Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:13 am
(( It is a jounin move ))

Ray noticed the whistling of the grass spike and formed a set of hand signs and turned into a puddle of blood avoiding the attack. He moved around for a little and appeared behind Daron as he formed a set of hand signs and and a blue thunder light appeared on his hand "Chidori," he said as he ran at the back of Daron.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:18 pm
Daron's curse seal suddenly goes into second stage, his wings sprouted from his back instantly and he flapped once sending himself twentyfeet into the air he spun around mid "launch" And shot hundreds of fireballs towards Ray (Mystical flower technique. And while in curse seal stage two any ninjutsu I use is incresed in power by a rank. Making it chuunin power. And then with my clan which adds to my fire attacks by 1 rank makes this a Jounin strength. And you mean that bone sword move was jounin strength??)  

FullbusterOrleans

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:48 am
(( I got no clue XD I only know that my chakra system is a big no go ))

The electric disappeared as he dove into the water and pupped his head out " I think that is it for me, my chakra system is running quiet low there my friend," Ray mumbled.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:59 am
"So I win?" Daron asks...  

FullbusterOrleans

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:43 pm
Ray smiled and gave a no nod "Nope, this one ended in a draw, and are you gonna take part in the exams," he asked as he gave a little smile and wave.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:57 pm
"Good." Daron gave a kindhearted smile, "Yes I will."  

FullbusterOrleans

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:05 pm
Ray looked around " Oh, what ever happened to Masumi the former Kuskage"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:35 am
After wandering through half the village Kai stumbled into the hot springs.He saw two ninjas who have just finished sparing."Hey did you guys just spar?Who won?" Kai then stood by the entrance as he waited for a reply.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:50 am
Ray pointed at himself and then Daron "It was a draw, this kid used his curse mark and cheated his way out," Ray said giving a greedy smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:03 am
Kai made a set of signs as he walked over to the ninja in the water."My names Kai what's your name?"Kai then stuck his hand out to help the ninja out the water.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:13 am
Ray looked at the kid who made a set of hand signs and dove right back into the water and jumped out. "I must take my leave, best regards in the exams Daron and Kai," he said as he formed hand signs himself and disappeared into the mist.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:19 am
Kai quickly pointed his arm at the mist"Air cutter." A larger powerful gust of wind emerged from Kais hand blowing away all the mist and the ninja to the ground."next time take my hand." Kai quickly made another set of signs."Wind needles technique." Needles suddenly formed over Kais hand and shot at the ninja.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:22 am
User Image
Teddy Kaguya Kinuga

Genin|Sound|Kaguya-Bones|Kinuga-Blood

Ray formed hand signs and turned into a burst of lightning and flew backwards and then front and then back and flew up high and disrupted into little sprinkles making his leave back to sound.

" You people are telling me what you think I want to know. I want to know what is actually happening."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:48 am
Kai turned and took off his backpack and shirt before he jumped in the water.As Kai soak he noticed another ninja."Hi my names Kai what's your name?"  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:50 am
"Name's Daron Ookami" Daron says leaning against the wall and watching the ninja's movements carefully.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games