Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zephel693

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:07 am
Brett_FM
Brett stuck his head out of a window and came back in with a small fire on his head. He doused it and sat down. "Yeah, he's a real charmer when he's mad."
"he's just letting ut his anger none my roblem, i beat hing p to when im mad."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:03 am
The rumbling stopped and the mech stood still. "He's done. I need to go now. See ya'!" Brett grabbed Blin and put him in the second seat in the cockpit. The mech grabbed it's giant hoverboard and with it's passengers took off for the Industrial District.  

Brett_FM

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:38 pm
Erk shruged at the random out burst o the mech. "And thats why I told the kid to get a new one." he lowered his rocket launcher. "We even now?" he said to Zephel.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:45 pm
"yah thats all i need to see, have a good night."zephel used his sytt hto open a portal and he enterd it.  

zephel693

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:56 pm
"Distractions aside," said Erk turning back to face the woman, "Are all our affairs in order?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:30 pm
"We do, you leave the girl here, and we'll leave together."  

Lori Naoi

Kieron Simato

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:37 pm
((I'm lost now, I've been so busy elsewhere, whats going now?))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:48 pm
((The fights over, Erk's handing the girl over to the... other girl))

"Well, put in the good word for me." said Erk jokingly, setting the girl down in front of her. "You know where my shop is. Lets go, Marcus. I'll finish that leg up for ya." he said, walking back towards the door.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kieron Simato

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:48 am
Marcus walked next to Erk. Slightly confused. "Does stuff like this happen often?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:07 pm
"In byako, pretty much." he walks inside, and sits down with a long sigh. "Not to long before I met you, I had to help repair a floating castle... nice people though."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:37 pm
Lori Spoke softly over Loryn's form and she disappeared, sending her to the base. she then looked to the Man. "I left her with a mental message for Lutia. Where did you want to meet her?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:08 pm
lutia stood behind erk silently apraising the situation and pausing to consider how many pieces of jerky she could tear the idiot who would hold lori hostage  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Kieron Simato

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:06 pm
Marcus re-holstered his pistols and continued walking with Erk. "So does the air fling you back out of no where as well?" he looked over to Erk.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:36 pm
"NO, that was definetly the horse thing." he holds his door open. "You two can come in as well. You'll get sick if you stay in the rain."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:33 pm
"dog" lutia corrected
she leaned against the wall not a drop of rain touching her  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games