it's generally avoided here too. So if you get a chance, try to narrow down your character's locations to one. ^ ^;]

Griett

dj_takuya

4,150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:40 pm
Alex was taken aback by her comment. Hurt by her comment, he wasn't sure what he should say. He hadn't realized he'd been pushing her to be someone she didn't want to be. And she had used the dreaded 'f' word. 'Just friends...' Just hearing it in his head made his stomach twist into a knot.

He wrestled with his emotions for a tantalizing second. Of course, all hope hadn't been lost, but this changed things about their relationship. No longer would it be two people having fun, tentatively toying with the idea of being a couple. It would either be he pursuing her to gain a relationship with her, which he did not want to do, or he trying to ignore that rejection each time they hung out. He really didn't care for either situation.

He knew she wouldn't intentionally hurt him, but it might be more than he could handle, being new and all. Still, he couldn't give up the only friend he had so far at Ria. But was that fair to her, if clung to her only because he had no one else? No, it wasn't. To be fair to her and to himself, there was only one thing he could do right now.

He didn't want to, but he couldn't do anything else and live with himself. "I-" his voice broke and with it his courage. He really dreaded doing what he was about to do. "I don't think I could do that, Kira." He looked up at her and had to turn away before his throat constricted tighter on him and his eyes got watery. He faced the rail on the edge of the roof and hung his head.

"I can't look at you as just a friend." He couldn't believe what he was saying. Was he really telling her he couldn't be around her? "That being said," he said, his voice strengthening as a thought struck him opportunely. "If you're ok with that, I'm ok with just being your friend right now." He turned back to look at her, his body half-facing her, and giving her a non-threatening smile. "How does that sound?" he asked.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff