Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:13 pm
((Darn it! >.< Okay then bye bye biggrin Also, I'm sorry for not waiting, but since I'm moving I wanna get in as much rping as possible.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:16 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
She looked to Shima, who seemed to have stopped. She sighed and looked up at the tree curiously. "Maybe it's best if we stopped. We should wait for our teachers to pop up so we can learn more right?" She turned her back to him and picked up her kunai and shuriken. Strapping them back onto her person, Amara decided to look around, trying to figure out what to do now.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:23 pm
Yukio Musou

User Image

Amara would then suddenly hear a strange, faint sound coming from nowhere. Within seconds it gets louder until it becomes a loud scream shouting, "AAAAAAAAAMARA!" A giant paper plane whooshes right above and tries to pick her up on its wing. Yukio, sitting in the crevice in the middle of the giant paper plane looks at her. "What's up?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l60GkReAc-E

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:27 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
"What the heck is that?" Amara turned her head towards the direction of the sound to see a giant plane coming at her. Her eyes went slightly wide as the plane moves above her and tries to pick her up. She rolls to the side and then back into a standing position.

"Ah!! You!!" She rose her hand up and pointed to him. "What the heck are you doing riding on something like that?!" She growled lightly as she looked to Yukio. This kid was strange, though she wondered how he got such an ability so quickly. "How the heck did you make that?!" She pointed to the large plane from where she stood.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:29 pm
"It's his ability to control paper. Water negates it, and fire should. Shame...anyone know any fire jutsu?" He looked around for a second. He wanted to burn the plane and make him jump our.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:29 pm
Yukio Musou

User Image

EDIT
The plane slowed down a bit and circle around in the air above Amara. Yukio smiled down at Amara. "I'll tell you the real secret if you show me your face."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l60GkReAc-E

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:32 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
"Fat chance. Only one who has seen it is Lenon and Shima, and that's because Lenon turned into me when we were at the academy." She turned to Lenon and pointed to him. "And I swear if you show him I will raise up through the ranks and break your body!!" She seemed to get rather defensive. It was clear she wasn't joking around about that. She liked keeping her face hidden from others, and the only person she intended on showing was Shoku.

She turned and looked up to Yukio again before looking to Lenon. "Not me..too bad. Watching him jump from a burning plane would be quite humerous." She placed her hands on her hips and looked back up to Yukio. "Why don't you come down here so I don't have to stare up at you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:34 pm
Lenon chuckled as as water flowed from the sky around Yukio and got the plane all soggy and wet after soaking it quickly. It would break apart with Yukio on it, or would fall. Or both.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:36 pm
Yukio Musou

User Image

EDIT
The plane twisted and divebombed through the sky before making an impossibly sharp turn and regaining its stature above the group. Lenon had deeply underestimated the speed and acceleration of this plane if he thought he could destroy it so simply. A sly grin grew over Yukio's face, like a fox. "That's okay. I wouldn't want you too close to me when I do this." He made a handseal and transformed into Amara. He'd done it before during his test with Lenon, so it was a simple process. He reached his hand up and touched the mask.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:42 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
"That's it!!" Amara dashed across the ground straight for Yukio. She wasn't going to let him show anyone else her face nor was she going to let him take that mask off without loosing a limb. The girl didn't seem to be playing, but was dead serious. She didn't pull out any weapons, but instead leapt at Yukio in an attempt to tackle him to the ground and pin him there.

"Change back now because I swear if you remove that mask and show everyone my face I will not hestitate to break your arms and then I'll break your legs and then I'll break your nose and then I'll snap your spine so you can't walk anymore!!"  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:47 pm
Yukio Musou

User Image

Yukio could've easily stopped or avoided Amara, but he didn't. He just sat where he was and let Amara tackle him to the ground. The plane just stayed floating in the air. Pinned by Amara, Yukio didn't change back yet didn't take off the mask either. He just laughed.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:47 pm
Lenon sighed. "Then I'd have to painfully construct you a fake body." Lenon formed a handseals and the water floated up around Yukio, too. Then it swirled, and the plane should crash into the ground.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:51 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
"I said change back!! Why is everyone so interested in seeing my face?!" Amara seemed really tense right now as she kept Yukio pinned to the ground. She didn't plan on letting go until he changed back to his normal form, and she had meant her threat too. She just didn't understand why others where so insistant on seeing her without the mask.

She glared at Yukio, her red eyes burning through the mask. It was the only part of her face he could see besides her mouth. She simply glared at him as she sat there ontop of him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:03 pm
Yukio Musou
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

The plane crashed towards crashed towards Yukio and Amara's position. However, it bursted apart and formed a solid, steel hard cage around him and Amara at the last second, leaving the top open for light but keeping everyone from seeing him. "Actually, that's what's so funny. I'm not interested." Yukio took off the mask only to reveal that he'd kept his face the way it was all along. The rest of him then changed back to normal. "I'm not going to do something you don't want me to, but we squad members need to trust each other, don't we?" He smiled.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:14 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
Amara growled at him. She stood up and let go of him. While her back was turned to him, she quickly attached her metal claws. At the drop of a hat, she turned around and pinned Yukio down again, her claws speeding past his face and into the ground beside him. She had missed him in purpose, because she didn't want to get into trouble for fighting with her squad mate, but that was the only reason why she missed.

Her lips pulled back as she continued growling at him. "From what I've seen you are someone I need to keep an eye on, not someone I need to trust. The next time you try to pull a stunt like that I will attack you, and I will win. You can count on that. It isn't a good idea to tease someone like me. Because if I snap, I'll make sure that your life becomes nothing but horrible agonizing pain."

Amara's facial features slowly returned to normal as she stood up once again. This time, she let Yukio up. She turned and looked at the cage before glancing upwards. She bent her knee's and leapt up, catching the top of the cage and pulling herself up before leaping over the side so she could be reunited with the others. She turned and looked back to the box, knowing Yukio would probably take it down and just come walking towards them.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games