Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:20 pm
A puddle of mud rose at the gates, with jason reforming as he walked through the gates, his right eye covered by a black bandana as he made his way into the village.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:53 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara headed towards the gates and looked up at the large doors. She was always amazed at how big the door was and how much time it must have taken to carve it. But she had followed Lennon to this place. Amara tossed her white hair over her shoulder and looked around, trying to spot him. "I swear..he better not try scaring me again..." She let out a low growl as she remembered all the times Lennon tried to get their goat. She didn't understand his humor most of the time, but it seemed to make him happy. And having a happy teacher was alot better than having an unhappy teacher.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:54 pm
((Damn, oops! EDIT))

Lenon appeared in a crack of lightning right in his student's face. "BOO!" he roared.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:58 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Instinct took over and Amara rose her hand quickly, letting it fly. She could feel the hair on the back of her neck raising on end. She was starting to get a little tired of him popping up here and there without any warning. Sure, it was good for battle, but they weren't battling anymore.

She let out a low angry growl, much like that of an upset animal as she put fists at her sides. "What is with you and scaring people?! Good god I swear you get some sort of sick pleasure out of that!" The white woman grumbled and crossed her arms over her breast, giving Lennon a sour look.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:01 pm
Lenon chuckled, and nodded. He then simply motioned for her to exit the wall with him. He waved to the guards to let them know it was him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:03 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"Good god I knew you enjoyed it." Amara sighed and caught her breath as she turned and followed Lennon towards the exit. She glanced at the guards before running to catch up with him so she was walking by his side. This was going to be a new experiance.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:16 pm
((HI Night lol, you dont know me. But I'm Sumi, the Kusakage, VC, and certified ball smasher. Perhapes you heard the cowering of the guys when I show up. Lol anyway just wanted to say hi, and I have a feeling im going to like you. cause Eris likes you and me and her are BFF's. But anyway, tell me if lenon here gives you trouble and I will destory his manhood one cell at a time. ok ciao lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:18 pm
((>.> Come now, Masumi. You know I could just rebuild it. It is a fake body, after all. And don't worry, I like her too...as a RPer....))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:20 pm
lenon01
((>.> Come now, Masumi. You know I could just rebuild it. It is a fake body, after all. And don't worry, I like her too...as a RPer....))

((I would put you in a body, then do it. You know I have a crap load of dead bodies I havnt used))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:22 pm
(( **tries to stiffle laughter but it doesn't work to well** Hahahahahaha!!! Yes Masumi, Lennon told me all about you. I envy you, being able to make them cower just by popping up. I think you are going to be my new idol *_* . BTW, that's awesome. Hopefully our chars can meet up...Or I'll just drop you a pm sometime biggrin Thanks for the warm welcome Masumi! **Hugs** ))  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:33 pm
((...Oh, damn. I forgot about those....
And what's this about a WARM welcome?! She just threatened to put me in a body and then destroy my unmentionables! >.>))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:37 pm
lenon01
((...Oh, damn. I forgot about those....
And what's this about a WARM welcome?! She just threatened to put me in a body and then destroy my unmentionables! >.>))

((oh wa wa always about you, you died once before, whts a second time lol))  

Masumi H Dekata

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:38 pm
((Yeah but this isn't Dragon Ball Z, he can't constantly die and come back again like Goku XD lol. Besides, that was quite comical. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:00 pm
((Well one of our veterens Zeramaru has been brought back 4-5 times))  

Masumi H Dekata

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:02 pm
Yukio went to the gates to ask the guards where he might find a suitable sensei to start training him. He'd gone to see Masumi first, but since she wasn't there the guards were his next best bet. Before he got to them though he saw a man leave with a woman through the gates. It was the same man who had been training him at the academy. Curiosity welled up inside him and he sneakily tracked them out of the village, telling the guards he was with the man.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games