Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:56 am
Shimahamaru arrived in the ramen shop a short time after everyone else, having decided to walk instead of run. "What are you two talking about?"

(also, about squads. My squad just lost its second member, teddy, because he said he's quitting the guild. what happens now.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:23 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
((Really? Why's Teddy quitting?))
Yukio sat quietly and ate his ramen through what seemed like indirect torture as he listened to Amara and Areku's conversation. Hearing Amara talk about cloud reminded him of his family there. How long had it been since he last saw them? It felt like an eternity. He was disturbed again to hear Amara talk about her distrust in him, but relieved at the same time. There was a reason why he knew how to get under her skin and requested that Shima not tell her about the donations. He was intentionally trying to keep her angry with him. Yukio knew that he could never tell her why he was doing it though. Still, hearing her wish out loud that she would never have to see him again hurt. "Maybe I should make the main characters break apart as well?" he thought before getting the cook's attention. "Bring a bottle of sake, would you?"

"What!? But you're still undera-" the man stopped when he saw that it was Yukio. "O-Of course Mr. Mousu, anything special about the occasion?"
"Yeah...it's my birthday."
"Congratulations! Sorry about the hesitation earlier." The man said giving Yukio the bottle.
Yukio took a long chug before sighing, "No sweat. How's Tilly doing?"
"Better, after you paid for the surgery at the hospital."
Yukio stopped in the middle of his next chug and coughed out, "T-They weren't supposed to tell you it was me. When did you learn?"
The man grinned, "Just now. I knew it had to be you when the money just appeared at my doorstep. I'm not a charity case though. I'm paying you back whether you like it or not."
Yukio smiled and swished the bottle around in his hand. It was already nearly empty. "You've already done it, trust me. Just make sure Tilly is more careful the next time she's practicing with kunai, will you?" Yukio got up, put some money on the table, and started walking away.
"I will, but you should stay. You look too worn out and depressed for your birthday. This is too much for a tip anyways!"
"I'll be fine. I always am. More people need 'a little help' with their surgery money."
"Hey, Mr. Mousu!"
Yukio turned around. "What now?"
A fresh bottle of sake flew across the room and into Yukio's hands. "Nothing. Happy birthday, you damned thief!"
Yukio smiled and headed out.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:41 am
(I have no idea. I only found out because that was what he put as his profile satus)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:26 pm
User Image
Areku saw Shima come as he did he took out his wallet he was still pale,"Well not about much just having a simple conversation, here take my seat I was just about to head out so go for it and eat some grub my treat." Areku said as he left a lot of cash on the table,"When you both are done you can find me in the village I'm not planning in leaving any time soon." Areku said smiling before he blur away and was completely gone.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:52 pm
((....teddy is just...confusing....even since is character 'died' it has gotten worse (i say died, but what i really mean is that i stabbed it in the face and heart with a double chidori, then turned the body into a puppet....)))

Jason grumbled as he left the shop, and started to wander around the place.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:48 pm
___________________________________________Vrail Hatake

User Image

Vrail walked out of the Ramen shop and went to his ANBU HQ.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:39 pm
Daron walks up to a empty table and takes a seat, He doesn't order anything he just sits there bored and wanting to be trained...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:44 pm
Daron stands up, he walks towards the hot springs...  

FullbusterOrleans

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:11 pm
User Image
Areku went to the Ramen shop he still had the bottle from mist, so he went to the bar and ordered tea,"Thank ya." Areku said after receiving the tea." Areku then walked outside and added the bottle that he didn't know was liquor and just thought it was some mysterious juice and added it to his tea after drinking 1/5 of it and added the bottle shaking it all up together then drinking it all ine chug,"Ahhhh so good!" Arekui exclaimed as he put away all the bottles and ran out to the village.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:17 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
A Yukio grass clone entered the ramen shop and sat quietly at the end of the bar, hiding himself in a hood. Since he knew the owner there, he could freely hide himself for days without complaint.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:13 am
Koi came in, with his newly aquired grass headband on. He then witched it back to a leaf headband and smiled. He looked at the owner and ordered a large bowl of whatever was the special. As he waited for the large ramen, he lay his head down to rest. He then fell asleep, and dreamt of being in the akatsuki. He dreamt of taking in Jounin and Sannin and ripping their body parts off until they gave him information about who was the jinchuuriki for the 8-Tails demon. There seemed to be alot of demons in Cloud, maybe it was a cloud shinobi. But he knew almost everyone. The only demons he knew of would have been Kiyoshi and Rahenno. And they held the 6 and 9 tailed demons. Little was known of Kiyoshi, andKoi disliked Rahenno's actions, that was a key role in why Koi 'died' in Rain. He then saw the image of a little boy. A little blind boy. That little boy was one of the people that he knew, but didn't know. Surely there would be more people in Kumo now that he never met, but it didn't matter. He would need to talk to to Ben... no his name was Den... Ah, it was Chen. Koi would need to talk to Chen about the where abouts of the 8-Tails demon. And if he found the location, and if it may have been Chen, then Koi would definitely get into Akatsuki. Koi then awoke from his dream and looked around. He had been out for a good couple of hours. He hadn't used much chakra in his previous battle, but this one would use lots. He would help the Akatsuki at the gates and he would do it right. But what about Chen. He was such a quite little blind chinese kid, he couldn't be a jinchuuriki. Koi ate the ramen and gave the money to the cook. He then gave him a note to give for anyone asking about a Nara boy.

Dear guy who was creepishly watching my fight,

I take it you want to meet me, right? Well, I am currently going to be helpping out some friends, but I am sure if you go to Ame and ask the bartender at the Rain Drop, he'll know who I am. Stay there and have a drink or two. We shall talk later.

After that, Koi walked away.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:19 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Three lightning clones came at Koi from each direction it looked like they came out of nowhere since two were aiming a beam attacked right in his face while the other one stayed back.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNlKD5Mq2I8
"Why am I still weak!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:32 am
(Areku, they would have no idea that I am Koi, and second, I posted at the gates, sorry it took too long to post, was talking to my friend on eBuddy. Also, why would they attack? I did nothing wrong.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:35 am
(you have a history here as a missining nin of cloud, and you just walked in past a grass jonin, wearing a grass headband of one of his students, while carrying said student who looks very beat up, what did you think was gonna happen?)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:36 am
Koi ducked as the clones shot the beams of lightning. He pulled a ring of kunai and began throwing them at the two clones. "WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ME!" He yelled as he pulled out his ninjato and ran towards them, he then began to slash away at them.

(I already said I was leaving, sorry, you should have said while I was asleep...)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games