Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:37 pm
"Alright. Well I don't know any genin jutsu that don't need a prerequisite, we will skip straight to a chunin jutsu. This one is called Katon: Kyuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame Sphere Technique) and is one of the only defensive jutsu in the fire line." Making the signs, Shiro stood back and focused as a large red sphere of chakra formed around him before he disspiated it. "The main thing is to focus chakra to amplify your own body heat into a sphere. You can't move while doing this and you will probably only be able to stop one attack at most with it, so use it carefullly."

((6 posts for this one.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:54 am
(Wait I add the jutso's I learn to my profile right?)
1/6
Daron copys the hand signs the perfectly, then he tried to make the sphere of chakra but only a small ball of chakra formed and it was gone in less than a second.
2/6
Daron repeats the handsigns only this time much faster than the last time. This time the sphere got a bit larger but it dissappeared in less time than the last.
3/6
Daron does the signs a bit faster than he did last time, the chakra sphere covers half of his body this time and it lasts for two seconds. "Better."
4/6
Daron does the signs as fast as lasty time, he focuses to make the chakra sphere grow around him it forms almost all around him.
5/6
DAron does the hand signs, then focusing the chakra sphere to grow around him it completely covered him this time but it only lasted a second.
6/6 Daron was determined to master this technique now, he focuses his body heat and the sphere grows completely around him, it lasts for about five seconds then it dissappeared. "Complete." Darons smiles and hold up a thumb...  

FullbusterOrleans

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:19 pm
((Yeah. Each one you learn goes on the profile.))
Alright. There are two next that sort of chain into each other. They are Katon: Ichi (Fire Release: One) and Katon: Ni (Fire Release: Two)." Lifiting up his right hand, he points his index and middle finger up as the two fingers glowed a dull red. "The first one focuses on the index finger while the second one focuses on both the index and middle. Learning the first one, you should be able to cut through rope with a bit of trouble. The second one can burn through cloth and metal string." Turning off the fingers, he pulled out a couple of ropes and several thing metal wires. "You can practice on those."

((2 for Ichi, 4 for Ni. Ichi cuts through rope, but it's about like trying to cut it with a dull knife. Ni can break through metal wire pretty easily. You have to learn Ichi before Ni.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:08 pm
1/2 Daron takes the objects out of his hand, he then follows the instructions he was given. His fingers light up but when he try;s to burn throught the rope it barely makes a mark. "Darn."
2/2 Daron once again follow the instructions, this time his fingers glowed brightly and as he pushed slowly onto the rope it begins to burn through until it is cut in half. "YES!" Daron smiles and sits down to take a small break.  

FullbusterOrleans

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:02 pm
1/4 Daron stands after about a minute, "Time to start again." Daron copies the instructions given to him by his sensei. His fingers light up for less than a second. Daron curses under his breath...
2/4 Daron recopy's the instructions much faster this time, his fingers blow a bright red, as he begins to cut through the wires they stop glowing about a quarter through the metal wire's.
3/4 Daron once again copy's the instructions for the jutso, this time his fingers glow just like before, he begins cutting through the wire... But it quits glowing half way through.
4/4 Daron once more follows the insructions, his fingers glow brightly then he begins to cut through the wire, the wire falls cut in half onto the ground. "Complete." Daron smiles and plops down into the grass tired from his training his fingers sting a bit because of the jutso...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:25 pm
"Well that's about all I have for fire moves. There is one more, but I would rather not give you another chunin level jutsu. I can teach you just about any other element as well other than air. Haven't learned anything on that yet."  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:45 am
"Well do you know any non elemental jutso?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:58 am
"Sort of. I know grass jutsu, and you should start learning a few yourself. First up is Kusa Ayatsuri no Jutsu (Grass Manipulation Technique) and Kusa Bunshin no Jutsu (Grass Clone Skill). They shouldn't be too tough." After he got done, he started manipulating the grass into a small orb in his hand. "This is grass manipulation. It forms the basis for all other abilities." After forming the orb, he performed some handsigns and used the grass to make a clone. "And this is the grass clone. This one has the ability to actually do things unlike the one you learned in the academy."

((2 each))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:20 am
1/2
"I see..." Daron copys the hand signs that he was shown, the grass formed a ball but then it all fell to the ground. Daron curses under his breath at his failure.
2/2 Daron once more does the handsings, this time the ball forms tightly in his palm anmd it doesn't fall to the ground. "Complete."

