Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What could ruin Resident Evil? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Could Resident Evil ever be ruined?
  Yes
  Never
  Resident Evil 4
  Resident Evil Movies
  Other reason
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:41 pm
It could've been very awesome if Capcom were able to pull it off well. But they can't pull off ANYTHING cool these days.

The single best part of Umbrella Chronicles was looking down that laser hall though. But once the lasers came out and Chris actually did a backflip, that's when I was like, "Dammit, Capcom! What the hell!?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:15 pm
LOl yeah that was a total rip off  

h2x

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:37 pm
Just you wait until RE5. Chris is going to be doing some SERIOUS acrobatics.... It's gunna be soooo sad!  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:57 pm
Yeeeah. We thought Leon was bad, just gear up. Course Bio doesn't have to worry about this since he's not gonna touch it. XD

I'm not planning on it, but I'm gonna be sooooo curious about Sherry. Have been since the Wesker Files.  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:08 pm
You have the power, people! You have the power to renounce the horrible future of Resident Evil! I've been RE4 free for over a month now.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:48 am
I agree with you, Ace. I'm pretty sure I'm gunna watch someone play it through so I can ridicule and at least have an idea for the story... if only for Wesker and Sherry's sake.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:56 am
You just don't have the willpower to part ways with it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:02 am
You're right. I'm a glutton for disappointment and I keep holding out hope that maybe, perhaps it'll be worth it. If only for a little bit.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:05 am
Well, good luck with that. Eventually, you'll pick up REmake, and just looking at the title will remind you of RE4, UC, RE5, and any other piece of crap Capcom releases after RE5. And You'll cringe and not want to play REmake anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:07 am
Oh? Is that what happened to you? Because I recall SOMEONE telling me yesterday that they were playing REmake. confused  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:11 am
Well, considering RE5 hasn't come out yet, and when it does, I'll be isolating myself from it, no it hasn't happened, and I'll be sure it doesn't happen.

But as you might recall, after Advent Children and Dirge of Cerberus, I can't play Final Fantasy 7 anymore. THAT'S what I'm trying to prevent from happening with Resident Evil, for me.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:15 am
Well, as much as we are alike, I can still play FF7, and found Crisis Core to be a satisfactory game.

So who knows, we'll see smile  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:17 am
Well, as far as I recall, you also actually liked Advent Children. And you haven't beaten Dirge of Cerberus, if I recall. But imagine if you get fed enough bad Resident Evil media... Don't say I didn't warn you.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:20 am
If you were listening, I said I loved the MUSIC from Advent Children. Stop being a boob and attempting to put words in my mouth, Bio.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:23 am
Well, whatever. I'm not gonna get near RE5 or Degeneration. With any luck, someday I'll forget what Ashley sounds like, and what it looks like when Leon does a backflip, and when I do, then maybe I'll love Resident Evil to the full extent of how I once used to.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games