Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:07 am
Vrail was still waiting for the next Exam.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:45 am
Sano smiled at the news Zeramaru announced to the Genin. Triple threat, eh? This should be much more interesting than before. I might actually get a challenge in this fight. I hope I fight the ninjas from the Hidden Mist. They seem a little cocky and someone needs to put them in there place, so why not me? Sano stood up and walked around. He noticed the note posted for the Third Exam and read his name. He smiled and walked back over to his seat and waited for the fights to begin.  

Plexilate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:52 am
Vrail sat down on a chair and watch the other people talk "These people are pathetic!" he muttered to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:00 am
Sano looked over at Vrail with his cold, sunken eyes. "Well, someone's a little angry." Sano laughed and studied him closely. He soon realized that he had been the other genin that had gone through the maze with him. "So, how was the maze for you? It seemed really easy for me. The only damage I got was in my legs." Sano raised up his feet to show him the holes in his feet and his ashy calves. "I kind of wish it had been more difficult."  

Plexilate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:08 am
Vrail shrugged "I was poisoned, by poison Gas." he said as he stared clamly at Sano "I would always go into a Safe Room then it would be next." he examined the leg, with his eyes, and then shrugged "It looks pretty painful, but I'm not a Medic."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:15 am
"Meh, I can't feel pain and the poison darts did nothing when they shot me, I guess I'm lucky, but it's weird not being able to feel anything." Sano knocked on his leg to show Vrail it was wooden. "When do you think the fights will begin? I hope it's soon."  

Plexilate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:53 am
Vrail nodded, as he realized this guys might put up a real fight. He looked around, but didn't see a Proctor "Whenever the Proctor get back, I guess." he said as he leaned back  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:04 am
Kemai nodded to what zeramaru whispered to him
(i have not got the Pm yet)  

fire assasin8

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:04 am
Aki walked into the safe room. Her stride was slow and her arms hung by her side. She was in her new outfit, the high collared vest and off the shoulder trumpet sleeve shirt beneath. Aki also wore a light blue skirt and full legged leggings. Her shoes were closed toed boots. She made it over to a bench in the room and sat down. Poor girl was exhausted, she'd just finished the maze but wasn't sure if the proctors would count it because it'd been so late.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:19 am
Eris5
((lol i wonder who cheated...and cheated really terrible? I am to lazy to read over it. meh LETS FIGHT! and seriously that maze was ridiculous...i rolled a 6 like 3 or 4 times...))

RaiTenguOni
Kazu stood up from his table noticing the Zeramaru or no person in authority was inside and walked up to the table, he took his paper with him and copied the answers, he walk towards Medulla and sat down, wrote something on a piece of paper and threw it at her(Quiz answers) and then he submited his paper and went out.

((And Fanoto's post was like three above his to remind the people he was still there))  

Plexilate

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:22 am
[[ How... sneaky. ]]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
The clone of Ronnel walked into the Grand hall, looking around for its other student. Spotting him talking to the young boy the last clone had healed, it walked over to the two.
"Hello guys, have you seen who you're to fight yet?"

Ronnel no Fenniksu

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:46 pm
Zane arrived at the Hall. "So what I miss guys?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:01 pm
Aki had begun to doze off on where she lay on the bench. Her new clothes were warmer than the thin spring dress so it was easy to get comfortable. In her half slumber she heard Zane's arrival. She shifted slightly but gave no inclination of getting up. Aki just wanted to rest. She remained as she was, on her side with her back propped against the wall.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:10 pm
Zane looked around the hall. Everyone seemed to be in their own little world. "Well, I guess I'll just chill here until something happens," said Zane as he leaned his back against the wall.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games