Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:48 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image"You two are related?" She looks at Arekku then back to Sona then back and forth and so on and so on. "Well no you look about the same age as me. But I'm not ready for a kid in my life...thats why I asked" Shoko smiles. She really hopes to meet all sorts of new friends, the sister of Arekku would be a person she would of loved to meet earlier.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:51 pm
Sona Sontei
Demon of the sand

User ImageUser Image"Who will save me from my sanity? Who will help me overcome death?"
"Сохранит меня от моего sanity? Поможет мне отжать смерть?"

XXXXXXXXXSona rolled her eyes at Arekku as her poofy cat unlatched and latched onto Shoko. "No..he trained me when I was a genin in lighten and knew one of my relatives." Sona said to Shoko. "I know I'm ready for a kid, it gives a break from the ninja world a bit~"

"Beauty is hard to come by, I just got lucky and got it early."
Η ομορφιά είναι δύσκολο να έρθει κοντά, πήρα ακριβώς τυχερός και την πήρα νωρίς.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:53 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku seem to look quieter at Shoko's comment, as he had no living blood relatives anymore,"Na she is just a student from the past I trained her and her sister back before I turned jounin an her when I was Kage." Arekku said becoming calmer as he then looked at Sona, he needed to scold her though for many reasons, however he couldn't say at the moment,"Sona yeah though walking around with people like Fenrir isn't that safe either. But oh well how long are you staying?" Arekku asked as he hop off the counter and leaned on it.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:59 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageShoko smiles to the kitty, "awwe what a cutie." Seems shoko is having a little trouble with her hearing, working on so many sound jutsu can do that over time. Things just get kinda fuzzy. "Sona correct? can we talk in private?" She says looking her in the eyes with a smile then looking to Arekku quickly. This small act and shift of her pupils shows Sona that Shoko wishes to talk to her about having kids, and about her feelings towards certain people. It is not often that Shoko gets to talk to other girl ninja.

Eris5

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:04 pm
Sona Sontei
Demon of the sand

User ImageUser Image"Who will save me from my sanity? Who will help me overcome death?"

XXXXXXXXXSona nodded to Arekku. "Not long, who is Fenrir?" She asked him, hearing Shoko and hissed at her kitty to get off her leg. "Sure! Too many boys around it's rare!" Sona stated.

Η ομορφιά είναι δύσκολο να έρθει κοντά, πήρα ακριβώς τυχερός και την πήρα νωρίς.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:08 pm
NUR

User Image

]Shoko laughs, she could really get used to liking this girl. "Ya I guess your right." She smiles trying to hold back what she wants to say to Sona. Shoko is a confused women, on one hand she is in love on the other hand she is absolutely confused and doesn't know what she wants. She smiles to Sona and her kitty wishing she had a pet of her own to keep her company.

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:16 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku shrugged as he walked outside,"Yeah just kick me out though I still need to investigate, well I'll be outside don't go anywhere Sona and Tetsuo. Have fun Shoko." Arekku said as he headed outside and was far from the room from hearing distance, though he was keeping a close watch at the people there, especially Tetsuo and Sona he felt he didn't get enough info, as he sat quietly away from the area where he couldn't here talking though he had the roots to tell him about anyone escaping.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:24 pm
Sona Sontei
Demon of the sand

XXXXXXXXXAfter Arekku left she laughed a bit. "So what you wa- err wait a second." She walked up behind Tetsuoa nd gently pushed him outside the doors and in Arekku's direction and went back to Shoko. "So what you want to talk about? And I never caught you name?"

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:29 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image"My name is Shoko." She smiles after Sona kicked Tetsuo out as well. "Well I wanted to talk to you about Arekku. I know he has feelings for me, but I dont know what to do. You seem so sure of yourself." Shoko opens up a hospital rooms door and opens the window to let in some air. The added addition of being in a small secluded room helps Shoko speak up about her own feelings. "I just don't know if I am ready or not for such a commitment." This must seem so silly to Sona that a girl like Shoko would even ask her about what to do in such a situation. There is so much more on Shoko's mind but she must take one simple step at a time.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:33 pm
Sona Sontei
Demon of the sand

XXXXXXXXXShe smiled, hearing what Shoko was saying and nodded. "I'm not always sure of myself, a commitment is hard to choose to being free and being less free in a certain way....everyone has thier own time when thier ready don't worry~" Her voice was calm, and happy. She ahd...past experiences with lots of men, "If he has feelings for you, then do you too?"

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:37 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image"I do have feelings for him, but I have strong feelings for someone else, that is alot like me." She looks down adjusting her bangs so they are now behind her ear instead of covering her face. Looking back up to Sona she smiles. "I have feelings for..." Its too hard for her to say this girl probably wouldn't understand. "I have feelings for...another, but its not a man, it's a girl." She says warily "I would do anything for both Arekku and this other person, but I don't know what to do." Shoko looks to the girl with a serious look of puzzlement.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:41 pm
Sona Sontei
Demon of the sand

XXXXXXXXXShe had a understanding look upon her face, "Hm? You like another girl? Thats awesome! Why don'y you tell her your feelings and see if she likes you back, if not then just say 'ok,cya.' and find another." Sona praised sightly.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:48 pm
NUR

User Image

"Thank you" Shoko hugs onto Sona "I know exactly what i must do now, you made it seem so simple." Shoko smiles purring slightly to herself, she never knew she could purr really. "Would you like to meet the girl I like? She is here in the Grass I'm pretty sure."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:50 pm
Sona Sontei
Demon of the sand

XXXXXXXXXSona hugged her back, "Sure, who is she?" Sona asked.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:54 pm
"She is my best of friends her name is Kasumi." Shoko smiles taking Sona's hand and leading her out of the Hospital as to avoid tetsuo and Arekku. Oh how the boys would go crazy if they knew Shoko was in love with another girl. Only someone like Sona another girl could be trusted to keep the secret.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games