Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:43 pm
Bella looked at him then the ball, then her eyes was in thought and had to try something. She softly threw it in the air, and caught it perfectly when it came down. Then giggled, like a child with a new toy, as she did it a few more times. She looked back at him, about to show him but remembered he had made it so just smiled. "Oh..wait..That means I have to give you something.." She said, then scratched her chin in thought of what to give.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:49 pm
Poseidon watched as Bella threw the ball into the air, he laughed at Bella as she looked like a small child. "You don't have to" he said looking over to her.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:58 pm
" I feel bad if I didn't..Hmmmm... It has to be of equal value of this.." She said as she looked to the ball, then her eyes were deep in thought. Perhaps I should...Wait, no...Oh I could- no he probably has that... She scratched her chin once more, still thinking.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:09 pm
"What ever you come up with is good enough" Poseidon said smilling.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:14 pm
Bella looked back at him, then sighed as though a heavy wieght was carried off her shoulders. She thought once more before snapping," Ah! I can give you- wait..its at the house..." She said, her eyes widening then laughed nervously. " How about later....?" She suggested, not wanting to go to the house just yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:18 pm
"Alright, we can go when you want to" Poseidon said smiling, he made another ball of water above Bella's head. He popped the ball in midair so that the water would fall on Bella, Poseidon started to laugh.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:36 pm
Bella raised a eyebrow at his laughing till suddenly she was soaked. She chuckled, wiping her hair out of her eyes. " I might not be able to do that..." She said, then readied herself as she splashed some water at him. "...but I can easily do this." She finished as she did, giggling as his hair was also soaked.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:40 pm
Poseidon grinned as his hair covered his eyes, "Thanks" he said splashing her again with another ball of water.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:45 pm
Bella pouted, then splashed again at him. Swimming around him, and ducked around to make her harder to aim at. Giggling once more, not having this much fun in a while.

(By the way, before I said 'that it might have alerted her sisters' so I'm thinking maybe they show up and try to force Bella away. But Ella is less mean since, well your the god of seas and she probably broke a few rules. But, before I did so I wanted to ask if you were okay with that)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:50 pm
Poseidon cashed after her under the water, he apperied behind Bella and tapped her shoulder. "Hi" he said to her.

((yeah, if you want to. Go right ahead))  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:07 pm
Bella blinked, not seeing him since she had went underwater right before he did. Then jumped when he tapped her shoulder, swimming out and turned around. She sighed, seeing it was him, then pouted slightly thinking it was probably-

"BELLA! WHAT, are you doing...?" Ella said, a few distance away. Frustrated but suddenly calmed when she looked over to Poseidon. Bella quickly swimming over and hid behind him. "....Stella please wait in the car." She whispered behind her, Stella dragging over a rather large branch to them but stopped. Stella sighed then started to drag it away, planning to hit Bella with it later. Ella looked back at Poseidon," I am so sorry she was bothering you...Bella, what are you doing," she said looking to her.

Bella flinched, cursing that she saw her then swam out from behind him. " I was just...having some fun..." She said, looking at the water below her. Ella folded her arms, then gave a signal for Bella to get out. " It was nice meeting you..." Bella said not looking at Poseidon's eyes as she faced him. She swam over, and picked up her water ball then swam over to land.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:15 pm
Poseidon was surpised as new vioce called out, it didn't take him long to figure that the owener of the vioce was Bella's sister. "No, she wasn't bothering me" Poseidon looked behind Ella to see another sister swimming over with a branch, then she stopped and dragged back the branch. He was about to say something about that when Bella started to talk, "Yeah, nice meeting you too" Poseidon said as she swam back to land. "Hey, at some point I'll have to come to your house and get that gift" he said giving a smile.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:27 pm
Bella climbed up, then looked back to him. " Of course.." She said, faking a smile as fear gripped her. Ella walked over near them, giving Bella a look before looking back at Poseidon.

" For you to be at our house would be a true honor, again I'm sorry my sister bothered you. Bella can be overwhelming at times, I know." She said, making Bella just softly hold the water ball and not look at either of them. "Now, we must be on our way....Bella." Ella said, walking away then called for her.

Bella nodded to him, then backed up before turning and walking away then was stopped by Stella. Stella stood in front of her, then looked at the water ball. She snatched it from her, making Bella gasp and try to get it back.

Stella snickered then looked at Bella," Now what do we have here...?" She looked at it, the other arm busy holding Bella down.

(Sorry for being so long, I tend to get carried away ^^')  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:33 pm
Poseidon took a step foward as Stella held Bell down, Poseidon got an idea. The ball of water in Stella's hand started to bubble, after a second a jet of water came out of it and hit Stella.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:49 pm
Stella jumped back, suddenly hit with some water. Releasing the ball as she shook her head, Bella quickly grabbing it. "What the..its cursed!" She said, growling and tried to get the ball back. Bella holding it, and not letting her. Stella snorted, then pushed Bella, taking the ball while Bella fell. Stella snickered, then held the ball close as Bella got up.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games