Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:02 pm
((Oro? And by your signature, you're very religious, no?))

"Very good." Lenon gave a big smile. "Now, two more - transformation jutsu." Lenon formed a handsign and changed into a leaf, fluttering to the ground before changing back. ((Two posts.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:03 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Atlas made his way back to the class room and then walk up to lenon to ask him a question. "your lenon-sensai right? do you know of a person named Katsuro kamisama. he is my brother and i want to know where he is at if you do know." he said, wondering where he is at. he is his big brother at. but what he does not know that he is dead. also, you wanted to know what my blood line element and clan is?" he asked.

(sorry. just in case you did not see it in the other page)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:05 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Atlas made his way back to the class room and then walk up to lenon to ask him a question. "your lenon-sensai right? do you know of a person named Katsuro kamisama. he is my brother and i want to know where he is at if you do know." he said, wondering where he is at. he is his big brother at. but what he does not know that he is dead. also, you wanted to know what my blood line element and clan is?" he asked.

(sorry. just in case you did not see it in the other page)

((Dx Sorry!))

Lenon turned to Atlas. "Yes, Lenon...and Katsuro? He was from the Cloud Village a while back. I don't know what's happened to him. We never really had any contact...at all. Maybe when we fought, but...."  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:07 pm
Jason overheard the name Katsuro, and turned towards atlas, ".....my bro knew him.....i dont know how though.....he mentioned his name once or twice in the letters......before he......he...." he said, stopping there, he then snapped back to his happy and hyper self, "anyway, Your lenon?....i wanted to ask you if you could help me with this...." he said, as he focused his chakra, and his tattoo's on his chest seemed to move to his arms, then hands, swirling around them. If anyone were to look at him, while he was doing thing, there bloodlines would seem to deactivate.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Hiten-Katsu

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:09 pm
(I wouldnt say Im religious, but I would like to believe I am strong in my faith...and oro means huh, it was made to show confusion or surprise.)

Arashi nodded, and formed the hand seal. "Henge no Jutsu." There was a poof, and Arashi became a deformed dog that was missing two legs, a tail, and an ear. He went back to normal. "Yare yare, thats slightly troublesome."  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:12 pm
Lenon watched Jason. Hmmm...that was interesting. Lenon didn't know a lot of people, besides him, with that bloodline. "Yes, I can, in fact. I have that same bloodline." Lenon focused his chakara and made a small bird form out of his tattoos and hop around the room before forming back onto his body. With a smile, he said, "Mind if I help Arashi first? He would like to graduate quickly, I think."  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Hiten-Katsu

Conservative Capitalist

Arashi got a concentrated look on his face as he formed the hand seal. "Henge no Jutsu." The was a poof, and Arashi took on the appearance of a blue tick hound, he bobbed his head in approval of his handy work.  
Rein slowly walked back into the Academy for the first time since her change. She could overhear voices up ahead, so she followed them to the classroom. Timidly, she peaked her head in. Inside she saw Jason, Atlas, what looked like a new student, and what appeared to be another teacher.  

Sine_Amore

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:14 pm
atals nodded his head and smiled. "i see. well, i guess i'll ask someone later." he said. he then turn his head to jason and smiled at him. he then turn his head back at lenon and then was ready to say his kekkei genkai and clan. "i am from the kamisama clan. you can tell from my wings on my back and my kekkei genkai is the unknown blood red eyes level 1 (ranmaru's kekkei genkai)." he said. "also, my main element is water and my second element is wind." he added.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:15 pm
Lenon noticed Rein and motioned for her to come in. He turned back to Arashi. "Now, Subsitution Justu...." He flashed another handseal before disappearing in a poof of smoke, to be replaced by a lamp from the corner. Lenon was standing in the corner now, and switched with the lamp again. ((Two posts.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Sine_Amore

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:17 pm
Rein came in as the man motioned for her to. He was teaching the new student the jutsus that they had already learned. She moved to the nearest desk and sat down as she started to play with the end of her braid.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:17 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
atals nodded his head and smiled. "i see. well, i guess i'll ask someone later." he said. he then turn his head to jason and smiled at him. he then turn his head back at lenon and then was ready to say his kekkei genkai and clan. "i am from the kamisama clan. you can tell from my wings on my back and my kekkei genkai is the unknown blood red eyes level 1 (ranmaru's kekkei genkai)." he said. "also, my main element is water and my second element is wind." he added.

Lenon quickly wrote this down on his pad with a nod.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Hiten-Katsu

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:18 pm
Arashi poofed to normal, and he caught a small glance at the girl before he nodded to Lenon. He formed the hand seal. "Kawarimi no Jutsu." There was a poof, and there was a loud clank. The smoke cleared, and Arashi was face down on the ground with a chair over his head. "Ite..." He said as he held his head.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:18 pm
Sine_Amore
Rein came in as the man motioned for her to. He was teaching the new student the jutsus that they had already learned. She moved to the nearest desk and sat down as she started to play with the end of her braid.

Lenon made a clone, who walked over to Rein. He sat down next to her and asked, "Anything I can help you with?"  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:20 pm
Jason smiled, "ok," he then looked at the door, and smiled at rein, as she walked back in "welcome back beautiful," he spoke in a happy tone, his tattoo's disappearing back onto his chest from there arms, and took a seat next to her.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games