Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:43 am
fire assasin8
Kemai walked into the office with the 3 blanes the one in his mouth muffled his talking (its muffled hard to under stand)"Hey guyssss whatsss up" kemai them walked over to a wall and leaned on to it (Havoc you still suck dam you i was dedicated to the snow cause of hector) crying crying

((thats directly insulting a GP... if I were you shut your mouth))  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:48 am
((I am an a*****e and you cant change that I am doing my job. Besides you did not show much dedication to the village. I saw you picking fights with everyone your character never proved to Zeramaru he deserved it... I also failed thus I leave the village in ... possibly better hands.))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:13 pm
Jason just looked around as his sensai put him down, and then made his way out of the office.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:07 pm
((what about me???))  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:49 pm
User ImageVrail Knocks again, waiting for a reply on the other side.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:16 pm
((because you never seen me whrn i was with hector after he spared me i was always doing things for the village studying jutsu and others and the snow gets boring wow i can't have a little fun! and Sergeant Bloodhound thanks acualy if i im going to have a kage that acts like that good Reddens and sorry but dude for fighting what was i suppose to be doing huu i had clones in all the post i was suppose to be at  

fire assasin8

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:59 pm
Aki walked into the office building only to see Vrail had beat her. Smiling she hoped to surprise him and snuck up. Once close enough she leapt up and jumped unto his back. "Boo!" She giggled as she leapt hoping to land on his back. She was anware of what has happening on the other side of the door, but the idea of any kind of riff raff didn't bother to entire her fifteen yearold teenage mind.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:31 pm
User ImageVrail stumbled forward but by instinct caught Aki's legs. He laughed and he turned his head to see who he was holding "Hey... What's up with you?" he said happily, with a loving grin and his eyes full of enchantment.
He was now wearing a new uniform since his clothes from the Exams had been shredded and mutilated. He also wore and mask to hide the fading scars on his face.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:38 pm
Aki gave a small chime of laughter as he caught her. She was still in the same outfit as she had wore in Snow, it was to warm though and the collar of the vest was starting to chafe. Her new short hair brushed against her shoulders as she swung her legs out. Seeing Vrail had renewed a small amount of energy. However it was obvious that exhaustion was creeping up on her. "Nothing, I came to tell Kage-sama about the upgrades. It looks like you nearly beat me though." She smiled at him and shook her head.
Curiously she pulled at the mask, "New duds, eh? I should be getting some soon... These are too hot." Aki pretended like she was about to unleash the elastic mask back on the flesh of his face, however right at the last moment she gently let it settle back to its spot.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:53 pm
User ImageVrail smiled sweetly, closing his eye while doing it "You seem to be in a good mood." he said as he set her down. Vrail then readjusted his mask to make sure it hid the scars, he didn't like her knowing he had them. Vrail wasn't sure what to do now so for comfort he reached out a touched her hand, letting his fingers slide through hers. He watched his hand for a few seconds then looked her in the eyes "How as your fight?" he asked politely. He could help but lose trck of time staring into her lovely eyes.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:04 pm
"One of you help me, this is no time for games"Katsu was on his knees and blood dripped from his back as he struggled to stay up.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:54 pm
Kemai seeing Katsu grabed him and held him up "what the hell did you do katsu?!?!"  

fire assasin8

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:03 pm
"Stabbed in the neck"Katsu laughed seeing Kemai and than fell asleep.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games