Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:01 pm
Azzura noticed that Niara was scared,without any words she walked up to her and kneeled beside her.Azzura was known for her ability to calm people down,she herself didn't know how she did this.SHe just smiled her calm kind smiled and speaks to the persons..or animal."Hey...everything is alright..nothing is here what could harm you"SHe said calm "Do you need something?...Shall i make a tea..it will calm you down a little..and tastes good!"She grinned at niara.

Zack watched Azzura,she once spoke to him like that too,the first day they met.HE was scared and had lived for one year on his own,but then Azzura stepped into his life.She wasn't like the others,she cared for him and showed it with her smile."Well..i think...now i will let you calm her down...huh?"HE then walked up to Elisa"It is different from being in the forest...right?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:03 pm
elaise looked at zack for a few seconds before saying " it's very different. i don't think i'l ever get used to it. " she glanced round her again before relaxing a bit knowing she was around friends.  

GAlA_Olivia

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:10 pm
Zack smiled at Elaise"No need to be worried...Azzura is very kind,she would already do everything for you all here to help you...she is just like this.I think this is Jamatos fault..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:15 pm
Coop talks to Zack's friend. "Pay no mind to my brother, he's an idiot." He tips his red cap which is always in a backwards postion. Heck he always wears his cap so no one would confuse him with his brother. "So miss Azzura, how do you know Zack. Are you a relative, childhood friend, babysitter, or significant other?"  

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:24 pm
Azzura looked at Coop"Your brother is kinda cute..well..on a strange way"She grined and looked back at Niara"...Well...i found him...and took care of him together with my brother...So i am his childhood friend and babysiter...well and big sister!"she said grining"HE isn't my real brother but ...for me he is like my little brother"She said over her shoulder to Coop.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:42 pm
"Awww, that's so sweet. It is great that Zack has someone, that truly cares for him, wating back at home. You are an amazing person miss." he said in a caring tone.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:47 pm
Azzura laughed"You think so? I care for all my friends like this"She explained"And...i also have nothing beside him and my brother so why shouldn't i care?I am sure you would have do this to if you found a half dead boy..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:59 pm
"Half dead boy?" That remark sparked some curiosity. "What happened to Zack. Why was he close to being a corpse?"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:04 pm
Azzura looked shortly at Zack,who also heard this comment,he just nodded.She smiled"Well...He once lived in the capital....he got out of there on his own...and survived on his own.Things which are completly impossible for a boy in his age..."She sighed as he remeberd the day she found him"I found him in the forest,while i was playing...There were lots of dead dark creatures and in a puddle of blood was Zack...he can't rember what exactly happend but they were dead and he was bady hurt and weakend...He was first scared and didn't talk to me but i just brought him home and took care of his wounds..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:28 pm
"Woah, I'm sorry to hear that. It must have been really hard for him to get used to his new surroundings". He looks at Zack.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:37 pm
Zack shrugs"Well...kind of.."He said smiling at Coop

A man suddenly stepped out of the shadows of a edge.His arms were crossed in front of his chest,he wore black clotes and had brown hairs like Azzura,his eyes were also the same like Azzuras eyes."Well the first thing he did ...after he saw me...was throwing a book at me..."He said grinning.

"WAh!! Jamato!!Can't you just stepp into a house like any normal person!And by the way...you deserved it when he did it!You was mean to him"

"I am always mean to him...or not!?"He laughed and shook his head,the he looked at Zack"Long time no see..."

Azzura looked at Coop"That is my scary big brother..he tries to be a bad guy and a meanie but he is nice..realy!"

"I am not nice!"Jamato protested.

Zack walked over to Jamato and huged him and then messed with his hair"No...you are not nice..you are the meanest guy i know"He said in a sarcastic tone.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:59 pm
"YAAAHH!" Coop shrieked as Jamato suddenly spoke behind him. Coop jumped and fell to the floor. He gets back "Um mmm ...coughs... excuse me."

After Jamato's been introduced, Coop says, "I see, he's a hulking man." He looks at Jamato's biceps and gives a little squeeze with two fingers. "Wow those pythons are big, big enough to choke somene's head off mr. big scary man, hehe" giggled nervously.

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:14 pm
Niara relaxes considerably, and so does Lyra. But when Jamato appears....she jumps off the couch, landing behind it on her feet in a crouch with one hand on the ground, and one hand extended.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:04 pm
(ok is it ok if he found it on a mountain i will delete the post about the cave if i found it on a mountain or around the base of it PLEASE!!!)  

fnd_fan

fnd_fan

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:31 am
rick pulled out his map he wonder which town he should look for to begin and something told him to head to a town that was at the edge of his land to begin  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games