1/2 Daron then copy's the hand signs shown to him for the grass clone jutso. Grass rises from the ground to form the shape of daron's body. But the clone's body is pale and the eyes are blue. "One more time."
2/2 Daron does the handsigns faster this time the grass once again rises to form a body it looks exactly like Daron, its crimson eyes turn towards the teacher. "Complete they both say at the same time." The clone burts into many pieces of grass...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:40 am
"Alright. There are a couple more you should learn too. Kusaton: Jinkoushiba no Jutsu (Grass Element: Artificial Lawn Skill) will let you make grass where there isn't any, and Kusa Kabe No Jutsu (Grass Wall Technique) can turn that grass into a defensive wall. You just need these special seeds." Shiro said as he pulled out a few seeds and tossed them on an empty patch. Making the signs, the seeds sprouted into a small patch of grass. Making some more signs the grass shot up into a large wall. He then pulled out some more seeds and handed them to Daron. "These should be enough to learn the skills."

((2 for lawn, 4 for Wall. You don't need to know lawn for wall. Lawn just makes it to where you have grass anywhere.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:51 am
1/2 Daron throws a couple of seeds to the ground, following the instructions he was given he attempts to make the seeds sprout, but nothing happens...
2/2 Daron throws the rest of the seeds on to the ground, this time the seeds sprout and grow into a patch of grass. "One of two."
1/4
Daron then copy's the hand signs, the patch of grass doesn't even move. "Thats not good..."
2/4 Daron attempts again to make a grass wall this time the patch slightly shifted upwards.
3/4 Daron does the hand signs once again. The grass shoots up to form a wall but it wasn't large enough to block much. "One more time."
4/4 Daron makes the grass shoot up into a large wall in front of himself. "Yes!" he releases the jutso... "Thank you for the training." Daron plops down into the grass...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:11 am
"Almost done with everything I can do right now. Up next are Kusa Ihara no Jutsu (Grass Thorns Skill), Kusa Kasui Tachinoboru (Grass Spike Rising), and Kusaton: Shyushi Karamari (Grass Element: Seed Entangle). They are fairly simple to do." Making the signs for the thorns skill, a large patch of grass nearby became sharp as needles. "That was Grass thorns. It makes grass sharp as needles. Next is grass spike rising. It can make several blades of grass into large spikes to impale your opponent." Making the signs, Shiro uses the grass thorns, and causes two of them to rise out of the ground rapidly into two large spikes. "You will probably only be able to do one at your currently level. The last one is seed entangle. This one simple restricts movement." Shiro then makes the signs and tosses a special seed at Daron. Once it hits him, vines sprout and bind his arms and legs before shiro releases him. "It takes another special seed. Here." He says as he hands daron a handfull of the seeds.

((4 posts each. If you want to spread them out in a couple of posts that will be fine. Or not. I don't care.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:24 pm
1/4 Daron does the hand signs for the grass thorns jutso, the grass moves slightly but no noticeable changes.
2/4 Daron re-copy's the hand signs for the jutso, this time about half of the patch of grass he was focusing on became sharp. "Better."
3/4 Daron once again does the signs for the jutso, this time almost all of the patch he was focusing on becomes sharp.
4/4 Daron once more does the jutso, this time all of the grass becomes sharp. "Complete." Daron says as he releases the jutso.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:21 am
1/4 Daron does the signs for grss thorns, to make them sharp as needles then using grass manipulation he makes the grass rise as a spike. It is small so small that it wouldn't cause much damage...
2/4 Daron then try's again, this time he makes one spike rise about seven inch's from the ground, but it still wasn't complete.
3/4 Daron this time attempts to make it grow larger it grows about five more inch's... It's large now but not as large as the spikes made by his teacher.
4/4 Daron this time is determined to make a large spike out of the grass, the grass becomes sharp and rises to form one spike. "Another complete." Daron then sits down to take a short break.  

FullbusterOrleans

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:33 am
1/4 Daron tosses the seed onto the ground, he then does the signs for the jutso, two small sprouts come out of the ground. "Not good enough."
2/4 Daron does the hand signs once more, he throws another seed on to the round. This time it sprouts and grows around his sensei's left leg. "Better.." Mumbled Daron, as he released his left leg.
3/4 Daron once again does the signs and throws a seed to the ground, this time it grows around both of his teachers legs. He releases it once again.
4/4 Daron does all the steps for the jutso, this time the vines grow up and around both of his teachers legs, up his back around his wrists and then around his neck. "YES!" Daron practicaly screamed.

"Is it alright if I go take a break at the hot springs?" Daron asks tired...  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games