Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

CharlotteGray

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:40 pm
When she neared the resort, Sabine landed carefully out of sight and once again hid her wings and horns. Gunshots were sounding close by; if she hadn't known better, Sabine would have begun to think that commotions happened everywhere M went. 'M? Are you here? she sent to him, knowing that he was, but hoping it would be more acceptable to him to ask. She walked through the few feet of jungle to the edge of the resort and looked for a moment - a few too many people for her taste, but it shouldn't be too bad. After just a moment, she continued forward, carefully staying away from the area where she'd heard the guns. The last hing she wanted was to get mixed up in someone else's confrontation right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:54 pm
"....I am here....be careful not to be seen...." M thought to Sabine. Hearing the gun shots, M was past ready to be back in his comfy hotel room. All the violent incidents that just happened to occur the day the experiments were dropped, were beginning to suggest more than just coincedence. The sooner M was out of sight, the sooner he couldn't have the finger pointed at him for anything. With Leeloo gone and no telling what she might do, it had suddenly become more dangerous to be outdoors until she cooled down in M's opinion. "....we must get inside soon...." He thought to Sabine and Tomeko.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

CharlotteGray

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:00 pm
Sabine heeded M's advice not to be seen, and she stayed out of sight as she made her way closer to him. She skirted buildings and hid in the shadows, waiting until she was sure no one was around before she allowed herself to move through any open areas. It wasn't long before she caught sight of M and made her way to him, still silent and careful. 'Hello again,' she said. 'I am glad to be back with you.'  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:21 pm
"....I like the sound of that....Don't forget to hide your inhuman traits before we enter the main part of the resort....." M reminded Sabine walking closer to the resort. Waiting around back one of the restaurants, M wondered whether all that had happened up to that point would come back on him and his friends or not. "....Sabine....do you believe Leeloo was justified in her actions...she feels very strongly about violence..but did it warrant her outburst?..." He asked his new friend, while they waited.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Habonia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:33 pm
((I'm BACK!!!))

Nelia stood up and looked around.Everything happened so fast."What;s going on...Why did this happen?"She was overwhelmed and jumped into the sky with great wings. She looked around the island and gasped."How did this happen?"Nelia asked herself as tears fell from her eyes in large amounts.

-Where is everyone?Where'd they go?I wasn't out for very long and its already gone to hell..-She thought in horror.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:35 pm
((Sabine's already hidden her wings and horns. First sentence of my post before yours beginning "I am here..." - in fact, she's never been physically with M with her wings and horns visible. Just saying. smile ))

'I do not understand her actions,' Sabine told him, so I don't know if I am qualified to say whether she was justified in them or not. I do not keep my emotions as close to me as she appears to; my actions are based on rational thought - I see no logical reason for her outburst. Unless you were the cause of her strong emotions, and she was running away from them. I freely admit that I am missing some of the information I would need to make an accurate analysis of the situation.' Though, if she thought hard, Sabine could understand Leeloo's strong emotions in relation to M - if she cared for him. Sabine thought she might have had emotions that were similar - for her mother... but she pushed that thought away and brought herself back to the moment as she stood with M.  

CharlotteGray

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:40 pm
"....Nelia...you are back...calm down and come to me...." M told Nelia, hoping to avoid another Leeloo incident.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:48 pm
Inside the resort? Tomeko thought to herself. That shouldn't be too difficult. After all, i do look human. It was amazing how much of her shyness had already dissipated. The scientists had told her that most of her shyness had to do with "No social interaction." She'd just figured they were babbling. They seemed to like to do that.
Standing up, she made her way across the grass and headed towards the resort. She wasn't that far from the main entrance and walked right in once she reached it. She didn't approach the desk clerk but, instead waited where she was.  

Sarax Alistair

Habonia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:48 pm
Nelia gasped and nodded.-I'll be right there M!-She thought and searched the island quickly before she found him.Nelia flew to his side and made the wings disappear."M..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:11 pm
( Sorry I forgot that line.)

"....come with me...."
M told Sabine and Nelia. Sabine had given him the answer he wanted even if it was broken. Nelia by his side felt good. M left the jungles edge and pushed into the crowd. By then the fires and gunfire had rallied the tourists and security was combing through the crowd, trying to keep them in order. Not making eye contact with them, M squeezed into the packed hotel. The lobby was full of people seeking shelter. Out of all of them, M easily found Tomeko because her brainwaves were different. "Hello, come with me," M said to her, taking her hand and pulling her out of the mob and pushing towards the elevator. "....hurry everyone...." he told the girls urgently. The elevator doors were closing in front of them. With circumstances as they were, the next elevator would probably take longer than M cared to wait for.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Habonia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:15 pm
Nelia glared at the elevator and growled."I'm taking the stairs!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:25 pm
Sabine caught M's urgency, and looking at the elevator, saw the reason for it. She pressed ahead with him; she found herself rather eager to get away from the crowd of people here as well. She was almost tempted to second Nelia's notion of going up the stairs, but for some reason, she wasn't willing to separate herself from M again.  

CharlotteGray

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:28 pm
"...Stairs?...." M asked Nelia through thought. He had never used the stairs before and so never learned what they were. Looking around, M located the stairs beyond a door around the corner. Looking up M wondered if he could make it. All the walking he had done today was far more than he had ever done during his captivity. Something that required actual physical effort....M was anxious and curious about what he was capable of.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:33 pm
-Yeah stairs..-Nelia thought and opened the door.She looked around and saw no one so she changed her legs so that she could jump."Perfect!"She began to jump up the stairs.  

Habonia

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:47 pm
About ready to begin the long struggle, which was sure to come when he began climbing, M saw Nelia use her inhuman abilities to scale the stairs. M frowned. She could be caught, but with how easy she made it look, M was tempted and saw no reason to tire himself needlessly. Picking himself up, M glided up the stairs. Reaching the (our rooms were on 3rd floor) 3rd floor, M landed and walked into the hallway after Nelia.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games